conditioner w/ the MOST SLIP?

Please try Mizani Scalp Care Conditioner. It took care of the itchies I had all winter with one use and gave me the best slip and the softest hair on the planet. I don' think it will fail you. :)

cosigning on Hello hydration and aussie moist (although I use hello hydration more because i like the smell better). I haven't had a tangle that it couldn't cut through, and I'm a 4b. Downside of course, is that its cone-city, but its worth it. I just only use it as a detangling condi to avoid buildup (my hair builds up easily)

I have only tried a few and so far my favorite is Herbal Essence Totally Twisted...I cowash with it everyday and it works great for me!

Since I have type 4 a/b hair, I personally don't know if it's the conditioners themselves that apply the slip, or if its the combination of products that work great for me. My stylist says it's the combination, so I trust his judgment. I add oil(s) to all of the conditioners mentioned below. These are some of my secondary products.

Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula), then Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment. After I rinse the deep conditioner out, then I apply Infusium 23 (Repairology) as a leave in/detangler.

Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula), NTM Daily Deep Conditioner then I rinse it out and apply Infusium 23.

Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula), NTM Hair Mask Conditioner then I rinse it out and apply Infusium 23.

Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula), Motions Moisture Plus then I rinse it out and apply Infusium 23.

Last edited:
My latest favorite slip cons are Skala ceremide g3 and Renpure Organics my pretty hair is parched conditioners.

My top 4 faves for great everything, including slip:

Victoria's Secret So Sexy Nourish Condish
Tigi Bedhead Moisture Maniac Condish
Herbal Essence None of Your Frizziness
Mizani Moisturefuse

Def the bolded...I had been searching for a conditioner that moisturized and gave slip for three years and recently found Moisture Maniac. I cant sing its praises enough. Im transitioning and detangling is a breeze :yep:

I am a 4a natural and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration gives me crazy good slip and AFRICAS BEST KIDS ORGANIC MOISTURIZING/DETANGLING SHEA BUTTER LOTION IS THE BOMB!!! I left a sew in in for 3 months and it got all my shed hair out and detangled my hair like crazy lol

I love DArk & Lovely Ultra cholesterol and le kair cholesteorol for slip.
I'm a 4a natural.

With cones: Aussie Moist and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (these are pretty much the same conditioners)

Without cones: Giovanni conditioners<----for a cone free conditioner, the slip is very good.

I have to agree Herbal Essense Hello Hydration for me when I was natural and for my son (haven't used this on relaxed hair) I got tons of slip.

My baby is tender headed and this gave him the comb slip he needed in order to keep his hair done every other week :D

The slip from Yes to Carrots is insane! That Aussie Moist couldn't hold a candle to it for me.

Also, anything by Pantene gives me great slip too.

The slip from Yes to Carrots is insane! That Aussie Moist couldn't hold a candle to it for me.

Also, anything by Pantene gives me great slip too.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DELICIOUS HAIRBAND?????

my hair idol lhdc2011 mentioned yes to carrots....so i'm on it (your hair is insane....would be my hair idol...but nobody has that texture you got going on!!! lol (so beautiful) so i'm in on several of these

i'm trying, keep em' coming ladies (THX so much):lick:

Last edited:

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DELICIOUS HAIRBAND?????

my hair idol lhdc2011 mentioned yes to carrots....so i'm on it (your hair is insane....would be my hair idol...but nobody has that texture you got going on!!! lol (so beautiful) so i'm in on several of these

i'm trying, keep em' coming ladies (THX so much):lick:
Thanks so much. I've been asked a lot about the headband. Unfortunately i picked it up at a local discount warehouse where I live so I'll probably never find another one exactly like this. Do check Forever 21 though, they have some very similar.

VO5 Strawberry Moisture Milks :lick:
Aussie Moist
Skala G3 Ceramides
GVP Conditioning Balm...for my strands

Last edited:
Back