WTF! I started the same time as Traycee and I'm only BSL:( UPDATE W/ PICS

hahaha...Yeah I'm more 5ft ....Which isn't a big difference but my Mother is 4 '11 and there is a big difference in our height...

It kills me how you guys try to say b/c a person is short that they don't have real length....I have a long turso and short legs...My hair measures 29-30 inches.... When its all said and done thats what matters !!!!!!!!

True...I'm 5"7ish and WL on me is 28.5 inches...

Anyway OP & Traycee your hair is gorgeoussss :drool:

Hey Ma...

Girl your hair is the bomb....Its so full , thick and healthy ..Its so beautiful...Please don't make me feel bad :nono:... Fitness and supplements took my hair growth over the top...You will be passing me up before you know it :yep::yep::spinning::drunk:
What supplements do you take?

True...To be honest .... Everytime my length comes up ... Someone hops in and says you know her height... Its almost like I have to be classic ..hahaha
A lot of hard work goes into all of this...I for sure didn't always have long hair..So it took ALOT of work to get here.... So its like a slap in the face...

I can understand your point completely

My apologies. :hug3:I honestly didn't think about how it would "come across" since it wasn't my intent.

OP, your hair really is gorgeous and THICK. You can only go on from here.

Why is it a slap in the face? We all know how hard is it to grow hair regardless. Your hair is soooo gorgeous! You should know that, just like the OP should know that her hair is gorgeous. Its just to get an idea of how long exactly it took you to grow it. No one can take that away from you (the fact that it is exceptionally long). I have a long neck and used to get called a giraffe in high school....so....Maybe I just wanted to put 2 towels on my head and pretend to be you for a sec? Okay? LOL

Hahahah...Girl...I know ...I have a long face , neck and turso...Put it like this my whole shape is the waist down...Yeah I almost to my 3 yrs anniversary....THANK YOU

Another OG checking in! Your hair is lovely and long. I wish I was BSL right about now but I know with patience the length will come.

I remember you too.

I actually think you're past BSL and more like midback. Your hair is curled in your pics.

Your hair looks beautiful and long!! Great progress!! CONGRATS!

Your hair is wonderful. I personally feel that hip length isn't all that (although no doubt Traycee has lovely hair too), and that BSL is one of the best lengths IMO. So don't be sad about it, I'd kill to have your hair, lol.

Hey lilamae I remember u! Lovin the updates girl your BSL looks great.

Traycee (love love love ur hair btw) I don't think anyone said short people don't have real length you're right, its the inches that count. But your 30 inches may appear shorter on a person that is 10 inches taller than you, that's all. Some ladies just need to be reminded of that so they don't compare their growth to anothers.

Hey OP you had me laughin... Ive been off here for a while too... Just a slow grower!! Your hair is beautiful!!

Hahahah...Girl...I know ...I have a long face , neck and turso...Put it like this my whole shape is the waist down...Yeah I almost to my 3 yrs anniversary....THANK YOU

I put that towel on my head and it was looking HOT! :lachen:
Can't wait to be a thick wl!

OP, I ought to :spank::whip::boxing::catfight::kick2::hardslap: :axehunter: :slap: you for being so hair anorexic!

your hair is gawgus!!!!!!!

who cares when you started???? your progress is still progress. i'm just glad you didn't have setbacks. that seems to be the thing to be most proud of around here, is keeping your gains.

you go girl :)

You and your hair are beautiful. I relate to your feeling, but you are on your own hair journey, so be proud of your accomplishment.

I was wondering where you were. I was watching your hair along with KiniKakes and both of you disappeared. Your updates look good.....

Now that is a big boobie :grin:

Your hair looks beautiful, and you have made great progress!!!
I fuss about not making the same progress as others who started at the same time as me too but what can you do? Enjoy your hair!!!

Tracyee you and your hair are beautiful as well!

... I know that it has taken lots of work and consistency to reach your length :yep: so, "Hats off to you"!

Back