why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See all of ya are just wrong.
Them slave ships hundreds of years ago are the sole reason why our people's hair doesnt grow! Who doesnt know that?
I think it was something in the wood....

Oh, yeah, and, think about your mixed friends and relatives - you notice their DNA is special, too? They've got that "Custer/Cromwell/Ronin/Vikings are after me" gene that causes them to RUN LIKE H%## when people start talking ig'nant **** about hair genetics.

I was reading through the posts and someone said that they don't know of any west african tribes that have looser curls. The Fulani and Tuareg people of Nigeria both have looser curls and lighter skin. Just FYI. (Sorry I couldn't go back and quote it to show exactly which person said that).

so - somebody just needs to tell me now... should i cancel my cruise this summer or what? i'm not trying to have a setback.

so - somebody just needs to tell me now... should i cancel my cruise this summer or what? i'm not trying to have a setback.

Of course you should go. Only riding on a slave ship makes your hair ugly. In fact, going on the cruise where you'll be riding in the lap of luxury will probably turn your hair to fine silk!!! ;)

Of course you should go. Only riding on a slave ship makes your hair ugly. In fact, going on the cruise where you'll be riding in the lap of luxury will probably turn your hair to fine silk!!! ;)

:rofl: Good one Supergirl......
What is sad is a lot of people out there actually believe what this girl postedon Macherie's site:ohwell:

the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

:nono: Poor child. It's a better reason than 'God cursed black people' though, at the very least. :rolleyes:

:rofl: Good one Supergirl......
What is sad is a lot of people out there actually believe what this girl postedon Macherie's site:ohwell:

That is sad. :nono: I did not know vehicles impacted our DNA. I drive a Jetta--I wonder what kind of impact this will have on my kids' hair. Maybe I should switch to a Lincoln or something. :p

This is all too much for me to handle. Slave ships causing mutations, imprinted DNA for crispy ends. I was having a blah day, but this right here, this will keep me going for a few more hours:lachen::lachen::lachen:

ignorance at it's best.

I love being black but I hate how ignroant some of us are. All it does is divide us even more. *sigh*

avaspeaks you nailed it.
Am 100% west african with type 4a,3c hair type, and in my home country have seen hair types varying from 3b- 4z (pure africans). So whatever your mix, if you have these hair types its same similar issues.
princessnad is right but not only fulani, myfriend is 100% nigerian (yoruba tribe) with 3b hair, hair types also vary among africans even in same country.

Last edited:
I swear it's some ignorant stupid dumb illogical people out there. :ohwell:

I hope her IGNORANT a$$ is on this site so she can see how IGNORANT and STUPID she sounds. Probably ain't got $5 so she had to go post on Ma's site.

I truly believe if everyone donated a penny we could pay her subscription fee here so she could be enlightened.
*passes a cup around*

I only have one question: when will people learn to leave race/ethnicity out of the equation?!? People please ignore the ignorant comments about hair.....from ANYONE!!! It's all just hair in the end. We all know that no matter what your background is.......black, white, asian, hispanic, creole, italian, ethiopian, nigerian, hell.......horses grow long hair!!! It doesn't matter, anyone can grow long, beautiful, healthy hair with proper TLC and knowledge. I get hated on all the time because of my father's background. Do you think it really bothers me? Nope, not one bit. It used to bother me, but that was before I came here. Now, having my father's blood is just an ancestral thing to me. It makes no difference to me in regards to my hair. So please, if we all take a stand and ignore people like that, maybe we'll find that their ignorant and foolish comments no longer bother/affect us. And maybe the people who make these comments will find that we're no longer impressed or shocked by their ignorance. We can never stop the ignorance, but we can ignore it!!

I feel sorry for her. She's obviously been hurting and I think many of us have been in a similar situation of frustration, fear, anger, etc where our hair is concerned. I know a sense of "desperation" eventually led me here and, I feel that she must have been searching for something that led her to Macherie's site....

Also, as an aside, I think sometimes people "star" the topic or content... the idea that an AA woman in 2008 could have such an opinion about AA hair is saddening and disheartening but, I daresay, that many of us on this forum today may have held similar views prior to finding the LHCF light. "My hair won't grow" or "I can't have long hair because..." My own mother told me that she didn't know why I was trying to grow my hair long because I had never had long hair and she's never had long hair so I had no reason to think I could have long hair. If she had told me that before I found LHCF, I probably would have been more likely to believe her over ya'll BUT when she saw me wear my hair down for the first time in a long time, she was impressed with my progress and started asking me for tips and whatnot.

I'm going to pray for this girl that she finds healing and self-acceptance and even that she finds LHCF when her heart and mind are ready to accept the possibilities of what AA hair can really be.

KRISSYNICK............ DID YOU POINT HER TO THIS WEBSITE. I MEAN NO NEED TO BE TOO AGRIVATED OR MAD AT HER. WHAT SHE SAID IS RUDE. BUT SHE SEEMS TO HONESTLY BE UNAWARE.

im not aware of mocherieamores hairsite myself. i have seen her before, but if you know how to get back to that site then just send her round these parts. she'll take 1 look and realize everybody here is not mixed. and she might get past her anger and confussion enough to learn something

HONEST IGNORANCE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM. CAUSE WHEN YOU FIND OUT BETTER YOU DO BETTER.

AFTER YOU HAVE DIRECTED HER HERE and she is still talkin that same stuff, then its stupidity. cause she wants to be that way. thats when you get annoyed with a person.
Nah, don't send that girl over here.:lachen: I"m not even in the mood:boxing:

thanks for the advice supergirl. i'll go on the cruise...

but, i'm not going to get a room on the lower levels. without the windows and stuff, my genes might not be able to tell the difference btn 'Carnival' and the 'Fredensborg'.

thanks for the advice supergirl. i'll go on the cruise...

but, i'm not going to get a room on the lower levels. without the windows and stuff, my genes might not be able to tell the difference btn 'Carnival' and the 'Fredensborg'.

Good point :up: :yep:

Hee hee :D

JUST PURE IGNORANCE... shooot, if she is flippin about her, imagine how she would act seeing redhotlala's pics, kinikakes, dsylla, and all of the other Beyond BSL ladies on here...

Right, you should have given her the link to this website and asked her to join.

I only have one question: when will people learn to leave race/ethnicity out of the equation?!? People please ignore the ignorant comments about hair.....from ANYONE!!! It's all just hair in the end. We all know that no matter what your background is.......black, white, asian, hispanic, creole, italian, ethiopian, nigerian, hell.......horses grow long hair!!! It doesn't matter, anyone can grow long, beautiful, healthy hair with proper TLC and knowledge. I get hated on all the time because of my father's background. Do you think it really bothers me? Nope, not one bit. It used to bother me, but that was before I came here. Now, having my father's blood is just an ancestral thing to me. It makes no difference to me in regards to my hair. So please, if we all take a stand and ignore people like that, maybe we'll find that their ignorant and foolish comments no longer bother/affect us. And maybe the people who make these comments will find that we're no longer impressed or shocked by their ignorance. We can never stop the ignorance, but we can ignore it!!

ur right its should be ignored.. but i thought it also good to let others know the perceptions that are out there so we wont be shocked.. later.

The ***** prolly got no hair. I bet mah ass got more hair than her and I don't even have hair on my ass.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back