• Right Side

Votes: 113 44.5%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 26 10.2%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 171 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My right side is my damaged side and I'm right handed. I think my damage to the right side is becasue I always start applying all products including condidtioner to that side first.

Good thread -- left side, right handed.

My hair is not what I would consider damaged, but I know my left side and my back have suffered because the hair there is shorter than the rest.. I've noticed this for quite some time and have made steps to improve these areas. Eventually what I'll need to do is cut it in order to even things out.

I'm the same way. And I did end up cutting things gradually to make things even with the back. :yep: The right side still grows faster though so it's slightly longer.

Left side by my ear is more damaged than right side. I am right handed. I find that my hair on the left side has a lil more body than my right side.

I have a spot in the right that is so disrespectful. It tangles horribly, knots easily, breaks quickly, and doesn't hold styling I'm just fed up with that section it's about 2-7 inches and about half dollar size in diameter I'm finally figuring out I may need to care for that section differently as if it were different texture/kind 9th hair on my head because the rest of my hair is like 4a-c lol idk and that piece is just doing whatever

Wait I'm not alone? Other people have a shorter side?!?! I was so embarrassed by it! It's my right side that's more damaged and I'm right handed. I think I've finally found a regimine to help it. It's considerably thicker already. It'll probably never look as good as the left though.

Although I did notice a texture difference between them. Could answer some questions.

Back