1st baby mama rules

SUPER SWEET

Ladies,Ladies, Ladies:nono:
I had the pleasure of meeting this really nice lady on my flight back home. So she looked at my son and stated she wished she had her own. She has two step children from her husband..She's 39 and a newly wed and just hadnt gotten pregnant yet.(maybe not such a good idea with her husband:sad:) The discussion goes on and she stated the first baby mama or wife gets all the perks. I asked being nosey what did she mean. She stated that her husband still spends overnight holidays with his ex's. And that at Valentines day:eek: he really treats them well. He took one to Las Vegas in 08' and bought the other Victoria secrets outfits,fixed her car and took her out later. I was kinda taken back about it. So she saw it on my face. She said to ask other women and they will say it's a norm:look: I just want to know if you ladies experience this type of relationship?

I had the pleasure of meeting this really nice lady on my flight back home. So she looked at my son and stated she wished she had her own. She has two step children from her husband..She's 39 and a newly wed and just hadnt gotten pregnant yet.(maybe not such a good idea with her husband:sad:) The discussion goes on and she stated the first baby mama or wife gets all the perks. I asked being nosey what did she mean. She stated that her husband still spends overnight holidays with his ex's. And that at Valentines day:eek: he really treats them well. He took one to Las Vegas in 08' and bought the other Victoria secrets outfits,fixed her car and took her out later. I was kinda taken back about it. So she saw it on my face. She said to ask other women and they will say it's a norm:look: I just want to know if you ladies experience this type of relationship?

This cannot be a serious question.

Is this woman 5 years old!?

She is the live in, un paid baby sister. This is a shame!

Last edited:
If you ask me he's still with them if he's doing all that. It's one thing to be nice to your ex for the sake of your kids but it's another to do all that. I don't know anyone who still treats their ex's like they are still with them. She sounds very naive for a 39 year old. I would not put myself in such a mess. She needed to put her foot down before they got married.

Sounds like she is justifying being with this man even though obviously he is still fcuking his baby mama. I can see helping to fix the car, I mean he wants to ensure the kids have transportation. But spending the night, holidays, valentines day. Umm no!!! That is not normal. Homegirl is delusional and needs a reality check.

This is not the norm and if my baby daddy this too me I would run for the hills. Buying me things! Then why are still not together! Crazy!

LOL my daughter's father is extremely nice to me but then again he's not with anyone else. i still get gifts for holidays (under my daughter's name and NOT valentines day) but he's not THAT dag on nice.

yeah ol girl done got okie doked.

What country is she from?

She needs a divorce and an HIV test along with every STD test known to man :nono:.

She should have just stayed single and waited till a real man came along.

Where is her mother? Sisters? FRIENDS??????

What country was she from?

Oh, and also, what planet?

Too the corner with all three of you
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like she is justifying being with this man even though obviously he is still fcuking his baby mama..

Clearly....:look:

:yep: ...cook, launderer, maid, etc.

Weekend trips, Valentine's Day gifts, and VS outfits aren't normal for the mothers of his children ...well maybe in a polygamous marriage/arrangement...:ohwell:

She is crazy!!! Oh wait I'm sorry at least she has a husband, I don't even have a man. :perplexed That's probably how she rationalizes it. I bet if you would have told her something she probably would have told you you were hating.

No that is not normal and she should be embarrassed to even admit she lets that go on. She settled on a man and that's what she got.

Erm...that sounds like a cultural difference if that is indeed the norm for where she's from if not, she's daft.

I know in China the practice of keeping a concubine is coming back. They have so many new rich that having a concubine is returning as a way to signify status and wealth.

:lachen:

What country was she from?

Oh, and also, what planet?

I'm wondering if this chick actually exists at all! What, is he the last man on Mars or somethin' :look: .

I really hope that the kids live with the 'baby mudda's', not with her :nono:.

yeh its normal with people out of wedlock around my area

:nono:... overnight stays and Valetine's Day gifts with your ex's... normal? :perplexed

What country is she from?

She needs a divorce and an HIV test along with every STD test known to man :nono:.

She should have just stayed single and waited till a real man came along.

Where is her mother? Sisters? FRIENDS??????

Sad. Maybe at 39, she's deperate for ANY man. that will be with her :look: ... I'm just sayin'.

Back