WTF! I started the same time as Traycee and I'm only BSL:( UPDATE W/ PICS

Your hair is gorgeous!!! :love: tons of people have surpassed me from going bald to WSL :rofl: Its cool tho. Im a heavy trimmer and Ive been a member since 2003. I should be floor length by now :look:

For hair this lovely I love big pics, the second photo is making me drool. Just so healthy, long and shiny!!. I have been stalking your fotki for years and your hair always looks really good and healthy. Don't worry about Traycee she just got that crazy hair and don't feel bad I am sure that we all slip on our regimen now and then.
But anyway, your hair...just beautiful. Back to stalk your fotki hopefully there are more pics there

Luvvin it!!!

Last edited:
Your pics did NOT make me go:nono:

I went :drool:...SO pretty!!!

Yeah Traycee is a shorty....i think she's 5 feet even?? But anyway...it sucks when ur 5'8...like me...and it takes a little longer to reach goals than our shorter sisters:wallbash:

Welcome back Lilamae :bighug: You are one of the heads I stalked when I first started.:yep: Your hair is STILL beautiful and I agree that you look MBL with curls to me.

Don't compare your progress to no one.

Another OG checking in,Your hair looks great and I still use the Joyce Williams Hair Food leave in conditioner that you got me hooked on.:weird:

Last edited:
hahaha...Yeah I'm more 5ft ....Which isn't a big difference but my Mother is 4 '11 and there is a big difference in our height...

It kills me how you guys try to say b/c a person is short that they don't have real length....I have a long turso and short legs...My hair measures 29-30 inches.... When its all said and done thats what matters !!!!!!!!
wow!
lol............

Hey lilamae I remember u! Lovin the updates girl your BSL looks great.

Traycee (love love love ur hair btw) I don't think anyone said short people don't have real length you're right, its the inches that count. But your 30 inches may appear shorter on a person that is 10 inches taller than you, that's all. Some ladies just need to be reminded of that so they don't compare their growth to anothers.
yes i'm 6'0" and could you imagine hip length on me? lmao

no no my brother! it ain't going down

Girl, your hair is gorgeous.

But I feel ya on the comparison. You look like you have a long torso like me. If so, I think that's is expected. Visually, our length (MBL vs WL) on longer torso women, seems to take a little longer in comparison to shorter women. At least that's what I think in my mind. I could be wrong though.

Girl, your hair is gorgeous.

But I feel ya on the comparison. You look like you have a long torso like me. If so, I think that's is expected. Visually, our length (MBL vs WL) on longer torso women, seems to take a little longer in comparison to shorter women. At least that's what I think in my mind. I could be wrong though.

Height has nothing to do with the length of someone's torso. I have seen tall women with short torsos and short women with long torsos.

Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I started in 2004 and the longest I've ever been is APL.

Now that is a big boobie :grin:

Your hair looks beautiful, and you have made great progress!!!
I fuss about not making the same progress as others who started at the same time as me too but what can you do? Enjoy your hair!!!

lmao! yeah I think those boobies hold me back from being bsl in the front.:lachen:
thank u for the compliment:yep:

WOW! Thank you ALL for the love! I was not expecting such a huge response. I luv how supportive y'all are on this forum:drunk: I'm motivated to get to get back on my regimen and i will certainly keep y'all posted as to my progress.Thanks so very much!! I feel like we're all one big happy hair growing family! :circle:

beautiful hair ladies.....I started in November 2007, and I wish I was where you ladies are Im just now getting passed APL .....watched a lot of folks pass me...a few setbacks, but year three I think this will be my year lol

Where you been Lila? Don't feel bad... you and Traycee have both surpassed me. I'm barely grazing BSL, lol. Your hair is so full and pretty!

Back