2007 LHCF BOOT CAMP!!

I am going to commit to __1__ session. I have _____faith____!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____platinum_____ level!
My additional challenge will be __buns/baggy___. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no fried food for a month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Okay. I'm all over this!!!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Determination!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!

My additional challenge will be 3-month Relaxer Stretch My consequence will be an extra Workout for every week I fall Short! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I'm trying to stretch my current relaxer as close to the end of December as I can. That'll give me a nice, fresh start for January 1st!​

Thanks for getting this started!

I metro qt am going to commit to 1 session. I have Faith!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be no combing/brushing and vitamins. (for platinum only) My consequence will be an additional workout for each week i miss. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread!

I am going to commit to _1_ sessions. I have to have beautiful hair for my wedding!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My additional challenge will be waist-length hair. My consequence will be raw beet and carrot juice when I slip up. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

I have been doing this anyway, except for the deep conditioning part, so I am sure I can fit right into it
I have some pics from a month ago I could take a current one to have as well. I am also challenging myself to take MSM, and Biotin for the challenge as well.

i have to sign up for this. It gives me PLENTY of time to prepare. The results should really be interesting. I need to take tome before pics.

I am going to commit to 1 (may increase later) sessions. I have HOPE !
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
My consequence will be NO SHOPPING FOR A MONTH. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
ok... i'm jumping into this headfirst... i chose 2 sessions because i'm pretty sure that i have a wedding to be in in September... plus, i'm going to start perfecting it all now so it'll be a breeze come January...

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have Discipline and Diligence!
My additional challenge will be consistent moisture (scalp conditioning) and increased exercise/water intake (for platinum only).
My consequence will be no fast food for 4 weeks.
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!​

Last edited:
Love it !!! This will be my first official challenge... My main thing is to retain length at the ends, my hair grows well at the roots.

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions. I have _____Determination and Vision____!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____platinum__ level!
My additional challenge will be __________no playing with hair or picking at ends__________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be ________each hair pull/touch or snapping of split ends =into a baggy bun for 2 days_______. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I Birdie am going to commit to _1_ session. I have discipline!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Gold level!
My consequence will be no carbs for 1 week__. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Let’s do this!

Welcome Everyone :grin: I am sooo happy that people are excited about this challenge! We will definitely have the momentum to achieve our hair goals!!

Letitia - Yep, I will be posting a Pictures thread at the beginning of December....I want people to post there most current picture...so thats why I am waiting.

PaperDoll - Youre a trip! It wont be that bad....the flat iron is not your friend :lol: Put down the flat iron, walk away slowly, then run!! Your hair will thank you ;)

Sarel - Yes you can do one session at a time. I designed it that way so people can adjust it according to their needs.

YAY!! Im so excited....APL here I come! :)

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Welcome Everyone :grin: I am sooo happy that people are excited about this challenge! We will definitely have the momentum to achieve our hair goals!!

Letitia - Yep, I will be posting a Pictures thread at the beginning of December....I want people to post there most current picture...so thats why I am waiting.

PaperDoll - Youre a trip! It wont be that bad....the flat iron is not your friend :lol: Put down the flat iron, walk away slowly, then run!! Your hair will thank you ;)

Sarel - Yes you can do one session at a time. I designed it that way so people can adjust it according to their needs.

YAY!! Im so excited....APL here I come! :)

Thanks. Sounds like a good idea.

I am going to commit to ONE session. I have DISCIPLINE!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be A VITAMIN REGIMEN & DRINKING MORE WATER.
My consequence will be JUMP ROPE FOR 3 MINUTES EVERY WEEKDAY FOR A WEEK.
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!

Last edited:
I too will be a part of the challenge

I am going to commit to 2 sessions I have faith and determination! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and to platinum level! My additional challenge will be to cdrink more water, keep my ends moisturized and take my vitamins in a discipline manner. My consequence will be what shows in my hair and my weight if I don't do this as well as some serious dissapointment! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Let's do this!

I'm in but can only commit to one session as a time.

I am going to commit to 1 sessions. I have Discipline!
My additional challenge will be to take my multivitamin and MSM daily. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no Internet for the number of days I have not taken my multivitamin and MSM. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

OH BOI, HERE GOES NUFFIN :grin::lol:

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions. I have _A SERIOUS DESIRE TO HAVE LONG HEALTHY HAIR SO IM DOING THIS BABY__!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do __GOLD_ level!
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am a newcomer and I am stilled blown away to find a whole network of people as obsessed with long healthy hair as I am:shocked: ! This is my first posting and I am wide open!!! I feel like I stumbled into a gold and diamond mine! My eyes are burning as I could stare at this website ALL DAY!!! Im sooo happy to have found you all and Im going to get started on bootcamp early:grin: ...still trying to figure out how to post all the other stat. info about my starting point and goals.:look:

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have PERSERVERANCE!
My additional challenge will be cutting out most sugars. (for platinum only) My consequence will be wearing a protective weave for an extra six months:D
!. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I have decided will be my new years resolution for 2007

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions. I have ____dreams about having long healthy hair_____!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ___platinum______ level!
My additional challenge will be _drink at least 2l of water and take my vitamins every day___________________. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no dessert for a week :eek: _______________. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have DETERMINATION! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level! My additional challenge will be No Combing or Brushing Except on Wash Day! I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Lets do this!

Andreainnis said:
I am a newcomer and I am stilled blown away to find a whole network of people as obsessed with long healthy hair as I am:shocked: ! This is my first posting and I am wide open!!! I feel like I stumbled into a gold and diamond mine! My eyes are burning as I could stare at this website ALL DAY!!! Im sooo happy to have found you all and Im going to get started on bootcamp early:grin: ...still trying to figure out how to post all the other stat. info about my starting point and goals.:look:

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have PERSERVERANCE!
My additional challenge will be cutting out most sugars. (for platinum only) My consequence will be wearing a protective weave for an extra six months:D
!. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

hahaha Welcome! and goodluck with your hair goals! you'll reach them in no time. :)

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have discipline, diligence, and determintaion! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!
My additional challenge will be no combing/brushing except on wash days. My consequence will be 2x my normal workout routine for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this Ladies!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have determination! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning! My consequence will be NO sweets for 2 weeks. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

This is just the type of challenge I need to get my hair on track!

I, InJesusName

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Discipline, Dilligence and Determination!
My additional challenge will be Vitamins and Low Manipilation (for platinum only) My consequence will be No Sweets and 1 extra Cardio Session. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have diligence!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do gold level!
My consequence will be no LHCF for 2 weeks. :(
I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

My own goal for this year is growing out my hair until I can bun it for another 365 day challenge! :p
I will do weekly rollersets 95% of the time and wear falls in a quick fix.

Last edited:
Yes count me in been needing to give my hair some TLC thanks for the Thread.

I am going to commit to 1_sessions. I have _________!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____Gold_____ level!
My additional challenge will be ( lots of exericise). (for platinum only) My consequence will be ____no sugar _. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
I'm definately in. I need to think about what my challenges will be though. I am waiting for my touch-up in December to find out if I succeeded in the 2006 bra strap challenge this year in order to set an appropriate goal for next year.

I am going to commit to ___3_ sessions. I have _______determination__!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do ____Platinum_____ level!
My additional challenge will be no trims . (for platinum only)
My consequence will be no texting for an entire day. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

I am so IN!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions. I have discipline and strength!
My additional challenge will be to take vitamins, drink at least a gallon of water a day, do the bun AND baggie method. (for platinum only) My consequence will be no products AND another 30 minutes onto my run. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this
!

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I simplediva, am going to commit to 2 sessions. I have disicpline and diligence!
My additional challenge will be moisturize my hair 3x a week under my weave. My consequence will be no shopping for a month. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Wooo HOOOO! Ok here it goes!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions. I have Perseverance and Determination!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do The Platinum level!
My additional challenge(s) will be 1. Stretch relaxers for 2-3 months, 2.Wear more protective styles, 3. Eat healthier (NO FAST FOOD :naughty:) 4. Drink LOTS of water and exercise regularly . (for platinum only) My consequence will be

No sweets or shopping for 2 months:eek: . I am excited to do this for my hair! I will do my best to post a starting point picture by January 1, 2007 and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

Last edited:
Back