***2013 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

Any relaxed ladies find their new growth more moisturized? I'm wondering if it's the water or another aspect of my regimen.

I had 70oz of h20 today, but I'm about to drink 20oz of Mountain Dew. I've been at work since 5:40am and will probably be here until 6:30- 7pm..... Deadlines.

I don't think I'll be very successful today as I'm off to a late start and I'm so not in the mood:nono: But it's only 9:30 we'll see. I'm going to enjoy this second cup of coffee now though:ohwell:

Can I please join? I have a lot of trouble drinking anything that is not coffee, and I feel like this challenge would really help me!

Hi ladies,

I haven't checked in in a minute! Work is super crazy right now. For the past week I've been avoiding anything that requires me to think/make sense with words, when I'm not working. I've been consistent with my water intake, for the most part; I've only had one bad day at 38/72oz.

Today, I have 32/72oz but I think I will make my goal. I am going to start checking in weekly in lieu of daily because I'm slacking. Until next time …

I'm checking in, after the first month of this challenge I can honestly say that I have done extremely well with my water intake compared to last year. When I started this challenge I set myself what I thought to be realistic goals, my water app helped me to work out the amount of water I needed to drink each day based on my weight and this was much more than my initial goal, but gave me a real target to work towards. I think I slacked a bit at the last quarter of the month because I was well aware that I had surpassed my initial goals.

I took a screen shot of my water chart for you all to see my progress :grin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-01-02-42-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-01-02-42-13.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
Yesterday - 30oz:nono: (It was so cold I had to drink coffee even though I should have drank some herbal tea.)
Today - 60oz:yep:

Didn't get an exact measurement but I didn't do to bad yesterday. I was so thirsty in the evening...I guess my body was craving that last 15 oz.

Back