2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Election Day is a big day for some; but it's still just another day. God will still be God after Election Day! :)

For our praying women that get results, it is so important that we pray for the polls and for people to follow the rules. There is so much going on that not everyone knows about or is gets around to the masses. Please make sure you pray tomorrow. Once we are under God's umbrella, then we will be fine.

For our praying women that get results, it is so important that we pray for the polls and for people to follow the rules. There is so much going on that not everyone knows about or is gets around to the masses. Please make sure you pray tomorrow. Once we are under God's umbrella, then we will be fine.

I'm praying now, leading into and all throughout tomorrow... :pray:

Joel 2:1

"Sound the alarm in Jerusalem! Raise the battle cry on my holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear because the day of the LORD is upon us."

I'm praying now, leading into and all throughout tomorrow... :pray:

Thanks, I really mean it. I wanted to do a blog on reasons that we should pray for the polls tomorrow. Lawyers are getting together to shut down some of the technicalities to prevent viable people from voting for the nation and some have been shut down. Thanks again.

Thanks, I really mean it. I wanted to do a blog on reasons that we should pray for the polls tomorrow. Lawyers are getting together to shut down some of the technicalities to prevent viable people from voting for the nation and some have been shut down. Thanks again.

We command our morniings 'set the tone and the order' and the days ahead when we pray at night leading us into the next day.

We start 'now' and continue tomorrow. One reason for starting now, is that tomorrow's bring distractions. Praying now diverts the distractions and allows the prayers to continue it's flow into the next day. It puts up a wall of defence from hindering our prayers ...

I'm praying even now as I'm typing, it goes unceasing in my heart and spirit.

Jesus said, NOW is the time... Now.

In the name of Jesus' for those interfering with the voting process...

They will NOT be able to preform their enterprise... their evil works are bound and rendered null and void in Jesus' Name...

(Job 5)

:bighug:

Had a long conversation with the Lord about the election. Conclusion: If this country sails into the unknown, know that Obama is only the sign of the times, not the cause of them.

Thank you Nicola... "Observer" you are... :Rose:

Defending DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)

http://www.defenddoma.com/

Marriage ... One Man... One Woman under God. :love3: Forever, which can never be repealed.

Whom God hath joined together, no man can put asunder, nor redefine.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Father we thank you for proclaiming your Victory in this and all areas, in the mighty Name of Jesus who died for all and for Marriage... :Rose: Amen.

We command our morniings 'set the tone and the order' and the days ahead when we pray at night leading us into the next day.

We start 'now' and continue tomorrow. One reason for starting now, is that tomorrow's bring distractions. Praying now diverts the distractions and allows the prayers to continue it's flow into the next day. It puts up a wall of defence from hindering our prayers ...

I'm praying even now as I'm typing, it goes unceasing in my heart and spirit.

Jesus said, NOW is the time... Now.

In the name of Jesus' for those interfering with the voting process...

They will NOT be able to preform their enterprise... their evil works are bound and rendered null and void in Jesus' Name...

(Job 5)

:bighug:

I am in full agreement in Jesus' name.

Lord, we pray that EVERYONE who has the right to vote will have the opportunity to do so. We pray that there will be no hindrance in voters getting to the right polling place, no hindrance in how the polling machines work, no hindrances or mix ups in absentee ballots arriving to voting headquarters on time, no errors in the counting of votes, that no one will be sent away or misdirected, that there will be no nebulous "hanging chads". Anyone who tries to enact a deceptive plan is thwarted, bound up pin Jesus' name. We pray that everyone on the East Coast that has been displaced by Hurricane Sandy, will have the opportunity to vote tomorrow and that their options/locations will be clearly publicized.

We also praise your name, dear Lord, that you alone are Lord, King, and Jehovah Jireh. You alone are our source, you are our Shepherd. Our care, prosperity, healing, faith, peace and comfort rests only with You! We trust you even when things appear to be out of place, even when evil mounts in this world. You have a plan and it is perfect. There is nothing for your sheep to fear. It doesn't matter who wins the election tomorrow, because you alone will see to it that there is meat in our house, and that we all have a roof over our heads. You are not a "bare minimum" God, but a God of the impossible and a God of abundance. You alone will see to it that we are victorious in any economy and presidential administration.

From the Ministry of Encouragement...

It’s encouraging to know
that if we fall down our
God does not cast us away
but He encourages us to get back up.

The grace of God is able keep us up,
but it’s also able to pick us up.

With the help of the Lord
keep getting back up
until you can stay up!

Proverbs 24:16 –
For a just man falleth seven times,
and riseth up again”

November 5

I Peter 4:8
Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. (New Living Translation)

Isn't it ironic how this verse tells us what is most important of all? Shouldn't we display righteous indignation? Shouldn't we expose ungodliness when we see it? Shouldn't the light rebuke the darkness? There is a time and a place for all these things, but we need to show deep, genuine love in order to position ourselves for anything else. I won't listen to anything you have to say if I don't believe you love me. And, that love has to be demonstrated and not merely stated. How does love cover a multitude of sins? Does that mean we should just excuse offenses and swallow them up in love? Not exactly! Love covers sins because it extends forgiveness: not because it pretends offenses don't exist. No one is more holy than God, yet He extends forgiveness because it is His desire to cover the sin with a forgiving cloak soaked in the blood of Christ. Peter tells us to "continue to show" love, which tells us that things will happen to challenge our determination to continue showing love. To put it plainly, we should treat others the way God treats us.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church

Why do these things effect me? Why is my mood so cold this morning. I just desire one thing but it always seems out of my grip. I feel I may always be the lonely one. If one thing would just be great I would be ok and could forget about the other. Lord why did you make me to be a lonely unfortunte. Why even send me anything of inspiration for me to always have to encourage others but there not a darn person who understands what I'm trying to do. Not a happy christian this morning.

Thank you Father God for standing in the gap between me and my fears. I know that it's you and only you who gives me strength to keep pressing toward the goal.

Satan is seriously attacking our children. I must repent because I am allowing this to make me weak and feel like I shouldn't raise children in this world. He told us to be fruitful and multiply and create disciples... I feel like I can't match the evil in this world with enough good sometimes :nono:

My heart is so heavy today, what is wrong with me? :( I'm gonna try and read the bible or something. I feel so anxious

kila82 Be anixious for nothing and make your request known to the Father. You have a non-profit to be praying and studying for. You know what you have been commissioned to do so let's get it.

My heart is so heavy today, what is wrong with me? :( I'm gonna try and read the bible or something. I feel so anxious
There's nothing wrong with you....it's in the spirit.

I just told my husband that I feel very uneasy in my spirit and we just prayed.

I don't believe it has anything to do with this election. Something is going to happen...just don't know what.

:pray:

Satan is seriously attacking our children. I must repent because I am allowing this to make me weak and feel like I shouldn't raise children in this world. He told us to be fruitful and multiply and create disciples... I feel like I can't match the evil in this world with enough good sometimes :nono:
Yes he is...he's a liar.

GoddessMaker said:
kila82 Be anixious for nothing and make your request known to the Father. You have a non-profit to be praying and studying for. You know what you have been commissioned to do so let's get it.

Thank u mama. Back to work I go! It'll help calm my mind too

Nice & Wavy said:

I don't believe it has anything to do with this election. Something is going to happen...just don't know what.

I prayed too. I just need to go sit down and relax. God is in control. God is in control. God is in control.

Being anxious for naught... but just came home from voting..for the first time, I sensed sadness about the elections... my prayer is for people's safety at the polls; that people's votes are truly counted and not tossed aside or 'lost' ... there's Ram in the Bush. :yep:

Being anxious for naught... but just came home from voting..for the first time, I sensed sadness about the elections... my prayer is for people's safety at the polls; that people's votes are truly counted and not tossed aside or 'lost' ... there's Ram in the Bush. :yep:
Amen, sis Laela...amen!!!

Timely word for me today...

November 6
James 1:26
If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight reign on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. (New International Version)

Most of us assume this verse is simply condemning profanity. Don't you know that you can be the worst communicator in the world without any bad language? Consider this: sarcasm and cynicism can enrage a listener faster than anything else. Hollering at another person because you're in a bad mood will shut down any chance of reconciliation. Keeping a tight reign on your tongue has more to do with how you say things than what you actually say. Your emotions carry your words in ways that speak volumes about your intent, your personality, and your priorities. I have taught for years that everything in your mind should not come out of your mouth. Take the time to think about your words and your emotions because you can't really take back words. All you can do is follow them up with different ones, and ask for forgiveness. James believes your communication skills, or lack thereof, will tell what you think of God. He says if you have no control over your own tongue, it translates to God having no ownership over your spirit.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church

It is hard to forgive someone who has taken away from you. Learning how to have a healthy balance and distance is very important.

I can 'sense' a heaviness overcoming several people after this election. We just have to pray and encourage them.

Lord, I just want to thank you. I've thanked so many others and they are truly deserving. Now it's time to just say 'Thank You' to you.

I love you Lord Jesus'. Thank you for always being with me and for me... Amen.

For you, Lord...

:thankyou: :love3: :thankyou: :love3: :thankyou: :love3: :thankyou:

Here's a stream of 'Thanks Buttons'

post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
:
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;
post_thanks.png
;

Last edited:
I have been close to tears all day today. I want to sit down somewhere and cry. I feel like God is moving. I feel like God is about to do something, but I don't know what. I just want to cry and praise Him and thank Him.

I have been close to tears all day today. I want to sit down somewhere and cry. I feel like God is moving. I feel like God is about to do something, but I don't know what. I just want to cry and praise Him and thank Him.

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Me too...

I have such a 'calm' flowing in my spirit..

All praises unto God... and His powerful presence and annointing.

Thank you, Lord for your great and wonderful peace within our souls. Amen.

Back