2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

I feel like I am about to lose my mind.....

You have the 'Mind of Christ'..

And this is not 'quoting' scripture. It's the truth.

Did you 'hear' me.?

This is the Truth. God's Word is forever settled in Heaven and in your spirit.

He has given you a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.

NOW... if your thoughts 'are telling you different' and then make up your mind to 'Lose' THAT mind which is lying to you and immerse your heart instead in the Words, The Truth of what God says about you.

Again... not cliche' nor vain words of repetition...

YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST JESUS.

Listen to what God has already embedded into your heart. Your circumstances DO NOT dictate your feelings. You dictate your circumstances and they MUST obey.

Crissy... come on, Little Sister. Let it go sweetheart. Let it go. Walk right on past it and just let it all go. For God has not given you a spirit of fear... but a spirit of power, love and of a sound mind. When He wrote these words to Timothy (via the Apostle Paul), Timothy was going through the exact same thing. God sent him comfort and deliverance from it all.

It all boils down to this... Whom do you choose to believe? Baby, don't be afraid to believe what God says about you. Pick it up and run with it. Leaving those lies of the devil in the dust where they belong.

Can you do this?

Yes... :yep: Yes you can. Will you do this? I know you will --- and so does God your Father in Heaven.

Believe God crlsweetie912........ Believe God. He's not going anywhere. He has not forsaken you. Believe God.

:bighug:

Last edited:
Male or female, Blessed is whosoever trusts in the Lord. Not only do they trust Him, He is their only Hope!

Psalms 1 (KJV) 1-3
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

I'm really feeling convicted of not finding my worth in men. I have felt for so long that if a professional man who made lots of money wanted me it would validate my existence. I have ignored dudes thus far if they didn't have a degree or whatever. I don't want to do that because if I really examine my heart that is so bad. I shouldn't find value in anything other than Jesus. It feels so unreal to not place my worth in worldly standards.

The day you lose your voice by allowing something in your life that is against God's standards, is the day you lose yourself.

Either you are with Him or you are not. There is no in between and no riding the fence. Either you are truly a Christ Follower or you are not.

There are laws to live by in this Christian walk and we (who call ourselves Christians) need to follow those laws. It's not easy doing it at times, but we can do it, if Jesus Christ lives in our hearts.

His desire is for no man/woman/child to perish, but for all men/women/children to come to repentance.

Jesus is either Lord of All or not Lord at all and we know the latter isn't it because HE IS LORD OF ALL!

I pray for people who go against the grain in this country...I thank God for you. I pray that you will stand against adversity and not give in and allow bullies to change your thinking with their stinkin' thinking. Stand and after you have done all to stand....STAND AND PUT YOUR ARMOUR ON!!!

passion_of_the_christ1.jpg

Last edited:
2 Thessalonians 3:10
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

I must remind myself: Living off the graciousness of others isn't a good thing.

Jesus I thank you for removing people from my life that have no bearing. I will trust and wait on you in the area of relationships. I desire one very much but I desire one with a man of God not a mouth mover. I know I'm redeemed in you alone therefore I can't just mix with anyone. I'm called to live in the world to help bring others to Christ and not get tangled in the mess of ratchet. I love you Lord I don't want to displease you nor disappoint by gratifying the flesh for a moment. Help clear my mind of impure thoughts and desires. I want you way.

Jesus sweet Jesus thank you for keeping me. I think back this time last year I had gotten let go from my job and was wondering where money was going to come. Lord I thank you for having a job today. While in traffic I was so mad but I was like you know what this is fine I would rather be in traffic heading to work than being at home with no work. Lord your good God.

God I really am upset. It's hard to admit but I'm upset that my mother looks at my as a after thought. She again is bailing on me to go do something else on the one time of the month I can get out there. Everyone's needs are before me. I want to cry and be mad but I'm about to go to sleep and don't want to the sun to go down on my anger. I love my mom and glad she is still around but I will never have that closeness.

1 John 3:7
"Dear children, don’t let anyone deceive you about this: When people do what is right, it shows that they are righteous, even as Christ is righteous."

God is so good, ya'll God is so so so good

My tears have turned to a smile, He showed up and showed up in a BIG way.

Lord I need a breakthrough right now. I'm trying to be patient Lord and wait on you. I feel like breaking down. Lord I know you hear me when I pray. Please make a way!

Wow its my birthday today. Yayyyyyyyy. Thank You Jesus

I am blessed and highly favored. I've been through heartbreak, hardships, and I know there will be many more. Thank you Jesus for my health, for breaking those chains and bandages in my life. Most of all God thank you for your LOVE!

sweetvi Happy Birthday. I would do a dance but it's not right for the CF section lol.

God I thank you for sending your saints to me when I look down. I wasn't really all there last night and it was nice to wake up to a voicemail this morning from my leader wanting to say that I am loved and that she noticed I wasn't up and perky. That really put a smile on my face this morning.

Wow its my birthday today. Yayyyyyyyy. Thank You Jesus

I am blessed and highly favored. I've been through heartbreak, hardships, and I know there will be many more. Thank you Jesus for my health, for breaking those chains and bandages in my life. Most of all God thank you for your LOVE!
Happy, happy birthday to my sweet, loving siter...Sweetvi! I thank God for you being here and I thank God for your loving and sweet spirit on this forum! You are truly blessed and highly favored of the Lord and I am blessed to call you not only my sister, but my friend!

Now, if GM don't want to dance in the CF, I sure will....:lol::lol::lol:

smith1.gif

:lol::lol:

God your soo good. I was happy to get my fears out. The more I do my inventory the better. I mean what is brought to the light can't have power. I know I'm still nervous about my future. But I will not fret. If marriage,money,fit body etc are meant to be I will do what I can but I will lean on God not my understanding.

Early morning text reminder for me..

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Back