Why do you post in the Hair Care Forum?

Why do you post in this forum?

• Say word! There are OTHER forums? Stop playing!

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • I am only here to learn about achieving my hair goals.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I know about the other forums but am all about my hair!

Votes: 54 70.1%

• Total voters
I found out what worked for my hair and then discovered OT, ET and the RF. Slowly but surely my time on the HF decreased. I come in more now because I have some other hair goals to reach but the other forums still get most of my time.

When I first came here I didn't know how much other stuff there was and how much went on there. I stayed on the hair side for probably over a year. Then I found OT somehow and hung out there for a while. When the Nail Fanatics threads went to Makeup and Skincare I went there too and that is where I am 95% of the time. I hung out in the Health Care forum for a while, and need to be there now. I go to ET to talk about Biggest Loser, SYTYCD, or whatever show I'm into at the moment. When I realized that I am SO CLOSE to APL I started coming over here again from time to time--mostly to read. I must say, it gets quite dramatic in certain places. I prefer the peaceful, nice threads.

I've been on the Forum for 2 years now and I am always on the Hair Forum. I like the OT and Entertainment forums, but sometimes it gets a little too crazy over there. When I was in the OT forum last year I made the banned LOL didn't even do anything, after that I just got turned off from it. Staying on the hair, fitness and pregnancy forums keeps me out of trouble LOL

BTW I'd love to see what the difference is between people that post in other forums and their hair goals vs the people that post here and their hair goals. I just assume anybody in OT is bald LMAO I'm kidding! Don't stone me!

Back