Could You Date A Multimillionaire . . .

I guess money is not as important to me as I thought, because I could not. I’m malleable too, so I’d be afraid his ideas would eventually infect me.

Is this like a 2-3 millionaire, or 20+ millionaire? I’m afraid it’s going to take tens of millions for me to get through a day with such a person. And regardless, the relationship would be short lived, I’m sure

My professor is a multi-millionaire (retired CEO and CFO) and current board chairman and board director (donated ~ $10 million in the last year). He is a proud democrat married to a Republican woman. During the latest presidential election, they debated which candidate they’d vote for and he said she almost convinced him to vote for Trump. They voted for Clinton. My point is that they share different political views, but their 20+ year marriage works.

He did mention that when he was a CEO and CFO, he was never around and his wife had to raise the kids with nannies (rather than him) and hold down the house. He still feels guilty about that and is foreever grateful to her for raising his kids, and being tolerant of his absence.

Back