2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP!!

I am going to commit to 1 sessions (with possible extention). I have WILLPOWER!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do the PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be RELAXER STRETCHING & DAILY VITAMINS (DAILY, MSM, HAIR MULTI). My consequence will be WEEK FOLLOWING WORK OUT 5X WEEK 2HOURS EACH:eek:. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I already know my 1 cheat is likely going to be either heat (on relaxer day) or trim (if absolutely necessary on relaxer day also).

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have WillPOWER!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum Level level!
My additional challenge will be TAKE MY VITAMINS TWICES A DAY AS I SHOULD. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO COFFEE FOR TWO WEEEKS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Starting point picture in my siggy! HHG ladies!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DISCIPLINE, DILIGENCE, & DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenges will be Low Manipulation Styles, No Heat (except for DCD), No Brushing, Daily Vitamins, 3 Mo. relaxer stretches, Exercise 3x per Week.
My consequence will be to abstain from...well "pleasures" for 2 weeks :naughty: (can you tell I have a REAL problem?).
I am excited to do this for my hair and body!
I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!
Lets do this!

Sooo....um, where do I post this pic? (This is actually my first post on the forum - Hi Everyone!)

I am going to commit to ONE sessions. I have WILL POWER!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!

:grin: I cant wait

I Zeal being of sound mind, am going to commit to two sessions.

I have Discipline, Diligence, Will power, and Perserverance!

My additional challenge will be the LHCF head to Toe Challenge. Exercise at least 3 times per week (Dance with Me - Ballet Workout, Yoga, Taking it To a Higher Ground www.keepthebeat.com) Calcium at night, Daily vitamin regimen, and a better diet.

My consequence will be No TV (favorite shows). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My online challenge blog -- http://lhcfbootcamp.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
AWESOME challenge ladies! Count me in:

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DISCIPLINE, DILIGENCE, & DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be an all out supplement/water/exercise/diet challenge. (For platinum only) My consequence will be no new hair care products for 2 months. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Let’s do this!

Last edited:
Yay! I'm in!!

I, Miss Cupcake am going to commit to 3sessions. I have faith and determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinumlevel!
My additional challenge will be minimal heat, 64 oz. daily, protective styling and consistent exercise. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF or Myspace for 1 week. I am excited to do this for my hair and my body! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My additional challenge will be wearing protective styles EVERYDAY, taking my vitamins and baggying my ends as often as I can, and NO HEAT!!! (for platinum only)
My consequence will be no new products for 1 month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be baggying over night, taking my vitamins, no constant brushing and combing, no heat, and actually wearing my phony pony! My consequence will be going to bed no later than 130 a.m. for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have DETERMINATION!

My additional challenge will be no combing between shampoos, taking my vitamin, and no direct heat (except for after relaxer at the salon). (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I want in. Yeah my first challenge, well here i go.....

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DETERMINATION!

My additional challenge will be 3 MTH RELAXER STRETCH. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO OLIVE GARDEN OR RED LOBSTER FOR A MTH_. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My additional challenge will be taking my vits and drinking carrot juice at a regular time each day, exercising more, moisturizing 2x/day and wrapping hair at night with a satin scarf. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no shopping for new clothes and/or shoes for a month:( . I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have determination!

My additional challenges will be all natural products & baggie (2xs a week) (for platinum only)
My consequence will be No hair or gossip sites for 7 days:perplexed .
I am excited to do this for my hair!
I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!
Lets do this!:yay:

Cry 2 tears in a bucket.........

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!
My additional challenge will be to take Recharging Complex. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no LHCF for 4 days. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Okay, don't laugh at my consequence of no LHCF for 4 days. THAT'S A LOOONG TIME!!! :lachen:

I will like to join this challenge, I don't know what I'm getting myself into. I think I can do it:D
I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have determination
My additional challenge will be taking my vitamins everyday, eating right and working out. (for platinum only) My consequence will be No new products for three months. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Ok, I am in! I have an appointment to get my hair braided on the 16th so Iam going to start a little early. I will take a picture before I get my braids in.

I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have _the will to do this_!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum__ level!
My additional challenge will be _the crown and glory method revised a little, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, take my vitamins daily and get in more cardio workouts_____. (for platinum only) My consequence will be (1)no wine for 2 weeks (that's bad for me :D). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I have finally decided to join this challenge. It took a while but I have realized the only way for me to reach APL is to protective style and I think this challenge will help me stay focused!

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have DISCIPLINE!

My additional challenge will be SEE BELOW. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2 MONTHS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Additional Challenges:
Vitamins -- MSM, Biotin
MTG
Protective styling and Low Manipulation -- Bunning, Phoney ponies/Baggying, Rollersetts
No DIRECT HEAT (this is going to be the real challenge because I have to find a way to air dry without massive shedding)

Last edited:
As much as I've seen this thread, I never actually opened it!

I'm in!!!

My additional challenge will be Biotin, MTG, working out and whatever else I can think of.

My consequence will be no new products for a month, no junk food for a week, no fried food for a month.
I am excited to do this for my hair!
Lets do this!

Count me in!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have FAITH, STRENGTH & DETERMINATION
My additional challenge will be TAKING MY VIVISCAL & NIOXIN STAPLES SUPPLEMENTS X2 DAILY TILL THIS CHALLENGE IS OVER. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF, NO IPOD, NO DVDS FOR 1 WEEK EVERYTIME I BREAK A RULE . I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to one session. I have Discipline!
My additional challenge will be taking a multivitamin, green power, and msm. My consequence will be twice the normal exercise for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!

This'll be tough but...

I, TiJay, am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have discipline and have diligence! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level! My additional challenge will be baggy with buns and a double dose of Nioxin vitamins. My consequence will be no new products for 1 month and no shopping for 1 month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My additional challenge will be carrot juice and hair, skin & nails vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be not wearing my hair down for a month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!
:)

I am going to commit to 3! sessions. I have THE THREE D's AND MORE!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATNUM level!
My additional challenge will be VITAMINS. (for platinum only) My consequence will be WALKING EVERYWHERE FOR 2 WEEKS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I am signing up too!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platnium level!
My additional challenge will be to strech relaxers for at least 3 months.
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Count me in ladies!!!

My additional challenge will be to remember my vitamins DAILY (for platinum only) My consequence will be 100 situps. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

whoa! I'm late but I would like to join this challenge. Sign me up for the gold level (low manipulation) please ! :up:

[/CENTER]
[/quote]

Okay, after a little debate I think I should join! Been slacking a little when it comes to my hair ;)....

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have diligence!
I am going to challenge myself to Basic Training!
And I am going to raise the stakes and do gold level!
My consequence will be two extra Co washes per week for two weeks. I will do my best to post a startinh point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I think I'm in!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions with a possibility of 3. I have discipline and dilligence!
My additional challenge will be consistent water and multivitamin intake, healthy eating & exercise for overall health and hair health.
My consequence will be an extra 30 minutes added to every workout :O.

Last edited:
This was an excellent well thought out plan, kudos!

I'm in for 3 sessions :eek: :eek:

Back