2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. (Matthew 7:21 NLT)

Some self-professed athletes can "talk" a great game, but that tells you nothing about their athletic skills. And not everyone who talks about heaven belongs to God's kingdom. Jesus is more concerned about our walk than our talk. He wants us to do right, not just say the right words. Your house (which represents your life) will withstand the storms of life only if you do what is right instead of just talking about it. What you do cannot be separated from what you believe

“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. (Matthew 7:21 NLT)

Some self-professed athletes can "talk" a great game, but that tells you nothing about their athletic skills. And not everyone who talks about heaven belongs to God's kingdom. Jesus is more concerned about our walk than our talk. He wants us to do right, not just say the right words. Your house (which represents your life) will withstand the storms of life only if you do what is right instead of just talking about it. What you do cannot be separated from what you believe

Because thanks wasn't enough. God has been dealing with me on this same thing.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

They told me to keep an eye on it - if I feel I have leaked again at all don't clean up and return to the hospital. Praying my mind is just playing tricks on me now..

Maybe wear a liner and check it for a lot of fluid? I hope and pray all is well and that you carry to full term.

Awesome news: I am so blessed!! I have been praying for something for a very long time and despite some setbacks, it has finally come to fruition. :yep:

Other news: I need to forgive my sisters. They have done so much wrong, but I know they are the only sisters I have. I do not like them AT ALL. I have prayed about it and it's like my heart is heavy since I cannot forgive them. Every time I give them a chance they turn on me. I feel like I constantly have to keep my guard up around them. I don't trust them with any information about my life. Ugh, I'm sad because I would like to have that bond but I am so afraid to let them in my life again. I don't know what to do so I'm going to keep praying about it. Thus far, I have been kept in perfect peace when I'm away from them, however, it's around the holiday season when I miss the bond we once had.

My cousin had a fall out with her sister and a few months later her sister passed away. I don't want that to happen to my sisters and I, but I just can't handle them coming into my life with their drama again.

I am going to keep praying for guidance on this issue.

Shimmie now I see why you asked us to pray for the president. There's been so many people on Twitter, Facebook, real life, etc saying racist things against him and his family. People in trouble because they're talking about assassinating him. What in the world is wrong with humans? I didn't vote for him and I don't like his liberal views, but I have to respect the man. People are going crazy.

Sent from my iPhone 10 using LHCF

Pooks ... God is in control.

I hope you don't add any additional stress to your body by worrying for naught... easier said than done, but I pray you rest..both spiritually and physically. Hugz to ya!

:bighug:
QUOTE=Pooks;17238711]Thank you so much @Iwanthealthyhair67 and any who prayed.

The hospital tested and said they cannot detect any amniotic fluid now (suspected leak was yesterday morning) and did ultrasound, confirming there is definitely adequate fluid around my little one. Thank you Lord!

I saw a couple of changes in my tummy's size and feeling, which jogged my memory about the little leak I think I may have had. Not to be ignored, better to be sure all is ok. In any case, there is no way now to determine whether what I think was a leak was or was not, but given my history, it was certainly better to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Shimmie now I see why you asked us to pray for the president. There's been so many people on Twitter, Facebook, real life, etc saying racist things against him and his family. People in trouble because they're talking about assassinating him. What in the world is wrong with humans? I didn't vote for him and I don't like his liberal views, but I have to respect the man. People are going crazy.

Sent from my iPhone 10 using LHCF

Oh my goodness, BostonMaria.... it's chilling and frightening to read those comments. I saw a youtube vid of a young girl (late teens) speaking the 'A' word against him and I bind that mess in Jesus' name. She was KKK racist.

We do indeed have to keep him in prayer for his, Michelle, Sasha and Melia's protection. We must also pray just as strongly for his heart to be totally surrendered unto the Lord. It's imperitive that he yields to the true voice of God and not succomb to the pressures of politics.

There is absolutely no such thing as separating Church and state when it comes to protecting this man's life and it's the Church whose prayers will prevail, not yielding to social pressures. Because you see, no matter what social side he yields to, there will always be the 'other' side that will be upset; there will always be the racists who speak evil of him no matter what he does, right or wrong or mislead.

Yet when he follows the Lord, God can and will protect him from all evil. God's word says clearly, "...Lead me not into temptation, deliver me from all evil".

Another scripture which is comforting for him:

"Great peace I have in your law, and nothing shall offend."

This is two-fold. The peace of God's law in our hearts prevents us from being offended and it keeps us even more from offending God.

My heart would break into, if someone brought harm to this man. He has to yield his heart unto the Lord... he must. Bless his heart and soul, I want only the best for President Obama and his family, but for this to happen he has to 'plant' the right seeds; it's a Biblical principle... "Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap."

Our dear President must sow seeds of righteousness... and yield his heart to God. He must turn away from pleasing the wrongs of the people and yield to the rights of God. He is a dear, dear man, who deserves to know the strength of turning to God and not man. I'm praying that he does. Bless his heart, I'm praying that he turns his heart to please God and not man.

I get so scared when I see what those people are saying. They may not realize it, but they are sowing bad seeds upon themselves.

Asking God to keep him safe and to visit him each day and night until he surrenders his heart and soul unto Him, in Jesus' Name. God will give him the right direction and the answers he seeks and with peace.

Prayers for Obama:

Don't forget to include regular citizens...we are all targets when there are racists loose.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjYgmUGavSI

You are dust...and He makes beautiful things out of you.....

"Beautiful Things"

All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

You make me new, You are making me new

Last edited:
Thank you God for not allowing me to get hit on Saturday night when I some how made a wrong turn and was driving the wrong way. Thank you for not allowing what I desired Saturday to not happen. I know that I'm becoming very tired of being patient but you have blocked my desire so it makes me think a bit. Maybe there is hope for this person.

Woke up in the middle of the night
with the urge to pray about a certain issue
I want God in the middle of all of this
I need Him to be the center of it
repent and submit.

LOVE THIS SONG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjYgmUGavSI

You are dust...and He makes beautiful things out of you.....

"Beautiful Things"

All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

Standing on the edge of a big decision and feeling uneasy. Not sure whether it's true intuition or whether I need to just jump. (I kinda just want to push myself over.)

The parable of the talents always strikes me in how unsympathetic the master is to his servant's fears that he would do the wrong thing. In fact, he was angry upon hearing it. The Lord seemed to be saying that if the servant had just done something that there would have been at least a minimal return.

Can waiting until we get the explicit instruction be a bit like burying our talent in the ground? Our Master gave us stewardship of our time, talent, and treasure, and He expects us to figure out how to bring Him a return on it.

Thank You Lord for your joy. I'm so blessed with it right now and I'm grateful.

Things aren't working out how I planned or wanted, but today I'm joyful.

The joy of the Lord is my strength. [b/]

There may be pain (weeping) in the night, but joy comes in the morning <----- this I know so well, night will come again (and soon with the way my life is going), but I'll look forward to the joy that has been made real to me :)

Today, my friends are going through a really difficult time. We are praying for a miracle! Please keep all of us in your prayers today as we minister to them.

Thank you.

When I entered His Church, I lost almost everything and everybody, even family. Questions abounded, ostracism, rejection, calls of judgment indicating perceived confusion and deception....I entered anyway. How could I tell Him "no?" I lost it all but I gained in that loss and I won't know the full effect until the next realm...

high-dive.jpg

From the Ministry of Encouragement

Our words should be
encouraging, and when
they are people will be
glad to see us coming
and not glad to see
us leaving.

Uplifting words causes
everyone to feel better.

Remember, nice people
say nice things!

Proverbs 16:24 – “Pleasant words are like
a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul
and health to the bones.”

God why put the desires in my heart if you won't allow them. Why make me at all the way I am if you will allow those things to go unused? Why couldn't I be born male and not have to worry about the stupid women issues. I truly despise at times what I am and the mere existence that is me. Really frustrated right now that I could punch a wall and not care. Prayer and song isn't my bill I just can't esp in this passive just wait time.

When I entered His Church, I lost almost everything and everybody, even family. Questions abounded, ostracism, rejection, calls of judgment indicating perceived confusion and deception....I entered anyway. How could I tell Him "no?" I lost it all but I gained in that loss and I won't know the full effect until the next realm...

high-dive.jpg

I can relate except I was pretty well stripped before I made the decision. I was alone as I entered: no family or friends but somehow, it didn't matter. It's almost like God have me a "double portion" (like Hannah). I was simply trying to be obedient and it's been an amazing 7 months. :yep:

Had a very vivid dream last night
I was sitting on a ledge, it was as if I was one a mountain
it was a very high mountain and I was looking over
below was the sea, and I'm assuming there was a storm, because the sea was raging
interestingly there was no rain
though the sea raged below, I was calm, I was sitting down calmly
because for some reason I felt safe
then came a woman, she was walking along the ledge
and she was upset/angry at the raging sea
in response the sea became a massive tidal wave....it had a face, it was powerful
it rose to the heights of the woman...the distance between the sea and the ledge was great, but when it became a massive tidal wave the distance seemed greater
it knocked the woman off the ledge and she fell,
as she was falling and I looked on, I simply remember the heights she fell....it's hard to describe, it was a long fall and she fell into a hole in the sea

I don't understand the dream fully
I do know that it was as if I needed to get the message that when the storms of life rage
I need to be still and know that He is God
Be still
don't rage, don't get angry, don't get upset.
I have faced storm after storm over the last couple of months
I know I don't go into too many details on the board
but I've cried countless stairs, have had sleepless nights
have stayed up worrying
I have strayed, I have been angry, despondent, felt alone
and down...I have fought
if anyone of you are facing a storm
Remember
Peace, Be Still

kila82 nope you can't call it quits. You have a mission and plan. You two are together for a reason so make it work even if that means bopping him a few times j/k well not really lol.

I'm glad I can sorta write how I really feel at times here. I'm just tired of going home to a empty place even though I know how it is to go home to a house full of people but still feel alone. I just want a hug and to be wanted by a man. He doesn't have to be some bible thumping dude because that is a turn off anyway.I just want a quality intelligent man I guess I'm desiring something I can't have bc of something about me isn't deserving I guess.

I'm glad that I have been able to encourage people that I have trained at work. If folks only knew.

GoddessMaker said:
kila82 nope you can't call it quits. You have a mission and plan. You two are together for a reason so make it work even if that means bopping him a few times j/k well not really lol.

I'm glad I can sorta write how I really feel at times here. I'm just tired of going home to a empty place even though I know how it is to go home to a house full of people but still feel alone. I just want a hug and to be wanted by a man. He doesn't have to be some bible thumping dude because that is a turn off anyway.I just want a quality intelligent man I guess I'm desiring something I can't have bc of something about me isn't deserving I guess.

I'm glad that I have been able to encourage people that I have trained at work. If folks only knew.

I already told him he has to leave so yeah I'm done.

I wish I had a quality, intelligent man too but unfortunately I don't and don't believe I ever will so I'm over it

Moving on...

Back