2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP!!

I've thought about this long and hard. It's great challenge and I hope it will get me to BSL.

I am going to commit to 1 session (AT LEAST). I have Discipline!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
My additional challenge will be staying on my vitamins (Biotin, Silica, EPO). My consequence will be to double my weekly workout. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

Starting Pic coming soon (waiting to end the hide my hair till -mas challenge).

My one PASS for the month will be to get a blowout on my birthday, Feb. 16th!

Last edited:
OKAY, this is my first hair challenge and it looks like a good one.

I am going to commit to ONE session. I have DISCIPLINE!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be TO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN AND HAIR VITAMIN DAILY. My consequence will be NO TELEVISION FOR TWO DAYS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

10 HUT!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have diligentance!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be strectching for the 3 months . (for platinum only) My consequence will be 2x my exercise for that week. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination and diligence!
My additional challenge will be baggy method, braids with w/out weaves, and consistency with vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be giving away an item from my PJ stash. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!
:D

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination and diligence! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level! My additional challenge will be to stay consistent with water and multivitamin intake, healthy eating (6 small meals a day), exercise 4x's a week ,take a multivatamin as well as my hair care regimen hair vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be not not logging on to LHCF for 2 days ( I am a LHCF addict). I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have Determination_________!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum________ level!
My additional challenge will be _to stay consistent with my vitamin supplements, protein shakes and water intake___________________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be _no sweets for a week______________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be to stay consistent with my vitamin supplements, protein shakes and water intake. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no sweets for a week. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have _determination!

My additional challenge will be ____(no additional challenges at the moment)_. (for platinum only) My consequence will be _no new products for 3 months :eek: ___. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

ETA: my additional challenges....K.I.S. (keep it simple) Aloe Vera Gel for moisturizer and Castor Oil to seal....will begin K.I.S. as soon as I use up already purchased products!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __1__ session. I have ___discipline___!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___platinum___ level!
My additional challenge will be ____buns/baggy and vitamins___. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __that I can only use the internet once per day ___. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have will-power!
My additional challenge will be vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be No new products for two months. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions. I have ____discipline_____!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____Platinum_____ level!
My additional challenge will be __Vitamins, 3-month relaxer stretch. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __no Starbucks for a month_____________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Discipline, Diligence & Determination!

My additional challenge will be to take my vitamins daily, drink more water and workout 5 times a week (for platinum only). My consequence will be No LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

hair.jpg

Here's my starting picture. I can't figure out how to enlarge the picture, but my hair is right at chin length here. I hope to be a lot closer to shoulder length at the end of this challenge. I can't wait!!!

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have will-power and determination!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level! My additional challenge will be 2-3 month relaxer stretch. (for platinum only) My consequence will be No new products for two months. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

ETA: Changed from 3 sessions to 1 session.

Last edited:
I CaliJ am going to commit to 3 sessions.
I have Discipline, Diligence & Determination!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!

My additional challenges will be:
1. Stretch relaxers. 2. Work out at least 4 times per week.
3. Drink at least 64oz. of water daily.

My consequences will be:
1. No fast food/eating out for 2 weeks. 2. Extra hour of treadmill for 2 weeks.
3. No sweets of any kind for 1 week.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!

Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have Diligence !
My additional challenge will be a 5 month stretch (for platinum only) My consequence will be no LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have _determination________!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _platinum_______ level!
My additional challenge will be no combing and brushing(for platinum only) My consequence will be _____no purchases period! hair products or non necessities__________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 1 session. I have discipline!
My additional challenge will be: 1) Buns/bagging 2) 2 to 3 month relaxer stretch.
My consequences will be: no junk food for 2 weeks.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly tread! Let’s do this!

Last edited:
Now that I have my digital camera on the way, I can join this challenge and post pictures. This is my first challange, and I'm very happy to take part in it with everyone.:grin:

I, GoldenBreeze, am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have BLESSINGS AND DETERMINATION!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!

My additional challenge will be HAIR VITAMINS, & BAGGY AT NIGHT. (for platinum only).
My consequence will be POST IN LHCF DAILY FOR 2 WEEKS. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My challenge may seem small to some of you, but if you check to see the number of posts that I've made since joining, you'll see it is really a challenge for me.:eek:

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have discipline & diligence.
My additional challenge will be vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be an additional session. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I want to join this so bad, but I am so havng some hair challenges right now. I have excess shedding and my hair broke off around my edges mainly in my temple area. I thought it was due to something I did, but my doctor thinks it's a medical reason. I just had my blood work done next week, which will hopefully tell us what is happening. Otherwise I'll have to have a scalp biopsy:eek: ,,, so my edges are all chewed up and I don't know what to do right now.... I'll keep my eye on the challenge while I figure out what's going on with me. :ohwell:

I am going to commit to one session. I have discipline!
My additional challenge will be to stop combing hair between washes and baggy my ends at night.
My consequence will be an additional session.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!

Lets do this!

I'M IN!!!I am going to commit to 1 session. I have determination!I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!My additional challenge will be 3 month relaxer stretches. My consequence will be to double my ab workouts. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! :D

I, Gracefulee, am going to commit to 1 session. I have Discipline!
My additional challenge will be Vitamins and No Brushing or Combing except for Deep Conditioning Days. (for platinum only) My consequence will be No Deserts or Alcohol:guiness: for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to _1___ session. I have __determination_and diligence______!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___Platinum______ level!
My additional challenge will be continue taking my Vitamins and 3-4 month stretches . (for platinum only) My consequence will be ____additional exercise___________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My starting point is the picture in my avatar.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _3___ sessions. I have __discipline_______!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___ultimate______ level!
My additional challenge will be _vitamins and exercise____. (for platinum only) My consequence will be ____no products___________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

AtlantaJJ said:
I want to join this so bad, but I am so havng some hair challenges right now. I have excess shedding and my hair broke off around my edges mainly in my temple area. I thought it was due to something I did, but my doctor thinks it's a medical reason. I just had my blood work done next week, which will hopefully tell us what is happening. Otherwise I'll have to have a scalp biopsy:eek: ,,, so my edges are all chewed up and I don't know what to do right now.... I'll keep my eye on the challenge while I figure out what's going on with me. :ohwell:

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you find out what is going on soon, because you have beautiful hair.

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have determination_and diligence!

My additional challenge will be _taking my vitamins and drinking water. (for platinum only) My consequence will be additonal excercise. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

100_0040.jpg

Back