Women & Men TOTALLY DIFFERENT outcomes/reactions in Intimate Cases

2010 a Woman can have relations & Still be a Lady?

• 2 Grown People Can Do What They Want / With WhomEver They Want.

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Men will be Men...A Lady should know better.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Prefer not to say....

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope I get this saying correct:

A key that can open several locks is considered a Master key. A lock that can be opened by lot of keys is just a lousy arse lock.

It really depends on the culture. I know in the Woodabe culture in West/Saharan Africa, women can have as many relations as they want without retribution; and virginity is not of importance. Here, it seems to be the oppposite.

Just because the world condones something does not make it right. Double standards such as this make no sense (if women are meant to stay virgins and men suppose to go buckwild, who the heck are men having sex with, themselves?) and ultimately hurts society in the end.

There is no excuse for neither men nor women to act irresponsibly with their sexuality. We can plainly see this when we read the HIV/AIDS and STD statistics.

Because the man is doing the entering and the woman is being entered. :look:

I'm gonna be really honest right now.

Just remove genital penetration and the problem is solved. :) it sounds weird but its true

There are other ways to be intimately pleased; you can "penetrate" him. (I'm talking about his mouth).

Penetrate yourself some other time. lol

I thought about all of this for a long time. It will drive you mad if you let it.
I just don't have sex anymore.

We act like men are not emotionally affected by reckless sex when it is so far from the truth.

I absolutely agree with this - for whatever reason it's never discussed how sexual choices affect a man's emotions, self-image and future behaviors. Men aren't robots.

Grown folks should do what they want safely, without hurting others purposefully and keep it to themselves. That way, if you have thin-skin, you don't have to worry about what every other person (who don't pay your bills etc) has to say about you.

Back