2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

You should know me by now, but since it doesn't seem like you do, I will let you know something about me:

I don't catch attitudes....:lol:, that's not my style. If I have something to say to someone, I will tell them directly, not around the bush or behind it for that matter. If I had a problem with you or as you put it, 'offended', I would have come to you directly...that you can count on...:yep:

Whatever the problem you have, maybe that's something you need to pray about and ask the Lord to reveal to you what it is.

Hit below the belt? Undue sarcasm? What is wrong with you....:lol:. Girl, I don't have time for that...nope, not today or tomorrow. And now you are telling me that its not Christlike? Girl, bye:lol:

Let's just leave this conversation as a misunderstanding because I'm not going to continue having a conversation over something that's silly. Just silly.

You're doing exactly what you claim you don't do right here in this post. Undue sarcasm and below the belt remarks. I simply asked why you didn't want to participate in an open thread as I typically enjoy what you post and it turned into comments that weren't even necessary. It wasn't like a whole bunch of folks came in and derailed the thread so I simply asked a question. Should have been simple enough. I have no issue with you, and like you I'm very upfront if I have something to say but please don't try to act like I'm being totally unreasonable in what I'm saying. Read your own post and you'll see your attitude plainly, if you can't then there are bigger issues. Either way, I certainly need for the Lord to hear my prayers and I'm more than willing to acknowledge if I have done or said something wrong even if you choose not to. So, if I am being unreasonable or misunderstood you, my apologies. God resists the proud... That's not the category I want to fall into. You have a good night.

You're doing exactly what you claim you don't do right here in this post. Undue sarcasm and below the belt remarks. I simply asked why you didn't want to participate in an open thread as I typically enjoy what you post and it turned into comments that weren't even necessary. It wasn't like a whole bunch of folks came in and derailed the thread so I simply asked a question. Should have been simple enough. I have no issue with you, and like you I'm very upfront if I have something to say but please don't try to act like I'm being totally unreasonable in what I'm saying. Read your own post and you'll see your attitude plainly, if you can't then there are bigger issues. Either way, I certainly need for the Lord to hear my prayers and I'm more than willing to acknowledge if I have done or said something wrong even if you choose not to. So, if I am being unreasonable or misunderstood you, my apologies. God resists the proud... That's not the category I want to fall into. You have a good night.
Alrighty then....you told me:lol:.

I'm going to bed...have a good night!

2 Corinthians 5

14 For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died ; 15 and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

One thing I hate to see is any kind of discord in the body, sometimes even the slightest most misunderstood thing can derail us and bring division.

leave it to the tea drinkers, popcorn eaters and pot stirrers.

One thing I hate to see is any kind of discord in the body, sometimes even the slightest most misunderstood thing can derail us and bring division.

leave it to the tea drinkers, popcorn eaters and pot stirrers.
I agree, Iwanthealthyhair67.:yep: Any part I have in it, I'm sorry. I have noticed much of this lately, so this is why I don't come into the CF much anymore...its just something that is here and was here when I first came to this forum.

We really can't blame others for what we can control in the Body of Christ. I certainly should know better. I try to come in this forum to do something different than what I do in my real life. In addition, I like posting encouraging, uplifting topics that will edify the saints, just like I do in my real life. I don't have discord outside of here, so it bothers me when it does happen here...it really does bother me. I know I don't have to feed into it, but I do and for that I apologize.:love2:

On that note, I thank God for the people that I have met here and will/do have relationship with outside of here once I'm no longer here, which will be in a few months.

Thank you for always caring and being loving and not judgmental when you post. I for one take heed to what you say to me and I appreciate you and your ministry.:love3:

God is love. We were created in His image to receive love from Him and give it back to Him, with the intensity He gives it to us!

Posted this on thread for "Pastor suggests weave ban at church" and it needs to be re-iterated. God's children shouldn't fear the devil at all:

No need to worry about whose involved in occult practices. The devil knows he's already defeated although he persists in terroristic practices. A believer just needs to stand in his/her authority. The devil is bound and arrested once we stand in our authority

I will cut off sorceries from your hand,
And you shall have no soothsayers (Micah 5:12)

Additionally, if believers are questioning their authority because their faith have failed them. They need to remember that he said that devils would cast out demons in his name. So, in essence, don't be afraid of weave worn by a devil or else, we need to be afraid of a hairdresser doing a shape up for someone with 2 inches of hair pressed.

Remember always, TRUE Christianity makes the devil run when we understand our Inheritance to not fear the OCCULT! You have the POWER!

Amein~ Love you both ! (Matt. 5:9)

2 Corinthians 5

14 For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died ; 15 and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

God is love. We were created in His image to receive love from Him and give it back to Him, with the intensity He gives it to us!

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.
Joel Osteen

I john 2

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is † the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever

denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

My soul aches when I see the way the enemy is attacking our youth. I pray that every attack the enemy has forecasted against our youth to destroy them and turn them against Jesus Christ will be rendered powerless and totally destroyed in Jesus name.

I called the police this evening on my upstairs neighbor. I made it clear that he is NEVER to knock on my door ever again.

This is a temporary move for me, in the interim, I will not be bothered by neighbors who have unruly habits. I don't care if he is white. He's knows now, that I do not play.

I called the police this evening on my upstairs neighbor. I made it clear that he is NEVER to knock on my door ever again.

This is a temporary move for me, in the interim, I will not be bothered by neighbors who have unruly habits. I don't care if he is white. He's knows now, that I do not play.
Shimmie....why did he knock on your door? What is his problem? What did the cops do? I'm sorry you had to go through this...geez.

Shimmie

:lol::lol::lol: You have a fan that was smashed at first try. :lachen: Chutzpah! I don't know why I find this so funny but he probably thought he was going to get to know you. 911!!

Shimmie....why did he knock on your door? What is his problem? What did the cops do? I'm sorry you had to go through this...geez.

The same issue that I shared with you over the phone ... his loud music. I sent another complaint to management. However, he thinks that he can still be disrespectful and play it anyway. He'd stop for a while and then start up again, thinking that we'd allow it to continue.

This evening when I got home, it was loud again. I 'tapped' :)look:) the ceiling with my umbrella. Then he came downstairs and knocked on my door. I scared the mess out of him and then called the police and made it clear to the police that he is never to knock on my door again....ever! And that if he ever knocks on my door again, that I was not playing games.

He's a white guy who plays ghetto music... you know, that rap mess. I'm not hearing it. :nono: I'm the only 'Brown' one here and it obvious that he thinks he is above my 'Brown' reproach. I don't think so. He found out today, that I am not one to play with. I didn't stutter nor did I back down. If it's one thing that brings out the 'gangsta' in me is when someone white thinks they are above me. That's when I tear them down (in words of intelligence), no cursing, but they know that I am not one to mess with.

With the police, he'll never be able to tell a 'white lie' and say that I said something that I did not.

Shimmie

:lol::lol::lol: You have a fan that was smashed at first try. :lachen: Chutzpah! I don't know why I find this so funny but he probably thought he was going to get to know you. 911!!

He's not fan. He's a jerk that thinks he is above reproach. He thought he has the right to approach me with that white above Black attitude. I bet he won't do it again.

The same issue that I shared with you over the phone ... his loud music. I sent another complaint to management. However, he thinks that he can still be disrespectful and play it anyway. He'd stop for a while and then start up again, thinking that we'd allow it to continue.

This evening when I got home, it was loud again. I 'tapped' :)look:) the ceiling with my umbrella. Then he came downstairs and knocked on my door. I scared the mess out of him and then called the police and made it clear to the police that he is never to knock on my door again....ever! And that if he ever knocks on my door again, that I was not playing games.

He's a white guy who plays ghetto music... you know, that rap mess. I'm not hearing it. :nono: I'm the only 'Brown' one here and it obvious that he thinks he is above my 'Brown' reproach. I don't think so. He found out today, that I am not one to play with. I didn't stutter nor did I back down. If it's one thing that brings out the 'gangsta' in me is when someone white thinks they are above me. That's when I tear them down (in words of intelligence), no cursing, but they know that I am not one to mess with.

With the police, he'll never be able to tell a 'white lie' and say that I said something that I did not.
Oh gosh...I'm sorry that he continues to do that...crazy.:nono::nono::nono:

Oh gosh...I'm sorry that he continues to do that...crazy.:nono::nono::nono:

It's the attitude Sis. That's he's entitled. I served him on a platter tonight; I am not one to be messed with. He really thinks that he has an upper level.

He has YET to see my Blackness which has far more intelligence than he can handle. I have as much right to live here, if not more. And it will be a peaceable habitation as God has promised me in His Word. :

I'm going to bed... thank you for your support. I mean it. :yep:

Love to you and Pastor A... :love3:

He's not fan. He's a jerk that thinks he is above reproach. He thought he has the right to approach me with that white above Black attitude. I bet he won't do it again.

Ahhhh, I get it. How does he think it's okay with all that noise? He's mad you complained. So be it. I'm glad you called the police. :nono:

Ahhhh, I get it. How does he think it's okay with all that noise? He's mad you complained. So be it. I'm glad you called the police. :nono:

Thanks JaneBond007...

He will never be able to lie or misquote what I had to say regarding this issue. It was also to let him know that I am not one to contend with. He is not that white that he cannot be taken to jail. Let him rap on that for a while. I'm not playing games with his mess.

Praise the Lord for His Word! His Word is truth and life to all who hear and read. I praise God that there are those who believe His Word and obey it and see the fruit in their lives....30, 60, 100 fold return is theirs!

The Bible is clear....Let God's Word be true and every man a liar!

Jesus is Lord!!!

2 Timothy 2: 3-26

3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

======================

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

It's the attitude Sis. That's he's entitled. I served him on a platter tonight; I am not one to be messed with. He really thinks that he has an upper level.

He has YET to see my Blackness which has far more intelligence than he can handle. I have as much right to live here, if not more. And it will be a peaceable habitation as God has promised me in His Word. :

I'm going to bed... thank you for your support. I mean it. :yep:

Love to you and Pastor A... :love3:
I understand....:bighug:

Shimmie I'm sorry you had to go through that. One of my neighbors smoke weed. I was about to catch a case the next time it happened. And it never did, thank God!

I pray for DETACHED houses for God's people. I hate living under "one roof" with random strangers.

Shimmie I'm sorry you had to go through that. One of my neighbors smoke weed. I was about to catch a case the next time it happened. And it never did, thank God!

I pray for DETACHED houses for God's people. I hate living under "one roof" with random strangers.

:bighug:

Thank you for your precious message. Really..... :yep: Thank you Renewed1.

If weed was being smoked I truly would have caught a case. :lol: He'd be a toasted weed for sure. :fistshake:

Precious Lady... thanks again. I'm much better today and it's been very quiet upstairs as well. I also prayed for him; that surrenders his heart to Jesus, all the way.

Isaiah 51:10

Was it not You who dried up the sea, The waters of the great deep; Who made the depths of the sea a pathway For the redeemed to cross over?

Back