why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad. I think she wants to believe that macherieamour is mixed so it will give her the excuse about why she is having trouble growing her own hair (and make her feel better about herself). I know plenty of "mixed" people who have hair that constantly breaks off anad won't grow beyond their collarbone or shoulder length so I am not sure where and how she has done her "research."

I think so too.

But that is the craziest explanation I've ever heard for why we supposedly can't "grow" hair. Not to be rude, but what kind of hair did she think the slaves had before they got on the ships? What does she think, the slaves got on the ship with straight/curly hair and got off with tightly coiled hair...oops...I mean "crispy breaking" hair?

I always knew my hair was nappy, but I never knew it was "crispy breaking". :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Dangit I cant find it whatz her name? What section is it in?

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

WTH I can't believe she said AA DNA is "oh so crispy" due to a conditions of a hellish boat ride.:blush::spinning: Who voted her butt the official authenticity police:lachen:

I really think this chick is TRIPPING!!

Somebody may have told her that she cannot grow her hair pass shoulder lenght and taking out her hate on others.

She need to use Macherieamour web-site for a guide to get hair pass shoulder lenght. Hell, everybody is, so jump she better jump on the TRAIN to getting WL in the near future.

Rome was not build in a DAY. It takes time, patiences and trial and errors to get here we need to go.

WOW!!! Is it that deep???? :lachen:. Ignorant and brainwashed I tell you. The sad thing is that there are many people who have the same beliefs and conjure up some cock and bull theories to back up their crap.

"the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed." :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:. She had the audacity to type this nonsense. :lachen:

You know what though, I read recently that most Africans Americans in this country that are descendents of slaves DO NOT have any Native American ancestry. That the whole "I'm part Native American" is really just something that generations have passed down through their families. Actually, the number of African Americans that have some Native ancestry is quite low, plus, even if there was a relative, it would be like 1 person.

They also did a study on some Native American groups here in the United States to see how many had some African American ancestry, or a slave relative. And the numbers were like less than 1% :blush:

So actually, it has been showed that we have more white ancestry than we do Native American. And most African Americas don't even have a Native American ancestor or relative.

As how this relates to hair. Lots of times, we assume various differences in our grades of texture is because we are "part" something else. But we never take into consideration that there are numerous groups of African people, that are not "mixed" that have various textures of hair. And maybe instead of taking after some other race, maybe our various textures are a result of the different African groups that we are related to in our native continent. We just assume that the "looser" textures have to be because we are mixed. And this thinking just reinforces the stereotype that black people from Africa has "nappy" hair. :nono:

I mean after all, they put different people of different groups from Africa together when they were making their first group of slaves. So therefore, there would be some differences in the makeup of the offspring based on just that alone.

I don't know. Just throwing it out there :laundry:

IA w/ the bolded.

now that i think of it she probably is hurt... really bad... sounds like she had a lot o years of bad talk about her hair type... but gosh... that was on another levelll you can feel the pain in her words and she sound depressed cause she thinkn all hope is lost for her cause she thinks.. macheire is mixed....

WOW!!!!!!

Did she really say that the stress from the slave ships makes our hair crispy...like seriously, she said that? I'm sorry but I am lmao over here. I can't even take her serious after that.

Did macherieamour delete it or did the girl delete it? I wonder if she's a member here...hmmmm.

ETA: I see macherieamour deleted it.

macherie deleted it and im im happy cause it was unecessary.. I mean maybe you guys feel i was wrong for posting her message but i think its imiportant to understand where all these theories about our hair come from so we can not think the same way... i think its kinda good i came across it I learned alot from it and i think we all can.

Something is terribly fishy/interesting about this entire situation. :look:

Alot of people have been saying the same thing... I honestly dont think its fake you can tell by her words that she really feels this way and some type of hurt is definitely present. i dont think a person who was joking around would come up with all that for fun....

like a joke would be oh all yall hair is a weave.. but not this.. this is just a person i wanna grab and fix her hair so she can be quite.

Lol I KNOW:lachen:
But it sure is hilarious:yep:

See all of ya are just wrong.
Them slave ships hundreds of years ago are the sole reason why our people's hair doesnt grow! Who doesnt know that?
I think it was something in the wood....

Alot of people have been saying the same thing... I honestly dont think its fake you can tell by her words that she really feels this way and some type of hurt is definitely present. i dont think a person who was joking around would come up with all that for fun....

like a joke would be oh all yall hair is a weave.. but not this.. this is just a person i wanna grab and fix her hair so she can be quite.

That's not exactly what I mean by fishy. :grin: It just seems a little more than random is all.

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed. \

:lachen::lachen: silly girl. the stress must have made her brain crispy, too.

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

What a bunch of mess!!

Can't wait to read the rest of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back