My BSL December Updates w/straight hair pics

Great Progress!! Ur hair looks gorgeous, doesn't look thin at all. Oh and I loved the ex story, I would have done the same:grin:

my ends looked a lot like yours, when i wore my hair straight for christmas... gurl i don't know how much i cut... but i was past APL before the trim and now I'm probably just grazing APL... i say all this because i want you to be careful, and not trim all your progress off!

Your hair looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Ediese, you are my hair idol and the updates show why! You have done amazing things with your hair. Congrats!! BTW - I know it was good to see the exes. LOL

Amazing progress! I would not trim 3 inches if I were you. Perhaps just 1 inch next time if you really have to cut, and then the other 2 inches gradually.

Your hair is so cute and I am loving the length. Does it feel good when you see an X and is just shocked by your locks?

Looks really nice. Congrats on bsl. I don't think you need a trim. It looks nice and thick even your ends look thick

Your hair is beautiful! I can't believe that starting pic. You've come a long way! Congrats!!

Your hair looks fabulous!
Honestly, don't let her trim 3 inches. I don't see what you're seeing. I don't think your ends look bad. I think you should wait a few months before you cut it. Even when you do, I'd just cut 1 inch for now.

Wow great progress! I agree with everyone else..dont trim 3 inches, do mini trims. Your hair looks fine...obviously its not excessively breaking because you reeched BSL so leave it be.

Great job maintaining length! Your hair looks healthy, and not thin at all. As others have said, three inches seems too drastic. Your ends look healthy, and the trimming can be done in much smaller increments over time.

Ooh Ediese GREAT updates. I'm so happy for you. Your hair looks absolutely beautiful and this is a great story! See ya at the Houston meetup!

Ediesse, good work, girl, your hair is b-e-a-utiful! You've made stunning progress. Don't cut, 3, maybe cut 2 inches...it'll grow back even thicker and prettier...do it yourself, though....she's scissor happy for sure...btw, were you pleased with her services???

Ediesse, i'm curious about the products, i don't want to texlax, but i want my styles to last in this humidity, you mentioned superskinny serum by pmitchell and a phyto product, is this it?

Phytologie - Phyto Defrisant 5.9 oz LIMITED OFFER!!!

Relaxing Balm relaxes hair, and makes hair more manageable between shampoos. After shampooing, squee .. More Info
PRICE $ 34.00

please keep me posted on how well your hair lasts in this humidity...i'll purchase these if you feel your hair has done really well. Thanks bunches~

Your hair is so cute and I am loving the length. Does it feel good when you see an X and is just shocked by your locks?

Oh yeah...you have no idea how good it felt! I'm actually secretly trying to see the rest of them now. lol :blush: :lachen:

Thanks again ladies! If it wasn't for BHM and LHCF, I would never have known that reaching greater lengths was possible for me. I really appreciate all of your support!

Back