why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:= the whole LHCF group laughing at this fool.

So glad I didn't have to do it!
Ok guys i'm trying to understand here...
She says that Macherie could be African but not 100% African American because %100 African Americans have some crispy breaking hair gene. So did this mutant gene manifest as soon as they got on the boat or once thier feet hit U.S soil?
Can someone tell me why people like this exist:hardslap:

:lachen::lachen:

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed

Wow!! :rolleyes:
Clearly, this woman is not only obviously well educated, but she's on the cutting egde of Genetics research!!!!! I wonder if she can come give a lecture on this topic at my university.....
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sounds like that person was off her rocker with hate.

My hair my not be able to do it, but I know good and well it can be done.

"the stress of slave ships"?!?!?!? WHAT?!?! That doesn't even make sense.

So, what's my excuse? I'm straight of Africa.:perplexed

"the stress of slave ships" line grabbed me too. I think she thinks the conditions on the ships had a profound affect on her hair many generations later. But why any of it could cause hair to lack the ability to grow past the shoulders is beyond me. Like there's an invisible barrier at her shoulders and no hair can proceed farther. :arguing:
This whole thing is bonkers.

I'd like to know her extended definition of African American :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:= the whole LHCF group laughing at this fool.

Tee hee hee hee. She sounds immature. Was it a teenager?

She says that Macherie could be African but not 100% African American because %100 African Americans have some crispy breaking hair gene. So did this mutant gene manifest as soon as they got on the boat or once thier feet hit U.S soil?

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Yall trying to get a sistah fiyahed for laughing.

i agree. this sounds fake to me, like it might be some crazy white man who is trying to theorize on some mess. something about it just doesn't sound real, like it's just for a reaction.

I was wodering the same thing. I was thinking it was a white girl.

Last edited:
One of the sad things, it that I wonder if she would ever go into google and growing black/afro hair long and she would come up with a number of sites on the internet. She is stuck in her mentality and when someone like Macherieamour has beautiful relaxed hair, or others have beautiful natural hair. People like that girl freak out, she is clearly hurting, because of a remark which was said to her and she had haboured it for years. I remember my cousin who is 1/4 Chinese on her dad's side and her mother 1/4 Portuguese said the said thing to me, that black hair can only grow if the person is mixed, and she told me a story about a black girl who could not grow her hair, and her father took her to many doctors and she still have problems. Ignorance is a terrrible thing. Just using the right products, moisturising with herbs, water, glycerine, on a regular basis, makes a whole difference. If more black women were aware of the potential they have, the hair industry will be blown out of the water. Ignorance like that keeps the hair industry targeted at the black population, flooded with rubbish.

This child clearly has hair issues. To bad the LHCF Dropsquad wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot PIBBS and a DC. :nono: Just sad cuzz she's nutt's I bet her hair looks a hot mess too.:lachen::lachen::lachen:And, I didn't know I had the hair breaking gene I wounder did frying and dying my hair cause this gene to activate. :wallbash: Glad I found LHCF because I would still have those "slave ship" genes. :look:

sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

...How cute. Wasn't slavery some centuries ago? :rolleyes:
WTF ... African american hair is not "branded"

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're
mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

This is the part that got me. My hair is right at APL and I'm certainly not mixed with nothing.

Well, I guess we can give her/him points for creativity. I have never heard it explained like that. :lachen:

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

Wow, that is just....well, believable. I was going to say unbelievable that someone would say something like this but so many, I dare say the majority of all races believe this about African-Americans or those involved in the diaspora.

You know what though, I read recently that most Africans Americans in this country that are descendents of slaves DO NOT have any Native American ancestry. That the whole "I'm part Native American" is really just something that generations have passed down through their families. Actually, the number of African Americans that have some Native ancestry is quite low, plus, even if there was a relative, it would be like 1 person.

They also did a study on some Native American groups here in the United States to see how many had some African American ancestry, or a slave relative. And the numbers were like less than 1% :blush:

So actually, it has been showed that we have more white ancestry than we do Native American. And most African Americas don't even have a Native American ancestor or relative.

As how this relates to hair. Lots of times, we assume various differences in our grades of texture is because we are "part" something else. But we never take into consideration that there are numerous groups of African people, that are not "mixed" that have various textures of hair. And maybe instead of taking after some other race, maybe our various textures are a result of the different African groups that we are related to in our native continent. We just assume that the "looser" textures have to be because we are mixed. And this thinking just reinforces the stereotype that black people from Africa has "nappy" hair. :nono:

I mean after all, they put different people of different groups from Africa together when they were making their first group of slaves. So therefore, there would be some differences in the makeup of the offspring based on just that alone.

I don't know. Just throwing it out there :laundry:

Yeah, that is true. They did mix different tribes from WA together which is one big reason, along with other admixture, so many African-Americans look "different" from many native Africans. But don't know of any full-blooded WAs that have "looser" hair textures.:look:

I tell ya boy, HATERS are everywhere! I wonder what flavor Haterade she was drinking when she posted that crap about Macherieamour...

Why does she have to be mixed...........One of my best friends hair is what we all used to call (b4 LHCF) bad hair (4c natural)......and its down past her middle back ...and has all ways been since we were kids.....and this sister is far from being mixed believe me........
Where do these people live that they think black women don't have long hair?????....I know a lot of black women that do!!!

It's sad. I think she wants to believe that macherieamour is mixed so it will give her the excuse about why she is having trouble growing her own hair (and make her feel better about herself). I know plenty of "mixed" people who have hair that constantly breaks off anad won't grow beyond their collarbone or shoulder length so I am not sure where and how she has done her "research."

Hating? Ignorant? Hmmmmm.... IMO, how about straight up CRAZY? :crazy:

I mean whacky crazy and unfortunately with an internet connection. And, I don't mean to offend anyone, because I know that insanity and mental illness are serious problems often out of a person's control.

But... just my two cents... please don't invite crazy here to LHCF.

:lachen::lachen:

You have just sent more proof and I am ashamed to admit.

WHY THE HECK ARE THERE SO MANY AAS STILL ACTING SO DANG IGNORANT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back