2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP!!

I am going to commit to _2__ sessions. I have __willpower_______!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __Gold_ level!
My additional challenge will be ____________________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be ___No purchases____________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Yay this is going to be my first challenge that I plan on staying with:yay: :yay:

Last edited:
I'm In!!!

I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be VITAMINS, NO COMBING, 6 MONTH BUNNING. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF FOR 2 WEEKS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions I have willpower! I am going to up the challenge to platinum level ! My additional challenges will be taking my vits (exotic allure and biotin) and drinking lots of water!!:D My consequences will be no chocolate or shopping for a month!!!:eek:

I will tried to get a starting picture posted by Jan. 1, 2007

Yes, I want to join.

I am going to commit to _1___ sessions. I have Perseverance!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My consequence will be ____no LHCF___________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

This sounds soo nice, I wish I could join. But I'm transitioning and will more than likely chop in 2007.

Brownsugar,Well thought out plan, kudos and good luck to all y'all on it.

Okay, I'm in.

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have discipline!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do gold level!

I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I will see how this goes and then determine if I'll go another session. I think I can do this and see how long my hair gets by Easter.

THANK YOU BROWNSUGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN, I'M IN, I'M INNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries on the clipping because my husband just took off an inch so I'm good in that department!

I'm going to commit myself to 1 session (for now, just for now!!!)
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training and I'm goin for that Platinum Level!!!!!!!!!!!! My personal challenge will be to do scalp massages 3x a week WITH my essential oils AND stretch my relaxer until April (whew, help me ya'll, I'll need the support on this stretch!!! My consequence will be no sweet drinks AT ALL!:eek:

*whew....*

I don't think I need the pass that I asked for (I'm trying to do this thing right)
And I want to add baggying to my challenge i will do it every night when i can (but I won't be baggying over my man's house...maybe:look:)

Whoa! Ok Ladies! This is so well thought out! I been breathing deep and heavy trying to see if i can commit to this, but I just got a trim, so this is as good a time to start as any!

- I, Nissi, am going to commit to 2 sessions.
- I have Diligence! (I am thinking about Determination and finishing out the year! We'll see!)
- I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!
- Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the Platinum level!
- My additional challenge will be taking my vitamins daily except Wednesdays, drinking 64 oz. of water per day minimum, and (for platinum only)
- ETA: I am postponing the lacefront wig (too much work), but will be deep conditioning and bunning 3x per week a la Babygurl!.
- I will also be using the AO Biotin Hair Repair regularly.
- My consequence will be sending money to charity (which i should do anyway).

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this! HHG!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have __determination_______!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___gold______ level!

My consequence will be ___no junk food for 2 weeks____________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have ____Discipline_____!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___Platinum_ level!
My additional challenge will be to take my vitamins every day. (for platinum only)
My consequence will be no junk food for a month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I might up this after I get through the first part ok

This is the best thread ever!!! :yep: I wish you ladies the best of luck! I will be watching and rooting from the sidelines. GO TEAM LHCF! :up:

HI, newbie here :) .....can I join ?

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have ___determination______!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___gold level______ level!
My additional challenge will be ____________________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __no junk food_____________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be an extra 10 mins on my daily cardio for one week! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker for a couple of months now, and finally decided to stop playing myself and sign up. I am definitely in on this challenge - I have a big event at the end of August 2007 and I want my hair to be bra strap length by then.

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have diligence!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be to pray, working out at least 5 days a week, (ideally 6), taking my hair care vitamins, and eating at least 1 big salad a day. (for platinum only) My consequence will be to donate to charity, and I can not read any celebrity blogs for a week (I am addicted, lol). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I would add more sessions, but I am not quite sure how I feel yet about not trimming my hair over longer than a 4 month period. So, we'll see how that part goes.

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DETERMINATION! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level! My additional challenge will be taking Vitamins, drinking at least 80oz of water a day, and scalp massages! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

ETA: My punishment will be no new hair products for two months if I mess up :( Thats serious consequences for a PJ like me.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have patience and determination!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!
My additional challenge will be to take my vitamins and iron supplements daily. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no sugar and no LHCF website for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Lemme hop on fo' da wagon pass on by... Oh yeah - just added to album - will updaed again on Dec 31 with my startin' stuff...HHG! Toodlez ya'll

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!

My additional challenge will be LCHF Newbie Challenge, drink 80 oz of H20 and NO HAIR TANTRUMS!! My consequence will be NO X BOX FOR 2 WEEKS (too addicted to that thang to slip up - lol) I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I want to do all three sessions, but I am going to start with 1

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have Discipline!
My additional challenge will be vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no new products for two weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!
My additional challenge will be vitamins, 3 month stretch, hidding hair (sew in), consistant deep condition, protein-moisture balance. (for platinum only)

I'm in. I need this.

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have desire and willingness!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the Gold level!
My additional challenge will be drinking required ounces of water, eating healthier. My consequence will beno LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

SAY AI AI AI :) I'M IN!!!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have faith and determination!

My additional challenge will be taking my vitamins, exercising regurlary and no combing/brushing until wash day (for platinum only) My consequence will be 2x my normal workout :lol: . I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to _3_ sessions. I have __DETERMINATION_!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _PLATINUM________ level!
My additional challenge will be _A 3-MONTH RELAXER STRETCH. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __NO CHOCOLATE FOR A MONTH :eek: _. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to _1_ sessions. I have __discipline_!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _gold___ level!
My additional challenge will be _to drink 8 glasses of water a day with my apple cider vinegar for 30 days. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Ok I have really been thinking over my regimine and I don't know if I can do this challenge I want to start washing my hair weekly but I can noit deep condition every time I wash
I say this becauseI wear twist and deep conditioning them would cause my twist to unravel
If I can still be in the challenge (all other rules will be obeyed lol) with this bend in the rules IM GAME

Oh I do deep co when I wash amd redo my twist which will be every 2 weeks to 1 month (I'm undecided)

edited to say
never mind Im just going to co wash when I have twist in

Last edited:
I'm in!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have goals I am going to reach with dilligence!(APL then BSL hair)

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platninum level!
My additional challenge will be consistient exercise (for platinum only) My consequence will be no sugar for 1month! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinumlevel!
My additional challenge will be Protective styles and vitamins !(for platinum only) My consequence will be No LHCF for 2 weeks ! o_O .I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have ____DETERMINATION_____!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___PLATINUM______ level!
My additional challenge will be DAILY VITAMINS, NO BRUSHING OR COMBING EXCEPT TO DETANGLE DURING DEEP CONDITIONING (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF FOR 2 WEEKS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Back