WTF! I started the same time as Traycee and I'm only BSL:( UPDATE W/ PICS

Your hair looks great and honestly looks closer to MBL. I would measure if I were you to make sure you are actually not there.

I am not 4'11..Ya keep making me smaller and smaller

lmao!

Yeah I won't attribute your length to your height. This was a shout out to you by the way:yep: You are an inspiration and it is evident that you never fell off! Keep at it girl. Tail bone length is coming soon!!!

That's why I left your quote up since I don't like to be accused of putting words in people's mouths.
Hi Ladies...I am a shortie...I do have a long turso and short legs...

The hair length on the top of my head measures 24 inches and the length of my hair from my neck down my back mearsures 18 inches...

Im barely 5ft to 4 '11

My hair does grow an average of about 1 inch or a little shy of that a month...Its been slowing down lately ..I really think Im getting closer to my terminal length....

My Sister and I out of fun took these same measurements to see how long it would be on her and she is 5'10 and it would put her at MBL....

Hey Ma...

Girl your hair is the bomb....Its so full , thick and healthy ..Its so beautiful...Please don't make me feel bad :nono:... Fitness and supplements took my hair growth over the top...You will be passing me up before you know it :yep::yep::spinning::drunk:

No dont feel bad! Feel great!! This was an acknowledgement in disguise And thank you soo much for the compliment and support:kiss:!!! Means a lot coming from you:yep: I've been slackin but I will keep you posted on my progress!
xoxoxo

Your hair truly is lovely...I'm soooo glad you didn't listen to that stylist back in the day that suggested Listerine as a pre-relaxer scalp base. :look:

:lachen::lachen:J/K:lachen::lachen:

That's why I left your quote up since I don't like to be accused of putting words in people's mouths.

hahaha...Yeah I'm more 5ft ....Which isn't a big difference but my Mother is 4 '11 and there is a big difference in our height...

It kills me how you guys try to say b/c a person is short that they don't have real length....I have a long turso and short legs...My hair measures 29-30 inches.... When its all said and done thats what matters !!!!!!!!

Just....beautiful. I have been on here a minute and I am forever a couple of inches from brastap (setbacks and being scissor happy). So, you doing good girl.

hahaha...Yeah I'm more 5ft ....Which isn't a big difference but my Mother is 4 '11 and there is a big difference in our height...

It kills me how you guys try to say b/c a person is short that they don't have real length....I have a long turso and short legs...My hair measures 29-30 inches.... When its all said and done thats what matters !!!!!!!!

It kills me too. I'm 5'6 and a HALF and your neck down your back is the SAME as mine!

Anywho, OP your hair is GORGEOUS! It's beautiful thick and LONG! You will reach your goals soon, especially since you've already admitted to not staying true to your regimen, so you already know what to do!

sooooooooooo lust your hair!!! oh mah DAYYUUM!!! It's beautiful!!! Can't wait to have my hair that healthy, shiny, full and STUNNING!!!
THANK you for sharing!!!

Um. That wasn't the case with me.

O.P was comparing her growth to yours.
I told her that you're a shorter woman and asked her height.
You yourself said your measurements reach differently on your taller sister.
I went on to say that height and growth rate vary from person to person.

You may have had negative experiences with people saying "Oh well she's short so that length doesn't matter" but unless you see me type that out, don't put that on me. :yep:

It's a matter of showing the OP why comparing yourself to another individual isn't relative because there's heaps of reasons why you may be doing EVERYTHING right and yet not being at the same place as someone else.

I'm uplifting HER and HER personal goals and I'm NOT putting YOU down by doing so.

the way you're going off, I was NOT expecting to see this beautiful head of hair. You & your hair are beautiful, lady!!!

OP, whats ur regimen?

Girl Please: my regimen is sad:nono:

95% I wear a ponytail twisted and pulled up. Not for protective styling..cuz I'm downright lazy!
I use HE LTR leave in daily and co-wash when I feel like it.( maybe 1-2x per week)
I relax every 10-12 weeks with Mizani butter blend.
I take HF37 off and on
My fav conditioners are Redken Butter Treat, Pantene Mask and Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor.

LILAMAE!!!!! Hey mamacita!! I was gonna come see u today...but was swamped with them Mtn fools...lol...u already know what I say bout that head of yours, keep up the good work...love u girl...c yah... Oh BTW, lovin the color... ;-)

LILAMAE!!!!! Hey mamacita!! I was gonna come see u today...but was swamped with them Mtn fools...lol...u already know what I say bout that head of yours, keep up the good work...love u girl...c yah... Oh BTW, lovin the color... ;-)

Jaaaaammmm! Thanks girl!:kiss: I wasnt there long at all. But I'll see you next Toosdee. Til then..I'm outta here:cowgirl:

Um. That wasn't the case with me.

O.P was comparing her growth to yours.
I told her that you're a shorter woman and asked her height.
You yourself said your measurements reach differently on your taller sister.
I went on to say that height and growth rate vary from person to person.

You may have had negative experiences with people saying "Oh well she's short so that length doesn't matter" but unless you see me type that out, don't put that on me. :yep:

It's a matter of showing the OP why comparing yourself to another individual isn't relative because there's heaps of reasons why you may be doing EVERYTHING right and yet not being at the same place as someone else.

I'm uplifting HER and HER personal goals and I'm NOT putting YOU down by doing so.

True...To be honest .... Everytime my length comes up ... Someone hops in and says you know her height... Its almost like I have to be classic ..hahaha
A lot of hard work goes into all of this...I for sure didn't always have long hair..So it took ALOT of work to get here.... So its like a slap in the face...

I can understand your point completely

I don't care if you are 3ft or 7ft..Traycee....U R MY HAIRIDOL...for real!! Every time LilaMae and I talk about our hair...it always ends or starts wit..."I think thats what Traycee does"...lol...girl...I love ur hair and a lot of my regime is because of you...my hair wants to b like yours when it grows up :grin:

Catch my kisses....muahhhhhh!!!

I think you're pretty and your hair is gorgeous.
You said it yourself though, you've been slackin'. SHAME! :nono2: :laugh:

Sis...I just looked at your pics again....And you are not BSL..You passed that up ...Your like MBL w/curls....I'm sure everyone agrees !!!

I don't care if you are 3ft or 7ft..Traycee....U R MY HAIRIDOL...for real!! Every time LilaMae and I talk about our hair...it always ends or starts wit..."I think thats what Traycee does"...lol...girl...I love ur hair and a lot of my regime is because of you...my hair wants to b like yours when it grows up :grin:

Catch my kisses....muahhhhhh!!!

Thank you...I caught it ...Right back at cha :lachen:

Sis...I just looked at your pics again....And you are not BSL..You passed that up ...Your like MBL w/curls....I'm sure everyone agrees !!!

:blush:You really think so?! I think I can really feel good about claiming it after about 2 more inches. It's like I'm past my bra and not quite MBL. Make sense? I dunno. I may have hair anorexia!

True...To be honest .... Everytime my length comes up ... Someone hops in and says you know her height... Its almost like I have to be classic ..hahaha
A lot of hard work goes into all of this...I for sure didn't always have long hair..So it took ALOT of work to get here.... So its like a slap in the face...

I can understand your point completely

Why is it a slap in the face? We all know how hard is it to grow hair regardless. Your hair is soooo gorgeous! You should know that, just like the OP should know that her hair is gorgeous. Its just to get an idea of how long exactly it took you to grow it. No one can take that away from you (the fact that it is exceptionally long). I have a long neck and used to get called a giraffe in high school....so....Maybe I just wanted to put 2 towels on my head and pretend to be you for a sec? Okay? LOL

Last edited:

I been tellin her that for a couple of months now Traycee :yep:...thank you...she didn't believe me:spinning:!!! lol

Back