conditioner w/ the MOST SLIP?

Tresemee Naturals for co-washing. I could co-wash everyday w/ this stuff.
Giovanni SAS moisturizing condish - This delivers slip and moisture
AOWC is the biz for great slip and moisture

I use all three depending on what I have on hand. I usually sleep in the Giovanni and AOWC. I feel it's a shame to rinse these two out immediately

Roux PC Conditioner DIRECTLY after shampooing. Then DC'ing with AO HSR or ORS Replenishing Pack.... Pure slip heaven. I need to try AO WC now.

i have fallen in love with the responses for Aubrey Organics... gotta decide which one is best for my thin mostly 4a hair.... also still eyeballing so many who love yes to carrots
thank you sooooo much ladies

I love DArk & Lovely Ultra cholesterol and le kair cholesteorol for slip.
I'm a 4a natural.

I love dark and lovely ultra cholestrol, but I've been having a hard time finding it lately. It's my favorite cheap conditioner, by far.

Suave Almond and Shea Butter. If you haven't tried it you need to. Te slip is amazing. I mean like instantly when you put it on your hair it feels sooooo soft and moist and any tangles seem to just fall out on their own. No BS!! I love it, try it!

AO White Camelia, GPB and Rosa Mosqueta for detangling and slip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was peering into my Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner, I realized that I'm hooked....
:alcoholic

...so hooked that I found myself wishing I could get all the leftovers out of the bottle....so I cut it open. :lachen:

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration melts my tangles away...that, HE Totally Twisted, and Aussie Moist (my favorite conditioner for everything) have great slip...and Aussie 3 Min Miracle

Silicon mix:lick:
Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator:lick:

Both detangles like a dream and my hair is tangle city!!

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Trader Joes Nourish Spa, and Yes to Carrots conditioner.

Hairveda 24/7 Moisturizer is nice too, but is a little pricey to use as a co-wash regularly. Probably because I'm so heavy handed with my conditioners.

Last edited:
LaCoup Orgnx ReNourish Conditioner (Ulta). When I first went natural I did wash and go's for months--despite my best intentions at daily and weekly treatments. As a result my hair was EXTRA dry and this conditioner would melt away the kinks. My hair was soft and moist hours after co-washing.

Back