You're his secret!

Have you ever been someone's secret lover?

• Yes, because I loved him

Votes: 37 21.6%
  • No, because I won't allow it

Votes: 108 63.2%
  • Maybe, because I didn't know I was until the end

Votes: 26 15.2%

• Total voters

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
What if you were seeing someone know you know you are a secret to, and no one knows about you. He tell you in public "don't kiss me", or you only see each other at night. How long would you allow it to continue?

0 time.

The moment I discover I am a secret it's over. That means he is
1. cheating on someone else with you
2. cheating on you
3. you're just his jump off
4. he is embarrassed of you
5. he doesn't respect you
6. he's not man enough to own his choices
7. there is no "relationship"

0 time.

2. cheating on you

And there you have it :yep:

What if you were seeing someone know you know you are a secret to, and no one knows about you. He tell you in public "don't kiss me", or you only see each other at night. How long would you allow it to continue?

That just means I'm the side ****. Been there done that, had a couple of my own. Now if we are supposed to be in a relationship and we only kick at 1am, I would be his jumpoff. But I would end it. It's one thing to knowingly be that way it's another to be stupid thinking your in a relationship with a man who only sees you at night and tells you not to kiss him. Even when I was a sidepiece, I went on dates, displayed affection all that.

Is this another "hypothetical:rolleyes:" situation or does this tie in with the other threads?? I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up:drunk:

Ms. Plain Jane where are you? :grin:

Present. I voted "Yes." Use your heart and not your mind. So what he's a student where you work and you heard that he had a baby mama. I mean- he said it wasn't his and he lives alone. The only reason he wants to keep you a secret is because he's a private person. You are not a jump off and this is not a red flag. Neither is the fact that you're taking different antibotics for each day of the week. It's just a rash. It'll go away. :drunk:

Present. I voted "Yes." Use your heart and not your mind. So what he's a student where you work and you heard that he had a baby mama. I mean- he said it wasn't his and he lives alone. The only reason he wants to keep you a secret is because he's a private person. You are not a jump off and this is not a red flag. Neither is the fact that you're taking different antibotics for each day of the week. It's just a rash. It'll go away. :drunk:

Bahahahaha! Foolish! :lachen:

I bet he has Plenty of secrets...:rolleyes:

And to answer the OP's question, I am nobody's sidepiece. NEXT!

cause im not good enough to be the main chick? or to the point that hes embarrassed fo me in public..no no no no not this girl :grin:

so never :yep:

Last edited:
ahhhhhh man lol funniest ish to date.....SUMMED IT UP!

I swear this is the funniest post I have read all day!

0 time.

2. cheating on you

Well said.

I'm worth much more than that. BUt hey if both parties have an understanding of where they stand, then I say go for it. However be careful. Lust has a funny way of making itself look like love.

0 time.

2. cheating on you

You are so right.

Is there a poster of the month award? Let me go find one :cup:

Fools recognize fools. :lachen:

I still think you should've voted yes! :look:

I'm with you MPJ. There is nothing wrong with being the sidechick. Sometimes you gotta take what you get. So what he may have a few bumps and some discharge? So what, he has a baby mama? WGAFF, if he lies to you? Don't they all? Girl, I say you hold on to that good man never let him go. Trust me, didn't you hear that there is a shortage. You better hold on to that Great man....:yep:

I don't understand why some people start threads talking about bad behavior (hoping to pull out others who also do wrong) as if that justifies the behavior. Like the more people that do X too, the better I should feel about doing X.

I notice this with OP and a select few. Am I reading this wrong or is it that the poster really wants to get other perspectives to see the error of her ways?

When I say bad behavior, I mean surely being someone's sidepiece is not a good thing to aspire to and brag about. Or am I wrong on that too......

Maybe I need to start a thread....:drunk:

I did... I say that she go for it. Nothing better than a lying man. When a man lies to you it shows that he cares about your feelings....:yep:

Why did you have to say that? My stomach is sore from all that ab work I did and now it hurts to laugh :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I am this close to making the bolded my signature :yep:

I don't understand why some people start threads talking about bad behavior (hoping to pull out others who also do wrong) as if that justifies the behavior. Like the more people that do X too, the better I should feel about doing X.

I notice this with OP and a select few. Am I reading this wrong or is it that the poster really wants to get other perspectives to see the error of her ways?

When I say bad behavior, I mean surely being someone's sidepiece is not a good thing to aspire to and brag about. Or am I wrong on that too......

Maybe I need to start a thread....:drunk:

I think the OP is writing a book or doing research personally.

I'm with you MPJ. There is nothing wrong with being the sidechick. Sometimes you gotta take what you get. So what he may have a few bumps and some discharge? So what, he has a baby mama? WGAFF, if he lies to you? Don't they all? Girl, I say you hold on to that good man never let him go. Trust me, didn't you hear that there is a shortage. You better hold on to that Great man....:yep:

fabienn, that is not choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lachen:

I really like your name, btw

****For My Fans****

You know who you are! Ya love my threads! I'm thinking of a new one for ya to enjoy about the crazy world of men and their bull! Don't worry I'm going to start some more fun pack threads for ya?

Got any ideas?:lachen:

****For My Fans****

You know who you are! Ya love my threads! I'm thinking of a new one for ya to enjoy about the crazy world of men and their bull! Don't worry I'm going to start some more fun pack threads for ya?

Got any ideas?:lachen:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Attachments

• Troll.jpg
    Troll.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
Girl, those are the types of relationships that I purposely go for. Better to have a peice-a-man than not to have a man at all!!!!

Back