WTF! I started the same time as Traycee and I'm only BSL:( UPDATE W/ PICS

Girl, your post is hilarious!! :lachen: I'm not at all like :nono:. I'm definitely give you the biggest :woohoo: because your mbl hair is FABULOUS!!!

Never compare your hair with someone else. Your hair is beautiful and you should be proud. Plus I believe that height does have something to do with it. I am 5 ft 8 and it seems like it has taken my hair forever just to make it above bra-strap. Plus if you are a career person, you may not have a lot of time to work on your hair and take supplements, etc.

Its human nature to compare but like the other ladies have said, don't let the comparison make you sad. Rather, let the comparison serve as inspiration.

Traycee is the only person I know who never suffered from a setback, which is RARE. I've had setbacks every year and tend to get scissor happy. (In fact I just cut my hair from waist length back to brastrap so I could have blunt ends again lol).

Your hair is beautiful and inspirational to women who want your length and thickness.

girl ,you need to stop! you know as well as we do that your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!

Your hair is gorgoeous girl!! I think you wear your bra strap low because you look like your about MBL to me.

Back