Five Hot Husbands Share What Women Need to Know About Men

How HOT is ...MY....Hubby?

• My hubby is so HOT,he melts butter before the biscuit...on a scale..1-10..DH..breaks it :)

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Ummm..I'd actually rather SWAP my hubby for ANY of the five in the article :(

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • DH is Not off the Richter scale...but I wouldnt trade him,in the middle & that works fine ;)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I don't have a hubby yet...but I like the examples..that's HOT enuf for me :-)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I don't have a hubby yet..but my HOT ideal tops the examples :~]

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#4 Picture

What he wants women to know about men: "We can't read minds," Trent says. "We're simple creatures, and we need to be told what to do. If there's something that needs to be done, just tell us!"

I found this out with my SO this week. We don't live in the same County ('state' in America) and when we're not visiting, we speak on the phone but he'd been spending a lot of time with his friends this week and we hadn't had a long quality conversation in a few days and then I start acting funny when he calls (as u do :grin:) and when I hear his friends in the background, i'm like ok, i'll leave u to it. And make sure his attemts to keep me on don't work so he gets the message. Last night, I just came out with it and told him I was unhappy with him because he's not communicating with me and how it made me feel and he apologized very sincerely and was apparently unaware I felt that way and promised not to make me feel that way again even if it meant telling his friends to leave. I can see changes already. And i'm thinking, that was easy lol.

Last edited:
Back