You're his secret!

Have you ever been someone's secret lover?

• Yes, because I loved him

Votes: 37 21.6%
  • No, because I won't allow it

Votes: 108 63.2%
  • Maybe, because I didn't know I was until the end

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters
I've never been a secret to family and friends and have always had the pleasure of attending holiday events and special occasions--even when I wasn't in a commited relationship with the person I was seeing. Now, I know for sure I was a secret to a girlfriend. I cut that off immediately after I found out about her.

I have too much self-respect to be anyone's secret and if he is with someone I would never want someone to do that to me. So why would I do that to them. I find that hypocritcal, so I wouldn't do it. I have no respect for that crap. I love it when those women cry afterwards saying I can't believe he cheated on me when he leaves his g/f/wife for her. Then starts his nonsense up again. Really? :rolleyes:

I did this in my teens. I would never go back there.

Secrets are never a good thing

ETA: I just voted no. Silly me lol

Yes - we'd broken up and gotten back together, but he was incredibly secretive about it. None of his friends knew (in fact, he'd tell me stories about how they tried to set him up), wouldn't change social networking sites, etc.

What really got me fumed about that is that during the break-up he'd dated some other chick and he had her on the MySpace, all his friends knew, all her friends knew, etc. He said he didn't want to cause drama since it'd been so soon, but throughout the entire time he also told me no one approved of their rlsp anyway. :/

(We're not still together btw.)

Back