conditioner w/ the MOST SLIP?

@ bolded: The holy grail of DCs for me. Do you think it provides an INCREDIBLE amount of slip though? I'm relaxed and I see you're natural....I get more moisture than slip from that conditioner.

I haven't used it in over a year, because I decided to just use products that I can buy in-store. But it gave me LOTS of slip.

Roux porosity control. I let it sit for about 20 seconds then start to comb through, the tangles and snags fall out of my 19 week post hair. I follow up with another condish though.

Motions Silk Protein Conditioner
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner
Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Conditioner

I'm a transitioning 3C and when I use these my hair practically detangles itself without need of a comb in the shower.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Aubrey Organics White Camellia

People keep mentioning Aussie Moist and HE Hello Hydration. Dagnabit ... now I have to give these 2 a try, since I can pick them up at any drugstore.

For me, it's Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol; I am able to detangle this wasp's nest like nobody's business with this stuff.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Aubrey Organics White Camellia

People keep mentioning Aussie Moist and HE Hello Hydration. Dagnabit ... now I have to give these 2 a try, since I can pick them up at any drugstore.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: YAAH GURL, BUT COMPARE THE INGREDIENTS TO THE 2 THAT "YOU" NAMED

COSMETICDATABASE.COM

2nd, 3rd, and 4th the HE Hello Hydration!! Also like the HE Hydralicious, Totally Twisted, and None of Your Frizzness but HE HH is #1.

2nd, 3rd, and 4th the HE Hello Hydration!! Also like the HE Hydralicious, Totally Twisted, and None of Your Frizzness but HE HH is #1.

YAAH THANX LUV

my scalp is pretty ingredient sensitive
seems as though i'm actually allergic to my own hair follicles (maybe):drunk::drunk:

but HE HH is horrible in my hair....almost the opposite effect as on everyone else.....wanted to return it...didn't feel like it
it sucks tho:sad:

Trader joes nourish spa. I know I said I didn't like it, I loved it in the shower, and hated it once my hair dried. my hair is one in a million though so you may disregard that. :lachen:

HE Hello Hydration
Joico Moisturizing Conditioner

LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to dip my head in a huge tub of them!!

yeah...I JUST NEED SLIP and detangling ....:wallbash:

my hair won't stop itching so i wash or cowash or try treatments almost every day....need that slip factor
i put yogurt on my scalp....worked like a dream first day....never again

try this as a prepoo
1/2c aloe gel
1/2c castile soap
1tp of jojoba oil or grape seed

leave it on for 10 minutes with a plastic cap

I leave it on for longer than 10 minutes:look:

I love the Renpure (the one in the red bottle). It doesn't hurt to add things like honey, coconut milk or olive oil to your conditioner for extra slip.

Back