Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

14650587_711543699021965_2184457173209314111_n.jpg

"Marriage is the husband holding it down outside of the home & the wife holding it down inside of the home. Wealthy white folks get this, but slave minded black folks want to neglect the family. The wealthy didn't get wealth first, to have the woman stay home; the woman staying home CAUSED THE WEALTH! Blacks don't usually value how much the family needs the focus of the wife, because we have been trained to devalue our family, and go to work daily for a white family (company) whose wife STAYS HOME. Open your eyes! Get your reparations! WIFE SCHOOL is November 5th! Then, get your passive income and stay HOME!"

14666322_711514325691569_905742439105894406_n.jpg

"Daughters!
1. We don't raise them to get jobs,
BECAUSE WORK IS FOR MEN.
2. We don't put them into boy sports,
BECAUSE GENTLE GIRLS ARE PROTECTED.
3. We don't teach them to be independent,
BECAUSE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE ARE POOR.
We won't let them be girlfriends,
BECAUSE GIRLFRIENDS ARE FOR EVERYBODY, BUT WIVES ARE FOR HUSBANDS!

WIFE SCHOOL is parenting school too! November 5th!"

Chile'

"It's hard for me to watch so many men these days, take ANY disrespect from any woman!
Men, you MUST learn to tame your woman. :look: With every past, present & future woman or girl in your life; the slightest nasty tone should win them a time out, as often as necessary, even every 5 seconds, until corrected; like a toddler.:confused: This protects your family's leader (you!) and keeps your woman attracted to you. NO WOMAN ON EARTH IS ATTRACTED TO A MAN WHO ALLOWS DISRESPECT, EVEN FROM HERSELF!"

you should have posted it!!! One of my group chats laughed at her for a good hour. I mean I'm all about that stay at home and spend his money life but she takes it too far.

I'm going to admit, for the HOTTEST of seconds I thought she was you. Then I remembered A) you don't live in Paris, B) you don't have that many kids, C) your husband is American and D) you're not a hustling kook.

"Daughters!
1. We don't raise them to get jobs,
BECAUSE WORK IS FOR MEN.
2. We don't put them into boy sports,
BECAUSE GENTLE GIRLS ARE PROTECTED.
3. We don't teach them to be independent,
BECAUSE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE ARE POOR.
We won't let them be girlfriends,
BECAUSE GIRLFRIENDS ARE FOR EVERYBODY, BUT WIVES ARE FOR HUSBANDS!

WIFE SCHOOL is parenting school too! November 5th!"
So I gotta be dependent on man and teach my daughter that too? Nah son I'm good. It's a mixture and balance. But totally dependent is not gonna happen. Also if my daughter wants to ply football, while I'll be cringing from the slidelines, I'll be her biggest supporter and fan.

giphy.gif

I been awaiting someone to post this over here!!!!!!

I actually bought her book. I haven't read it though.

I'm so excited to see how this thread is going to go!

Back