Whose Side Are You On?

Whose side are you on?

• The mother's

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • The father's

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Unfortunately lots of people's reality, I have a friend who has 5 siblings and there are 4 different dads, her dad paid for her to go to college and one of her siblings is jealous. She made that clear while growing up all the way to adulthood, example my friend helped her sis to get a job at the same place she works at yet no one knows they are related, she was getting married and invited her co workers but didn't invite her sister, it's deep, they are estranged.
It's a whole lot of our reality's if not self then within 2-3 degrees of separation which is why I do side eye the charge that these scenarios are part of an agenda when it's only women in the discussion. Based on the 22 page Christmas money thread, I have it on very good authority that Unicorns in the same situation would do exactly what the baby daddy or assorted ex demographic are out here complaining about.

It's a whole lot of our reality's if not self then within 2-3 degrees of separation which is why I do side eye the charge that these scenarios are part of an agenda when it's only women in the discussion. Based on the 22 page Christmas money thread, I have it on very good authority that Unicorns in the same situation would do exactly what the baby daddy or assorted ex demographic are out here complaining about.

Christmas money thread?

I remember that thread, it was epic.

^^^ but they haven’t invented retroactive birth control yet... :ohwell:
And unless he plans to file some charges that money is gone, just

The cycle of memes in the black social media-sphere all circle this same drain though! The uptick happens at back to school, Christmas, and father's day - it all points to the same dysfunction. Whether there's an agenda afoot, smarter people than me would need to answer that:look::lachen:

Neither. Every kid involved got less than they deserved. People like to narrate the heck out of dysfunction to make it sound better than it is. None of the adults involved did enough for their biological kid(s) starting with who they conceived their child(ren) with. It's going to be "fix it" mode from now on and that's when one of the parents cares or is cognizant enough to do that.

Last edited:
Back