2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Just relishing in the rest of Christ. It's so hard to rest. Trusting God character is the only way to rest in him. When you don't know it's natural to be worried. God goes against the natural instincts we have. God is very good.

I know for my season saints the things I say are child's play but we have so many who are grappling with believing in God and wanting to be in the world. For those who lurk and are having that battle allow God to show you himself.He is always there but you just don't see it because Satan loves to cause confusion and make one doubt. Don't doubt God even when it doesn't seem like it will work.God made this planet and thought of every detail. I can trust in that.

Love others this week ladies. Do life with fellow saints this week. Encourage and edify from the heart of God. Restore the souls of God's children. Every time we do we are winning our brothers and sisters in Christ. Be confrontational compassionate that is freeing nothing but being loving in sharing Christ with others. We are at a time of spiritual discrimination and a war of immortality. We have to make sure our life is reflecting God and suffer well while going through. It's not easy and it will seem like a lost cause but in doing so we win unbelievers to Christ as they know how painful the world is but they need to see that our Savior died for them as well so that they can experience joy.

I love you ladies and I'm praying for you all. When I laid on the alter today I prayed for all because we definitely need constant communication with God.

gml.jpg

31686059ae.jpg

Just relishing in the rest of Christ. It's so hard to rest. Trusting God character is the only way to rest in him. When you don't know it's natural to be worried. God goes against the natural instincts we have. God is very good.

I know for my season saints the things I say are child's play but we have so many who are grappling with believing in God and wanting to be in the world. For those who lurk and are having that battle allow God to show you himself.He is always there but you just don't see it because Satan loves to cause confusion and make one doubt. Don't doubt God even when it doesn't seem like it will work.God made this planet and thought of every detail. I can trust in that.

Love others this week ladies. Do life with fellow saints this week. Encourage and edify from the heart of God. Restore the souls of God's children. Every time we do we are winning our brothers and sisters in Christ. Be confrontational compassionate that is freeing nothing but being loving in sharing Christ with others. We are at a time of spiritual discrimination and a war of immortality. We have to make sure our life is reflecting God and suffer well while going through. It's not easy and it will seem like a lost cause but in doing so we win unbelievers to Christ as they know how painful the world is but they need to see that our Savior died for them as well so that they can experience joy.

I love you ladies and I'm praying for you all. When I laid on the alter today I prayed for all because we definitely need constant communication with God.
Thank you for praying for me! :kiss:

Luke 12

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Selah

the Bible refers to a man's heart hundreds of times, the greek word for heart is "kardia", when the bible refers to heart most times, it is not referring to the physical, blood-pumping organ found in our chest but our minds.

The heart of the bible or the "kardia" involves the mind, will, emotions, and conscience of a man or woman.

Last edited:
Rest is so on my mind. God gives us rest but we often push that gift away and keep pushing. I think how it must feel when a loving parent is giving the gift of care and their child who shows signs of distress pushes their hand away. We worry and toil over things yet none of it can give up one additional hour in a day. We push,push and push yet we go no where like a tricycle upside down all that is moving is your wheels but it's in the same place.

Allow God's love to flow through you and out of you. It wasn't made to be stagnant. We at times can be starchy with fellow believers because of the pains of others. But to truly love on others will push us to really go outside of natural instinct. To stop and really listen to a fellow sister or brother in Christ is so counter culture. We get so busy about our own life that we do a true disservice to the world. Well if I only had this or that then I could. What if you never get that is it that important that the needs that you were made to meet have to go unmet?

I know this definitely will be pre-k for the seasoned but accept what you are right at this exact moment. I know for many we wish we could have more hair,more butt,more boobs,smaller waist,smaller weight in general or be in a higher role,be married,be unmarried etc. God made you exactly the way he wants you. This is not a way to hide and think oh I'm good I don't need to lose weight because God made me this way but your riddled with disease=dis ease because of it. But to the contrary, we should strive to be all we can for Christ but not do things that are so focus to alter what we were created. I often think about being overweight and how it's a true bother. I was listening to talk Christian radio-yes you can laugh and call me a old woman lol, but there was a story of a solider who suffered really bad burns and it destroyed his face. After countless surgeries he began to work in the very area he was in. In his new condition he served and went far. It got me to thinking maybe God has blocked my weight loss as it allows me to be able to minster to people who look like me or encourage others in a way someone else couldn't. Don't be so pressed to be delivered from trouble as it could be a blessing that God has granted you. I know the scripture God won't give us more than we can bear but at times I think God why do you think I can bear this. But God be the glory that through it all it's making his name great.

I will continue to pray for you ladies not just those who write but for the lurker as well. I know many are under extreme distress but know that trouble won't last always,if it kills you it's ok because you will go home to be with the Father, and endurance builds character and character builds hope. We are stronger that we know because the Father made so.

Is. 41:10 AMP Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

^^^that was one of the passages that got me through a rough patch in life...thank you for posting it.

Lord give me mental clarity. I just got fussed at by my boss which I still like because I was eating while in a meeting this morning. I don't like going to such things because it's pointless. All of it could be done via email and let us do our jobs at 8am instead of rushing to some meeting. I know that it's just office life and one should just suck it up and be happy to have a job and that will be at any job you go to. It just doesn't make alot of sense which makes it real hard for me to comply. I know that I'm that way with other things in life as well. Help me not to be a difficult person when I don't see the point of making apperances for the sake of doing it.

Look at this as another growth tool in your spiritual walk.

It's important that we submit to those who are in authority over us, remember obedience is better than sacrifice.

Lord give me mental clarity. I just got fussed at by my boss which I still like because I was eating while in a meeting this morning. I don't like going to such things because it's pointless. All of it could be done via email and let us do our jobs at 8am instead of rushing to some meeting. I know that it's just office life and one should just suck it up and be happy to have a job and that will be at any job you go to. It just doesn't make alot of sense which makes it real hard for me to comply. I know that I'm that way with other things in life as well. Help me not to be a difficult person when I don't see the point of making apperances for the sake of doing it.

Lord I feel you pressing on me. I know that you want only the best for me. I want to grow instead of run away this time. I know there is much work to be done internally. I know that Steps has been a great crash course for me to open things up and air out. I don't want to hide any area of my life to you as it being closed off creates a horrid order that only seeps out into other areas. I don't want one area to pollute my entire life.

I don't know why I'm so super sensitive to correction. I guess depending on who it is and if I respect the person. I don't respect alot of folks because of their thoughts and actions. I will take the meat and spit out the bone. I refuse to give the devil a newborn's baby toe entry way in my life.

Correction doesn't feel good I know for me because I know I'm doing the best I can. I always want to be thought of as being respectful and thoughtful. But I can't do all and do it perfect. I don't want to go on being a wayward person or being a raggedy Anne doll in life. Your word calls me to be great according to the blood that you son Jesus shed on the cross. I will lean in and not out.

God sometimes I can't believe your loving and kind at the level you are. It's so unreal. Your so loving when I am so underserving of it. I can never earn your love ever. I'm thankful for your forgiveness and mercy and grace. Lord guide me on what I should be seeking after. I just don't want to go the wrong way. I want to go to school, I want to date, I want to lose weight,and I want to be whole completely free of the burden of mental illness. I don't know which way to go right now on any of these issues. Part of me feels you desire me to be content where I am in this current state but part of me knows I would be settling if I remained in this state. I don't want to go after fleshly desires so I'm really monitoring my motives. I don't want it to be about my glory or being seen as something or being approved. I just want to be the best me that is possible.

God I didn't think this being a new creature was real. Like it is. I'm going after you as new creature and really baffling to me. I still feel like the old me is there but it can't be because I'm pushing beyond what I feel. Maybe that's satan's tricks. Lord I thank you for tonight and I see why you had me go. Your so amazing!

I will still praise you God inspite of being turned down by a job I wanted. I won't turn my eyes from you nor will I leave my walk. I will say I'm sad because I was so ready to be out of this place but you must have other plans. You plans may be better but I don't feel that way right now. Maybe one day I will see something better.

Thank you Father God for never turning your back on me and always listening to my prayers. Even when I'm in the flesh and not doing your will, you still answer my prayers. I will always praise and worship you.

Come out from among them and be ye separate - I feel like this is the current test in my life right now,and there are times I'm not sure I'm passing.

Prayers...

Come out from among them and be ye separate - I feel like this is the current test in my life right now,and there are times I'm not sure I'm passing.

Prayers...
Praying for you. You have the Lord living inside of you....you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

Back