2007 LHCF BOOTCAMP - FINAL SESSION

I am going to participate in the FINAL SESSION of Bootcamp!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be deep conditioning twice a week and using BT daily My consequence will be no LHCF for 48 hours.

What? That's a long time to be without my LHCF.:nono:

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be .Protective Styling, Deep Conditioning,and BTing My consequence will be NO nooky (lol) for 3 weeks.

I am excited to do this for my hair! I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

This is my first challenge. I am very excited!!!!!!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platnium level!
My additional challenge will be 3- month relaxer stretch, baggy at least 3 days a wk, (for platinum only) My consequence will be no coke for 2 days . ( I love coke)

This is my starting pic
I am excited to do this for my hair! I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
My additional challenge will be henna and co-washes on alternating weeks. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO LHCF and no new products for 2 weeks.

I am still in.. I will continue to do what I have been doing.. I believe I did great this year because I only used direct heat once... YAY

Seymone....using heat only once is great! Keep it up :grin:

I have only used heat once as well...but Im started to kinda feign for it. Ive been no/low heat for two years and now Im starting to feel the itch.

Anyone else want to join? Four days left until it starts!​

Hi, I am new but a longtime lurker. This will be my first challenge. I will take some pictures of my current length, so I will have something to compare my progress to in December.

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __Platinum__ level!
My additional challenge will be _stretch until the end of the challenge, surge x2 daily until end of challenge, and hide my hair until the end of the challenge_. (for platinum only) My consequence will be __work out daily, and drink 8 glasses of water a day, while giving up soda__.

Seymone....using heat only once is great! Keep it up :grin:

I have only used heat once as well...but Im started to kinda feign for it. Ive been no/low heat for two years and now Im starting to feel the itch.

Anyone else want to join? Four days left until it starts!​

Step away from the heat girlfriend.. Don't let it get ya.. I have a new flat iron that I tried once. My hair was so bouncy and shiny then I got scared. I went right back to protective styling with an hour. So I know how you feel. I have braids now, so I am good.

Step away from the heat girlfriend.. Don't let it get ya.. I have a new flat iron that I tried once. My hair was so bouncy and shiny then I got scared. I went right back to protective styling with an hour. So I know how you feel. I have braids now, so I am good.

LOL...see that woulda just drove me over the edge seeing all that shine and bounce. Im sure it was gawgeous!!

I am definitely straight on heat until the end of this challenge...I will use a pass to get it pressed once either in Sept or October and then after the challenge is over to celebrate :grin: So that will be 3 times total in 2007.

Im thinking about using heat 6 times next year (once every two months) but well see. I will see how my hair reacts and take it from there. I dont want to reverse my progress but I do miss straight styles. **Shrugs** Who knows?

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My consequence will be putting half of my budgeted blow money into savings (i'm on a finances kick).

I could have sworn i signed up for this already:look:...buut since i can't find my post...

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinumlevel!
My additional challenge will be baggying,using my BT every other day,and sticking to my vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO HAAGEN DAZS RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM!!.

Last edited:
Hey guys...I've been lurking on LHCF for 2 years now but I actually joined today just to participate in this challenge. I'm so excited about it!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM LEVEL!
My additional challenge will be DAILY BAGGYING. My consequence will be no LHCF for 2 weeks :wallbash: (I'm obsessed so this is a real punishment for me).

Check out my progress:
http://public.fotki.com/longhealthyhair/

Last edited:
I am going to participate in the FINAL SESSION of Bootcamp!:grin:
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be Daily Vitamins
My consequence will be NO CARBS FOR A WEEK!:ohwell:

My additional challenge will be Daily Baggying
My consequence will be No New Books For 2 weeks

Signing in at the 11th hour...

I am going to participate in the FINAL SESSION of Bootcamp.
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning.
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level.
My consequence will be no sweets or carbs for a week.

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be no flat iron!!. My consequence will be no chocolate for a month.

...God help us all :giveup:

2007 LHCF Boot Camp

Final Session: September 15 - December 15

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____Gold_____ level!
My additional challenge will be _3 Month relaxer stretch_. (for platinum only) My consequence will be ____No new products____.

the pic in my siggy is the most recent

This is exactly what I need!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do gold level!

My additional challenge will be rollerset w/each wash.
My consequence will be no new products for 30 days.

:grin:I know I'm late...but I'M IN!!!:grin:
My additional challenge will be 3 MONTH STRETCH!. (for platinum only) My consequence will be NO SHOPPING FOR A MONTH!.

Last edited:

My additional challenge will be 1. Take vitamins daily w/ MSM 2. drink at least 3 16 oz. bottles of water a day 3. continuous braids for at least a month at a time with a week break for deep cond and dusting
My consequence will be working out for 2 extra days a week for 2 weeks

LETS'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

My additional challenge will be a 3 month relaxer stretch and baggying while hiding my hair until the end of the challenge (with one break while visiting the future in-laws). My consequence will be a 2 mile run uphill.

I'm praying for APL by Thanksgiving, what a wonderful thing to give thanks for!! Hopefully this will aid in getting to BSL by July 12th for my wedding.

My additional challenge will be NO RELAXER UNTIL 12/15 (16wk), Half wig daily, co-washing every Wedesday.
My consequence will be NO NEW CLOTHES!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My additional challenge will be eat or drink more protein. (for platinum only) My consequence will be to cut all of my hair off and start from scratch.

I'm going to participate in the final session of LHCF BOOTCAMP!!!

I can do this I can do this I can do this. :look:

I'm also going to participate in LHCF Bootcamp.:armyhat:

I'm a newbie and this will be my first offical challenge. I'm so excited!! My hair really needs this.

For now I am going to commit myself to completing Basic Training.
I am also going to raise the stakes to Platinum level.
My additional challenges are to wear half-wigs/full wigs daily, using MTG 4x a week, take my vitamins more consistently and increase my water intake. My consequence will be no Wendy's for two weeks.

My birthday is coming up on Nov. 4th so that will be cheat day.

My additional challenge will be vitamins, co washes, no combing/brushing. (for platinum only) My consequence will be _2x normal exercise for the week______________.

My additional challenge will be _Taking my biotin everyday. (for platinum only) My consequence will be _50 sit ups__.

Back