slip

Here's a picture of it.
500404.jpg

Thanks, Allandra. I thought that was it, but wasn't sure. I'm going to buy one of the little packets today from Sally's and try it. This is one of the few products that I haven't tried yet
look.gif
Since it's getting so many raves today I'm going to try it. I'm still looking for THE conditioner to break me from my PJ-ness.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you use it as a dep conditioner or a just leave it on for a few mins then rinse out which method has the most effect

[/ QUOTE ]
Both. I like both methods.

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a picture of it.
500404.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, okay!

I have the serum(love it)...I'm getting some of this tonight..is it thicker then the Pantene S&S?

Sweetcocoa,

This isn't in the same 'line' as the L'Oreal serum that we all rave about. That's under the Vive line. This is under the Nature Theraphy Unfrizz line.
grin.gif

BTW, if you do a search here on LUST, you come up with lots of information.

I bought one of the little packets of LUST from Sally's yesterday to try it. I really had my hopes set high for this conditioner, but I didn't like it.
frown.gif
It had no "slip" at all for me and my hair was tangly after I rinsed it out. I've had better results with VO5 and Suave conditioners. I know that many on here love LUST, but my hair didn't like it. I'm going to try Aussie Moist contditioner the next time. Anyone have any good results with that?

I've never seen samples of LUST at my Sally's......I wish my hair didn't love it...that way I wouldn't be so tempted to glob it on my hair every single time I washed!! I wish my hair was in love with something cheaper.....

They usually have the 1 oz. packets on the side of the display for the Nature's Therapy products. I got the 1 oz. packet for $1.89 with my Sally's card. I'm glad that they had the smaller sample size to try, so that I didn't have to buy the big size for $7.89 and then just find out that I didn't like it. I'm still not sure what my hair loves. I'm still searching..
violin.gif

Daviine,

My hair LOVES this stuff too. Since I use it as a leave-in from time-to-time, I use even more. I will be loading up on it once August 1 rolls arounds.
laugh.gif
However, I'll keep my eyes open if this product happens to go on sale any where.

Allandra,
How many jars do you plan to buy since you say you're gonna load up. Maybe I'll get like $20 worth or something. One thing bothers me though----did you notice that the word moisturize isn't used anywhere on the jar? Nonetheless, it really did moisturize my hair!!! Weird huh? And man, I wish this stuff was marketed as a deep conditioner!!

Then I think I would only try products out for fun and my search would pretty much be over!
smile.gif

Daviine,

Yeah, I noticed that, but it moisturizes my hair too. Girl, you can always slap on a plastic cap and call it a deep conditioner.
wink.gif
I do this from time-to-time (without heat). BTW, have you seen this at any other stores besides Sally Beauty Supply? If so, where?

I've seen it at a few Korean BSS but the price is usually the same if not higher. The cheapest I've SEEN it for lately is 7.49. I've been told that it has been seen for $6.50 though.

for me is when my hair is moisturized but not weighed down with poducts and when I feel it it has some slip to it that is it kinda slips through my fingers

To me "slip" means when your hair feels silky and moist feeling right after you rinse your conditioner out, not hard and tangled like some conditioners can leave your hair.

Back