WHO should I you choose?

Who should I choose?

• Guy A

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Guy B

Votes: 32 86.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It just shocks me how "men" claim a woman to be a gold digger or expecting too much when it's really what you are expected to do.

Wow at him calling you a h0e. And lol at your proper English is his broken slang in the chat :lachen:

Is it easier to type wot then what?

And I'm not even gone get on you saying he had a tiny peen. :lachen: witcho lying behind!!!!

I'm sure his feelings were hurt, but these dudes love playing mind games. You're a gold digger and only care about money and this dude can't rub two nickels together. No one said he had to be rich, but he can't even provide the basics abs he talking marriage and kids?!!

Whatever. Don't let him make you feel guilty.

lol @ this thread.... y'all are killing me... OP glad you resolved this... I say go with guy B and see if you can develop chemistry, else move on... but you have no business with Guy A.

I had a similar situation.... Guy A is great, but BROKE.... Guy B is OK, but is ballin...

In my case, I married Guy A for several reasons...

1. He's broke cos his career hasn't taken off yet... but is extremely smart...
2. Has been my best friend since kids... so we have a lot of history and struggles together
3. My family is like his family... parents are like his parents, and he has a relationship with them regardless of me..
4. I have big dreams... somewhat unconventional dreams for a woman from my culture and he will support my dreams till the end.
5. I'm 150% sure he'll take a bullet for me.
6. About money, my career took off quite early (at 23).... so I already had financial security and I had the luxury of investing in a relationship that has a lot of potential in the future...

Even with all those advantages, I'll tell you that it is very hard .... A man who cannot provide (if he is responsible) will develop a lot of insecurities and discomfort that he cannot provide (regardless of whether or not he has a roof, car, food, etc) ... and will affect his character... Luckily, we've been thru a lot, so I can help him work thru it... but his career is starting to take off now, and I can see his confidence growing everyday...

My point is.... 80% of the time, Guy A is a bad idea.... with a criminal record, that pushes that percentage to 99%. He may be a changed person, but society perceives him differently, and as a result he may never be able to provide for you and your kids.

Good luck.

Back