Are you a man magnet?

brittanynic16

It's cuz you'se exotical :look:

Just kidding:grin:, but I do think it's mostly because you have striking features - big, pretty doe eyes, nice lips, and a beauty mark. You probably have a confident posture as well, which adds to it. Just speculation :)

brittanynic16

It's cuz you're exotical :look:

Just kidding:grin:, but I do think it's mostly because you have striking features - big, pretty doe eyes, nice lips, and a beauty mark. You probably have a confident posture as well, which adds to it. Just speculation :)

Aww thank you. I don’t know what it is really. Maybe I just have an interesting face. I remember a guy told me once that I attached too much attention for him.

Sent from my MB501 using MB501

"Man magnet" here lol. I had this conversation just the other day actually... after a night out with the girls. I don't go out often, but when I do, I seem to draw a lot of attention. I'd understand if I was scantily dressed like a lot of the girls in the club.. But I'm usually in a nice fitting pair of jeans, a tank, and a bad pair of shoes.. Simple, but sexy.. I think that, paired with confidence and just an overall positive attitude draws ppl to you.

And I suppose it helps that I've got a cute innocent/baby face.. and a very curvy size 2-4

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I attract alot of stares but few approach me. I have to flirt or give straight up direct eye contact in order for a guy (that I'm attractive to) to approach. The uglies, shorties, oldies are bold.

I attract alot of stares but few approach me. I have to flirt or give straight up direct eye contact in order for a guy (that I'm attractive to) to approach. The uglies, shorties, oldies are bold.

Agreed, the ugly guys are the boldest lol. I suppose they have nothing to lose??

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:lol: It is a linea nigra, and you don't have to be pregnant to have one.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Post-pregnancy..it stays in place on a majority of women although it might lighten. It's related to pregnancy, as far as I know. I never had one until I had had a child. But dang, she need to do laser to get rid of the follicle period! She's got after-five cooter stubble!:lol:

Last edited:
I attract my fair share of men, from the good ones to the broke down ones. They don't have any shame, lol. Men are men.

When I put in my head that I am "sexy" put my heels on glam up and work my stuff I have men running opening doors and etc.. like this past Friday came out the post office and this man was stopped saying you are beautiful.. it made me blush and feel good too

Post-pregnancy..it stays in place on a majority of women although it might lighten. It's related to pregnancy, as far as I know. I never had one until I had had a child. But dang, she need to do laser to get rid of the follicle period! She's got after-five cooter stubble!:lol:

I have had a very faint one since childhood. I guess most people get it from pregnancy but I've never been pregnant. IDK why but it's always been there :lol: Okay back on topic :grin:

Man magnet? Idk about that, I get a decent amount of attention I suppose. What do I attribute it to? I mean, I could be cutesy and say its my "spirit" but I'ma be real, for the most part I'm going to go with its bc I'm kind of cute, dress decent, and have a nice shape and DD's. Now, once people get to know me, yeah, I get the whole, I'm really cool/they like my personality/I have interesting convo/well spoken etc. But men are men and I would say its my looks that draws them in.

Back