why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this post before work this morning and it made me so mad!!! Some people just can't get any more ignorant.

Okay, I'm not even going to read this post completely cause my blood is boiling? WTH? Instead of her criticizing macherieamour, perhaps learning to spell might be a better use of her time.

WOW!!!! Slave ships - as if!

Well both of my parents are African-American and taking care of my hair properly, (since I've joined this site, I've learned so much), has helped me achieve length and overall healthy hair. When someone has been raised to think a certain way, it will take them going through a change themselves before they are able to become a believer.

The person that made that comment is just ignorant. No one is 100% anything. That person just doesn't realize how diverse the Black race is when it comes to hair, skin, and everything else.

I'm sorry but I am not fooled, either. I agree with Sistaslick. Something ain't right about this.

I think someone of the caucasian persuasion is trying to get some Black women mad; or

Someone is sitting back laughing at all of sensitive responses they are reading to the prank they are playing on Macheramour's website.

What is all this about slaves ships, and mutuant genes? Why the references to slavery? I personally don't know any AA that believe that the slave ships left imprints in our DNA that cause our not being able to grow hair.
Who would belive that!

Oh, well... I had my laugh for the day.

One of the sad things, it that I wonder if she would ever go into google and growing black/afro hair long and she would come up with a number of sites on the internet. She is stuck in her mentality and when someone like Macherieamour has beautiful relaxed hair, or others have beautiful natural hair. People like that girl freak out, she is clearly hurting, because of a remark which was said to her and she had haboured it for years. I remember my cousin who is 1/4 Chinese on her dad's side and her mother 1/4 Portuguese said the said thing to me, that black hair can only grow if the person is mixed, and she told me a story about a black girl who could not grow her hair, and her father took her to many doctors and she still have problems. Ignorance is a terrrible thing. Just using the right products, moisturising with herbs, water, glycerine, on a regular basis, makes a whole difference. If more black women were aware of the potential they have, the hair industry will be blown out of the water. Ignorance like that keeps the hair industry targeted at the black population, flooded with rubbish.

My sentiments exactly !

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

WTF????? WHAT IN THE HAY-ELLLL???? That made me laugh so hard. Wow.
I mean the slave ship stressed or DNA? And to the point where our hair is CRISPY???

WOW!!!!!!

Did she really say that the stress from the slave ships makes our hair crispy...like seriously, she said that? I'm sorry but I am lmao over here. I can't even take her serious after that.

Did macherieamour delete it or did the girl delete it? I wonder if she's a member here...hmmmm.

ETA: I see macherieamour deleted it.

I saw the comment last night and my mouth hit the floor. Yes, she said african american hair is "crispy." I am glad that it was deleted. Even if Macherie is not 100% african amercian (whatever that means), her blog/website is VERY helpful. And, I was very disappointed that someone would post a comment like that. Her site, just like this site, is very positive and that comment was unnecessary.

Lady there has issues. That is all i will say but big up to Ms Macherieamour!
Brush them haters off!

I guess i got some mixed folks up in my blood hell my child should to.
Ingorant b!tch

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american.
Um...what makes her the authority on authentic Africanicity:)lachen:sorry to skepticize:lachen:)!

maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans.

This is a new one! She forgot about all of the other Slave Ship Africans!!! The Trinis, Jamaicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans---HOW DARE HER!! Wes part of the Slave Ship Crew too---don't discriminate!:lachen:

the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

Maybe this mutative Crispy gene missed me cause I've had APL or longer most of my life. I guess I was lucky enough to get some of the good mixed hurr:nono::lachen:

man can u belive that

Poor chile, in all fairness she is really uneducated about her own history, maybe we should offer her an olive branch and invite her to lhcf? Maybe she could learn a thing or two.

JUST PURE IGNORANCE... shooot, if she is flippin about her, imagine how she would act seeing redhotlala's pics, kinikakes, dsylla, and all of the other Beyond BSL ladies on here...

It wouldn't count Sxy, RedHotlala, Kini and Dsylla are all brown skinneded therefore they are mixed! That Don't count! It's obvious they got some of that Good mixed hurr!:grin:

Im hurt 1. that was the dumbest thing I have read in a long time. 2. from laughing so hard:lachen:. If some one can relay the messages that the majority of AA's are mixed with something.come on now we all look different for a reason different parts of africa and mixed with something else. And does that mean that the rest of the africans that were drop off somewhere else like Brazil or an island, hair cant grow past their shoulders too b/c their ancestors were on a slave ship.

Its so sad how people have no real understanding of their history or of themselves and just except anything someone tells them. :wallbash: lets think people!

You know what though, I read recently that most Africans Americans in this country that are descendents of slaves DO NOT have any Native American ancestry. That the whole "I'm part Native American" is really just something that generations have passed down through their families. Actually, the number of African Americans that have some Native ancestry is quite low, plus, even if there was a relative, it would be like 1 person.

They also did a study on some Native American groups here in the United States to see how many had some African American ancestry, or a slave relative. And the numbers were like less than 1% :blush:

So actually, it has been showed that we have more white ancestry than we do Native American. And most African Americas don't even have a Native American ancestor or relative.

As how this relates to hair. Lots of times, we assume various differences in our grades of texture is because we are "part" something else. But we never take into consideration that there are numerous groups of African people, that are not "mixed" that have various textures of hair. And maybe instead of taking after some other race, maybe our various textures are a result of the different African groups that we are related to in our native continent. We just assume that the "looser" textures have to be because we are mixed. And this thinking just reinforces the stereotype that black people from Africa has "nappy" hair. :nono:

I mean after all, they put different people of different groups from Africa together when they were making their first group of slaves. So therefore, there would be some differences in the makeup of the offspring based on just that alone.

I don't know. Just throwing it out there :laundry:

You are so right, so many people are unaware of this.

Not really. Many black Africans are also "mixed". A big percentage. More of a chance, yeah... but it's not as if every black person in Africa is the sterotypical view of an African. In any place people of different races come together, they tend to make babies. lol human nature I guess

Plus, just because a few great great grandmas and grandpas might be another race doesn't mean that our hair is softer or less kinky than someone who is "full" black... and even the kinkiest hair GROWS.

The girl that is just straight dumb. That's all. No other explanation.

I totally agree with you and everything you said is right.

I'm sorry but I am not fooled, either. I agree with Sistaslick. Something ain't right about this.

I think someone of the caucasian persuasion is trying to get some Black women mad; or

Someone is sitting back laughing at all of sensitive responses they are reading to the prank they are playing on Macheramour's website.

What is all this about slaves ships, and mutuant genes? Why the references to slavery? I personally don't know any AA that believe that the slave ships left imprints in our DNA that cause our not being able to grow hair.
Who would belive that!

Oh, well... I had my laugh for the day.

*nod*

I'm wondering if someone didn't want to put themselves on front street by stating that 'thought' here, and so took it the roundabout way knowing SOMEONE would jump on it..... :ohwell:

Dra-ha-ma..... :lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back