• Right Side

Votes: 113 44.5%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 26 10.2%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 171 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My left side is severly underprocessed (thanks to my "stylist" :ohwell: ) I'm right handed, but it wasn't my fault!! :)

I'm right-handed and my right side is more damaged. My hair is shorter and thinner on that side.

right side is softer I think more like 4a, but it's not as thick as the left side which is 4b. My right side also breaks easily. I'm right handed.

MizaniMami said:
Right handed but my left side is more damaging, but the texture on the left is thicker and silkier.

This IS an intersting poll. I likey!
me too...this is weird how many left side/right handed there are...I wonder why that is?:confused:

Left side, left handed. My problem seems to have just developed within the last 2 years or so. I feel like I'm always trimming the right side a little more just to keep it even. I wish I could correct the problem! :perplexed

Left side w/ slower growth 2, Rt. handed

Left side, right handed, and left grows slower.
As of May 07 I decided to stop cutting the right to match the left. I'll see how that works out.

http://public.fotki.com/theloved1/

There's an example of the difference in my EPRT folder. The PW is in my profile.

Last edited:
I am right handed and my left side is the "problem" side. My hair on the left is more tightly coiled and wavy when my NG comes in. The hair on my right side is more straight (even the NG). My right side grows long and the left side is always chewed up and is prone to breakage. it makes me crazy!:wallbash:

This is an interesting thread...

My left side isn't necessarily damaged but it is my weaker side. I'm right handed.
The right side of my hair is fuller, does what I want it to do, grows about an half inch faster than that left. I think I likely just 'neglected' that side over the years. Now I'm more 'tender' with it and care for it more. It's doing great since I've been paying more attention to it (jojoba w/ylang ylang massages) have helped wonders.

I'm right handed and my right side is my damaged side (more difficult to detangle, more split rough ends, more shrinkage, thicker side too) :look:!

Last edited:
Right handed
Left side is more damaged

I always thought to myself that i negleced the left side more, i just for some reason automatically cater to the right side, then when it comes to the left side, im alittle bored, and ready to get whatever over with

My right side grows slightly longer than the left; but the right side's edges are in recovery. I'm right handed too btw.:)

My right side is thinner and usually shorter,I'm left handed.
My right side is 4bish with very delicate straightish strands while my left side is 4a

Good thread -- left side, right handed.

My hair is not what I would consider damaged, but I know my left side and my back have suffered because the hair there is shorter than the rest.. I've noticed this for quite some time and have made steps to improve these areas. Eventually what I'll need to do is cut it in order to even things out.

both sides of my hair are thin but the right side is worse. Primarily because my hair got into a fight with a box of jeri curl and lost when I was little. :nono: It's been a up hill battle to recovery since then.

I’m right handed and my breakage is on the left side. I get sooooo frustrated with it :wallbash:, but it is getting better :grin:.

Back