BlackState.com Stop Hating on the Sisters

:lachen: OK! Like really! Go get your white/asian/latina women already! Shut up about us!

Right, stop making excuses to justify why you don't date blk women.

Keepin it real would be too wrong.

They need to just go head and admit it already: we some ugly, nappy headed, overweight hoes with big mouths and nasty attitudes. :nono:

Damn all of us to hell!

I've said this before and i'll say it again.

I ..can't ....STAND...a person who take their issues and externalize them on others.

If YOU can't get a woman, when a whopping 70% of them are not married but are single, then YOU have a problem.

In addition, Black women are the ONLY reason why the black community have made any progress. Looking at the stats from nbc news, we are economically carrying the community. But there's a problem with dating us?

This man has soooo many issues. And the numbers point to him.

I think ppl like this should be blacklisted.

Ladies, post his picture and link and text from that book and send it to as many of your "hard to marry or hard to date black ladies" as you can.

Teach him to low grade black women! Hmph! *running off to blacklist is arse!*

Last edited:
Yawn. Same ****, different day. Can we have a racial draft (a la Dave Chapelle) so we can trade him away?

I agree with you ella. I am very laid back and actually could probably be called docile in a sense in relationships. Alot of black men act a fool when they see this and have no idea how to man up when a lady has laid the way.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that made this experience:yep:

Most black men want a mother, not a wife. Most black women know how to raise a child but have no clue how to treat a husband….this is because of the weak family unit, due to the absence of the father in the household for so long….which goes back to slavery, the separation of the family unit, when black men were treated like bulls impregnating random women on the plantation for maximum profitability….black people are still recovering. People forget that it really wasn’t that long ago........

So here's his photo.... I just HAD to know....

http://www.matthewlynch.bravehost.com/about_the_author.html

matthe1.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Another woman can have his ugly behind, HA!!!

Whatever, dude.....:nono: At least look good if you gonna talk about black women.:rolleyes:

I'm not understanding how, blk wmn are labeled gold diggers when.....

1. There tons of blk wmn who reared children on their own, when the blk man ran out!

2. Alot of Black men(maybe all men) are so unfaithful

3. When a black man becomes succesful and breaks thru that glass ceiling, the women he selects 8 out of 10 times are white or non-black. These women only with you for your $$$.

4. In these videos, half the "*****es" and "hoes", and "gold diggers" aren't even remotely black... if thats the case ..tell the story like it is

So how is this.

Culturally speaking white women are raised to marry into money or with succesful men. That's not to say maybe they started with nothing and now have it all. Asian women did this too back in war time to have better life in America.

But if black women want to secure their future or better position themselves and their offspring to have better lives....we are classifed as gold diggers.....:lachen:---> Go 2 Hell!!!!!!!!!! NoNseNsE

Pleassssssssssssssssssse how many Donald Trumps do you see bagging a chick that works at McDonald's. So why should it be different for successful black women.

Common Sense and status dicatates this more than race or color of skin. How wld a doctor relate to a garbage man. How wld a devil worshipper relate to a saint.

People deal with people on their level, then you have exceptions like Britney and Usher, but will you ever see Paris Hilton with a regular Joe Blow?

Get outta here with that, if I'm a million dollar pimp then I need a million dollar hoe(sumthin like how the song goes).

As far as catering to your man, what woman does, more in more women are working FT, raising children (married or not), more families eat out today which is the reason America has the highest rates of obesity. So its not just blk women. To have a home cooked meal these days is a special occasion, back in the day going out to eat was a big deal.

Case in point people with money can sit down and eat. People with money have time and people with time have money. Women like this can pop out a baby, hire a trainer and/or nutrition or cook to drop weight.

How many couples out there working out together? How many men assist there wives in helping maintain her looks, health, and sanity but balancing housework and encouraging and supporting each other.

This is why women want a man thats succesful and this is one succesful people are attracted to each other "EQUAL BENEFITS"

...oop, I guess I fall into the black woman with an attitude category

Well, count me as a Black woman with attitude then, because ITA with everything you said!

I love this thread. It is hilarious.

Real talk... black men need to man up and stop projecting their problems on us. #9 especially gets on my nerves...how are you going to say that black women are no longer empathetic to your struggle in America... I must ask, are black men truly empathetic to our struggle in America???

And if that is really your problem, do you really feel like a white/asian/latina women is going to be MORE empathetic to the black male struggle??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Dumbarses...

I def. agree with London about these statements having more to go about black male self-esteem than anything else... this ish is to outlandish for it to be otherwise.

Blah Blah Blah - another article by a brother who's worked his whole life telling the world to judge black people on an individual basis ("I am not ALL black people") but is quick to put black women in one big bucket.

:sigh:

When will folks realize that ACTIONS are INDIVIDUAL...

And he did a "scientific" survey by talking with FIVE MEN!?!?

Next...

Last edited:
It's like those guys who wanna complain about how messed up their ex-girlfriends were. It's always a clue that the guy is the messed up one, maybe the exes too, but definately him! Oh well.

Okay, this article just pisses me off. I fit into *none* of those categories, nor do the women in my family... especially the "stop caring about appearance at a certain age" part.

Hell, I'm seventeen and I aspire to look like some of my *great aunts*... only younger. ;)

I refuse to listen to the comments of negative people anymore! I know too many good black men, and good men of all races. Quit the hating and if you are having such a hard time meeting Black women (especially with the ratio on your side)...take a look at yourself:yep:

Wow, he interviewed 5 black men to possibly gain true insight....

That's what I'm saying. If a random sampling (hardly random - probably his five homeboys) of 5 people is considered acceptable, could you imagine the other nonsense that folks would have us believing is true???

I know 5 people who think Bush brought down the world trade centers but you don't hear that mess being reported as fact.

I can think of 5 famous people who think they are god (scientologists) - you don't hear folks reporting that John Travolta is in fact God on the news.

Shoot, that would mean that Victoria Beckham is talented, Kobe is in fact the next Michael Jordan, Oprah is gay, Ashley Simpson never had plastic surgery, Queen Latifah is straight, that its perfectly normal to breastfeed an 8 year old in a booth at Red Robin, that cigarettes are healthy, that guns don't kill people "people kill people" and that Tyra is NOT annoying...

Hell - I know 5 people who think L'il Wayne is the finest piece to walk this earth - and well....yea. :nono:

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. If a random sampling (hardly random - probably his five homeboys) of 5 people is considered acceptable, could you imagine the other nonsense that folks would have us believing is true???

I know 5 people who think Bush brought down the world trade centers but you don't hear that mess being reported as fact.

I can think of 5 famous people who think they are god (scientologists) - you don't hear folks reporting that John Travolta is in fact God on the news.

Shoot, that would mean that Victoria Beckham is talented, Kobe is in fact the next Michael Jordan, Oprah is gay, Ashley Simpson never had plastic surgery, Queen Latifah is straight, that its perfectly normal to breastfeed an 8 year old in a booth at Red Robin, that cigarettes are healthy, that guns don't kill people "people kill people" and that Tyra is NOT annoying...

Hell - I know 5 people who think L'il Wayne is the finest piece to walk this earth - and well....yea. :nono:

LOL!!! That's brilliant! :lachen: So true!

Back