WTF! I started the same time as Traycee and I'm only BSL:( UPDATE W/ PICS

lilamae

Hey y'all!!!

It's been forever since I updated on LHCF! Only the OG's will remember me, lol. Well I started just above APL in Nov 2007 and I'm sad to say I'm only at BSL!! :wallbash: Traycee and I had almost Identical starting points and she done passed a nicca up by far!!:blush: I look at her pics and I just :pray:

But yes she is my hair idol:yep: But is she knew how I have been slackin on my hair regimen she would be like :slap:

So anyways ladies, here goes my wack *** update..I was hoping it would make ya'll go :woohoo: But it's probably gonna make ya'll go :nono:
Sorry the pics are so big... lol

]
hair2-1.jpg

hair3-1.jpg

hair1.jpg

hair5-1.jpg

Hey don't worry about Traycee (she's my hair idol too) and just enjoy your hair!
Your hair is beautiful BTW! I'm sure alot of women here would trade with you in a heart beat! If you start comparing yourself to others you'll drive yourself batty LOL

Traycee has super duper hair growth. You can't compare her to most people. She must eat hair or something :lachen:

Hey lady! Where you been??? Girl don't feel bad i'm only BSL too and i started my journey before her with longer hair. I already know it was the scissors happy stylist i couldn't shake back then.

Your hair is so beautiful! Good to see you! You both are my hair idols!:grin:

Hey lady! Where you been??? Girl don't feel bad i'm only BSL too and i started my journey before her with longer hair. I already know it was the scissors happy stylist i couldn't shake back then.

Your hair is so beautiful! Good to see you! You both are my hair idols!:grin:

Wheezy! girl I'm a facebook head now! lol But thank you soooo much. Can wait to get to mbl:yep: Til then guess i'll be satisfied

Woman! I know you aint on here complaining!! Its women who cant even make it to shoulder length!! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!! Now take yo Arse to bed and stop obsessing over that beautiful progress of yours before I: :brucelee:

lol!!

You also have to remember Traycee is a lady of a shorter size. Your BSL may just be her waist length. :)
How tall are you?
And your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!

You also have to remember Traycee is a lady of a shorter size. Your BSL may just be her waist length. :)
How tall are you?
And your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!

how tall is she?
I be pissed off sometimes , cuz im 5'8. My hair would look so much more striking if i were a shorty :drunk:

Your hair is fab! Don't worry, you will get there. One thing I will say about Traycee is she protective styled like a mutha and basically never fell off track. Takes so much discipline. I think if you're not as strict in some cases (not all though) it just takes a lil longer. You'll get there though! :D

Hey y'all!!!

It's been forever since I updated on LHCF! Only the OG's will remember me, lol. Well I started just above APL in Nov 2007 and I'm sad to say I'm only at BSL!! :wallbash: Traycee and I had almost Identical starting points and she done passed a nicca up by far!!:blush: I look at her pics and I just :pray:

But yes she is my hair idol:yep: But is she knew how I have been slackin on my hair regimen she would be like :slap:

So anyways ladies, here goes my wack *** update..I was hoping it would make ya'll go :woohoo: But it's probably gonna make ya'll go :nono:
Sorry the pics are so big... lol

]

Hey Ma...

Girl your hair is the bomb....Its so full , thick and healthy ..Its so beautiful...Please don't make me feel bad :nono:... Fitness and supplements took my hair growth over the top...You will be passing me up before you know it :yep::yep::spinning::drunk:

Your hair is fab! Don't worry, you will get there. One thing I will say about Traycee is she protective styled like a mutha and basically never fell off track. Takes so much discipline. I think if you're not as strict in some cases (not all though) it just takes a lil longer. You'll get there though! :D

Your 100% right about being disciplined .... I have never fell off my regimen

Last edited:
Hey Lilamae! Girl I remember you, that must make me an old head, huh? :grin:

Your hair looks amazing. It's so healthy and beautiful. And YOU are beautiful too, such a pretty face and nice shape.

The beauty of life is that as long as you are above ground, it's not too late. You can easily start doing what you need to do in order to improve your retention. :yep: You could surpass Traycee in time, you never know.

Back