why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I get it now. The stress from being enslaved in America made our ancestors hair crispy or was it just the slave ship itself that made it crispy! :drunk: Either way, we now can blame the "MAN" for one more thing!!!:lachen:

Ahhhhh the plot thickens:scratchch...interresting concept my friend

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::laugh::laugh::laugh:
damn why nobody told me I have a mutated gene!!!!!??? and all this time I was blaming my dryness and breakage on relaxing to often. GO FIGURE!!:lachen:

KRISSYNICK............ DID YOU POINT HER TO THIS WEBSITE. I MEAN NO NEED TO BE TOO AGRIVATED OR MAD AT HER. WHAT SHE SAID IS RUDE. BUT SHE SEEMS TO HONESTLY BE UNAWARE.

im not aware of mocherieamores hairsite myself. i have seen her before, but if you know how to get back to that site then just send her round these parts. she'll take 1 look and realize everybody here is not mixed. and she might get past her anger and confussion enough to learn something

HONEST IGNORANCE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM. CAUSE WHEN YOU FIND OUT BETTER YOU DO BETTER.

AFTER YOU HAVE DIRECTED HER HERE and she is still talkin that same stuff, then its stupidity. cause she wants to be that way. thats when you get annoyed with a person.

Last edited:
im sorry but thats :lachen::lachen::lachen:,, i really wonder if this was a joke to get a reaction on LHCF,, she cannnnt be serious LOL LOL

i agree. this sounds fake to me, like it might be some crazy white man who is trying to theorize on some mess. something about it just doesn't sound real, like it's just for a reaction.

man.. i do too but i just dont get the whole slave thing comment its like year our hair dry and crispy .... mines is but you learn how to take care of it and thats what i learned from her and this site.... she mad me make cause she said that machiere is purposely lying about who she is.... the honest truth is i looked it up ... cause i was just curious... over 50% of all african americans.. have some native american ancestry so in that case we all mixed ... and we still have black hair.. so it dont matter about what u mixed with we all have similar textures thats all that matters

You know what though, I read recently that most Africans Americans in this country that are descendents of slaves DO NOT have any Native American ancestry. That the whole "I'm part Native American" is really just something that generations have passed down through their families. Actually, the number of African Americans that have some Native ancestry is quite low, plus, even if there was a relative, it would be like 1 person.

They also did a study on some Native American groups here in the United States to see how many had some African American ancestry, or a slave relative. And the numbers were like less than 1% :blush:

So actually, it has been showed that we have more white ancestry than we do Native American. And most African Americas don't even have a Native American ancestor or relative.

As how this relates to hair. Lots of times, we assume various differences in our grades of texture is because we are "part" something else. But we never take into consideration that there are numerous groups of African people, that are not "mixed" that have various textures of hair. And maybe instead of taking after some other race, maybe our various textures are a result of the different African groups that we are related to in our native continent. We just assume that the "looser" textures have to be because we are mixed. And this thinking just reinforces the stereotype that black people from Africa has "nappy" hair. :nono:

I mean after all, they put different people of different groups from Africa together when they were making their first group of slaves. So therefore, there would be some differences in the makeup of the offspring based on just that alone.

I don't know. Just throwing it out there :laundry:

im sorry but thats :lachen::lachen::lachen:,, i really wonder if this was a joke to get a reaction on LHCF,, she cannnnt be serious LOL LOL

Of course she's serious! I mean just the other day, the rep from Dark & Lovely told the SL lady that she met her "terminal length". She could had been listening to him when was on the Steve Harvey show.

I don't think she is trying to hate, she just doesn't know. Someone needs to point her this way....and maybe delete this thread first :lol:

My mum to this day thinks I will always grow my hair longer than hers because I have a lil white in me. It doesn't look like I have white in me!! Her own sis is full African and hair has been longer than mine ever has been.

Educate people!! I used to think course 4zzzz hair couldn't grow too!!

I don't think she is trying to hate, she just doesn't know. Someone needs to point her this way....and maybe delete this thread first :lol:

My mum to this day thinks I will always grow my hair longer than hers because I have a lil white in me. It doesn't look like I have white in me!! Her own sis is full African and hair has been longer than mine ever has been.

Educate people!! I used to think course 4zzzz hair couldn't grow too!!

I know right! And you go to some parts of different African countries, and little girls have hair barely around their ears when they are like 5 or 6. Then they get braids and then by the time they are 12 or 13, they are SL :blush: I mean and this is just from braids alone. Maybe I should do what they are doing.

I mean I was looking at a documentary of some junior high kids in South African and it's was like, almost every girl was SL or right at the shoulders! I mean 7th graders. Now you think you gonna see a room full of 15 or more AA girls in 7th or 8th with their real hair being SL in this country? Yeah right.

If I could pay you a $1 for every classroom you see where majority of the AA girls in the class had their real hair at SL or longer, I bet you still wouldn't have enough money for a bus ride in Chicago!

Last edited:
are you kidding me? this girl sounds half past stupid right about now. i'm not one to judge others, but what she said is an overkill. who made her the African American spokesmodel. Lawd, help that girl. i bet if she saw this forum her head would spin like the excorsist. That girl might as well had said, "Stop misleading mahs people. Don't empower mahs people with dat hair ed-u-macation. Deh not gone ne'vr have hair as lovely as dem der white folks." I don't know about ya'll but I'm pretty offended by her statement, mostly because it's black folks like that that have our girls all self-conscious and feel lesser than other races. Got them feeling like they don't measure up and our hair can't be seen as beautiful. Like we don't have "good hair" because unfortunately black people weren't blessed with good genes. I'm sick of these little girls thinking black women are the bottle of the barrel and we aren't equal to the other races as far as beauty goes. Its bad enough white people do it to us, but the black ones who do it, thats even worse. That girl needs a wake up call. Or a ***** smack, whatever comes first.

I she saying that slavery made our hair kinky? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard (read) in my life. And my hair has never been crispy and actually has always been past my shoulders, even when I wasn't caring for it properly. Then she say 100% African American, what in the world does that mean. Most black Americans( and white ones too for that matter) have some type of mixture in their heriatge whether they know it or not. IMO African American implies that there is some type of mix unless your family just immigrated from Africa. Not to mention I have met Africans who are not from Northern Africa w/beautiful long hair, so she is just ignorant.

But, wouldn't western blacks have more of a possibility of being mixed than Africans?:perplexed

I'm so lost.:ohwell:

If she's African, wouldn't the pervasive stereotype be that her hair is kinkier, henceforth unable to grow to extensive lengths?

ETA: please do not point her in the direction of this site.

Last edited:
hey I am a growing testimony - I am 100% Nigerian and proud carrier of the 4c card and I as far as I can tell there is no white in my family ancestry and until I learnt to take care of my hair, it sure was crispy and breaking.

I switched my mentality and sure enough my hair is growing. People will always take the simple root. Oh well another thing to blame on the slave boots - A guy in my office once told me that in his history class, he was told that the reason that there are a lot of black men that were good at sports, was that only the fittest men survived the journey on the boot and hence had the strong dna passed down. :rolleyes:

When I saw your post I just had to go to Macherie's website and post. I cannot believe how she can say these things as a 'matter of fact'. It is the typical explanation for everything - genes.

She doesn't realise that this dependence on 'genes' to explain everything, is a very western way of looking at things.

The 'environment' is just as important and even more important. I do believe we have genes that allow our hair to grow as long as any. But our actions, stop us from ever getting there. :nono: Our traditional black hair care ways, were not helpful in helping us to attain this at all.

We have seen from this website, that changing our actions, has allowed us to acheive all lengths and health. :yep:

But, wouldn't western blacks have more of a possibility of being mixed than Africans?:perplexed

I'm so lost.:ohwell:

If she African, would the pervasive stereotype be that her hair is kinkier, henceforth unable to grow to extensive lengths?

ETA: please do not point her in the direction of this site.

Not really. Many black Africans are also "mixed". A big percentage. More of a chance, yeah... but it's not as if every black person in Africa is the sterotypical view of an African. In any place people of different races come together, they tend to make babies. lol human nature I guess

Plus, just because a few great great grandmas and grandpas might be another race doesn't mean that our hair is softer or less kinky than someone who is "full" black... and even the kinkiest hair GROWS.

The girl that is just straight dumb. That's all. No other explanation.

Not really. Many black Africans are also "mixed". A big percentage. More of a chance, yeah... but it's not as if every black person in Africa is the sterotypical view of an African. In any place people of different races come together, they tend to make babies. lol human nature I guess

Plus, just because a few great great grandmas and grandpas might be another race doesn't mean that our hair is softer or less kinky than someone who is "full" black... and even the kinkiest hair GROWS.

The girl that is just straight dumb. That's all. No other explanation.

yea, I know. But we are speaking in terms of stereotypes. I was being satirical, minus the siggies.

KRISSYNICK............ DID YOU POINT HER TO THIS WEBSITE. I MEAN NO NEED TO BE TOO AGRIVATED OR MAD AT HER. WHAT SHE SAID IS RUDE. BUT SHE SEEMS TO HONESTLY BE UNAWARE.

im not aware of mocherieamores hairsite myself. i have seen her before, but if you know how to get back to that site then just send her round these parts. she'll take 1 look and realize everybody here is not mixed. and she might get past her anger and confussion enough to learn something

HONEST IGNORANCE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM. CAUSE WHEN YOU FIND OUT BETTER YOU DO BETTER.

AFTER YOU HAVE DIRECTED HER HERE and she is still talkin that same stuff, then its stupidity. cause she wants to be that way. thats when you get annoyed with a person.

No i did not point her in the way of tihs site. cause .... she didnt have a real name on there... Her name was sorry but i dont think so,,, lol go figure... if knew she was....i would delete this blog... she sound ignorant but i guess she just misinformed.... but there was lots of unecessary and stupid stuff shes said. First to say that we have a mutated gene is to say that God dint have the same love for us as he did other races which is def not true.... i knwo and how ur hair just change from being on hot boat... im sorry thats just straight up stupid....

No i did not point her in the way of tihs site. cause .... she didnt have a real name on there... Her name was sorry but i dont think so,,, lol go figure... if knew she was....i would delete this blog... she sound ignorant but i guess she just misinformed.... but there was lots of unecessary and stupid stuff shes said. First to say that we have a mutated gene is to say that God dint have the same love for us as he did other races which is def not true.... i knwo and how ur hair just change from being on hot boat... im sorry thats just straight up stupid....

Its probably a white troll messing with Ma's head.
whiteTrollSmall.JPG

You know what though, I read recently that most Africans Americans in this country that are descendents of slaves DO NOT have any Native American ancestry. That the whole "I'm part Native American" is really just something that generations have passed down through their families. Actually, the number of African Americans that have some Native ancestry is quite low, plus, even if there was a relative, it would be like 1 person.

They also did a study on some Native American groups here in the United States to see how many had some African American ancestry, or a slave relative. And the numbers were like less than 1% :blush:

So actually, it has been showed that we have more white ancestry than we do Native American. And most African Americas don't even have a Native American ancestor or relative.

As how this relates to hair. Lots of times, we assume various differences in our grades of texture is because we are "part" something else. But we never take into consideration that there are numerous groups of African people, that are not "mixed" that have various textures of hair. And maybe instead of taking after some other race, maybe our various textures are a result of the different African groups that we are related to in our native continent. We just assume that the "looser" textures have to be because we are mixed. And this thinking just reinforces the stereotype that black people from Africa has "nappy" hair. :nono:

I mean after all, they put different people of different groups from Africa together when they were making their first group of slaves. So therefore, there would be some differences in the makeup of the offspring based on just that alone.

I don't know. Just throwing it out there :laundry:

I dunno girl...i personally htink its true... casue i have researched it but I also know cause my great grandmother was native american.. and I hear many others say the same thing... Nevertheless, I did not get their hair texture .... I got black hair...and i like it so...

But i do agree that different textures of black hair should not always be attributed to being mixed its offensive to us....

One indian girl told me that oh thats why u look the way u do cause ur not all black.. and im like just cause one person in my lineage was native american does not make me all black.. its makes me mor black than native american thats for sure...

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed

Wow!! :rolleyes:
Clearly, this woman is not only obviously well educated, but she's on the cutting egde of Genetics research!!!!! I wonder if she can come give a lecture on this topic at my university.....
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

Thanks for starting my day right!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
:dighole:

That sounds like years of outside programming. She's probably been hearing that from her mother, family members, etc. I feel sorry for her. It sounds like she's really unhappy with her mane and a woman's hair can be her crown and glory.

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed

Wow!! :rolleyes:
Clearly, this woman is not only obviously well educated, but she's on the cutting egde of Genetics research!!!!! I wonder if she can come give a lecture on this topic at my university.....
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: You know what I mean?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back