• Other

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No one. People hate me.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

barbiesocialite

Since politics is currently the hot topic, I want to know what kind of people you attract? Romantic, networking, friendship, etc.

Liberals? Conswrvatives? Blue people?

Why do you think you attract these people?

Let's discuss....

This will be random, but I seem to attract 50+ BM from Philly. Within the past several months, 3 have approached me.

I told my friend and he said "you definitely look like you burn incense and listen to the Roots."

I do not look like that, btw. :lol:

In general I don't attract anyone, though.

This will be random, but I seem to attract 50+ BM from Philly. Within the past several months, 3 have approached me.

I told my friend and he said "you definitely look like you burn incense and listen to the Roots."

This is funny to me!:lol:

I fake it they are the faux woke black kween speaking individuals lol

I seem attract conservative Republican white men like bees to honey.

Its like they're everywhere.

New York is the most liberal ace on earth and I can always manage to find the white Neanderthal who should be in Texas somewhere lol

I also attract the same type of black women for friend. I think most of my girlfriends are conservatives masquerading as modern women.

As far as friends, the bougie, high maintenance black and other girls seem to flock to me. They're never far right or far left though, usually somewhere in the middle to conservative. Ratchets usually like me from a distance cause I'm cool but it's never close cause I just can't.

My boyfriend is conservative, pretty black and white, by the bookish. He is a fine *** square, lol. And it's been pretty much like that after my one bad boy bf back way back in the day.

Idk about white or other men cause I don't pay attention to remember.

Last edited:
I seem attract conservative Republican white men like bees to honey.

Its like they're everywhere.

New York is the most liberal ace on earth and I can always manage to find the white Neanderthal who should be in Texas somewhere lol

I also attract the same type of black women for friend. I think most of my girlfriends are conservatives masquerading as modern women.

One would think the way I go on about pro-choice, Woman's Rights marches and donations such people would flee. Nope :rolleyes:

@barbiesocialite i thought you lived in DC

for white men it's conservatives - i dont think NY is that liberal- there are plenty conservatives here
for black men- isn't it weird that I assume that they're politically left but i don't really ask or notice? Now I'm gonna pay attention
I guess I notice with white people because I'm more suspicious of them.

For female friends, I attract liberals and woke white girls with lots of white guilt :lol:

@barbiesocialite i thought you lived in DC

for white men it's conservatives - i dont think NY is that liberal- there are plenty conservatives here
for black men- isn't it weird that I assume that they're politically left but i don't really ask or notice? Now I'm gonna pay attention
I guess I notice with white people because I'm more suspicious of them.

For female friends, I attract liberals and woke white girls with lots of white guilt :lol:
I live in Maryland

Ugh at your liberal Beckies. They must be annoying as hell

I consider myself liberal because women's rights are important to me, but on a lot of issues I lean conservative.

My close female friends have mostly the same political ideology. A few are more religious than I am (I go to church most Sundays and believe in God, but I'm also team metaphor and not literal) and more conservative than I am. We discuss politics and disagree politely, but none are so aggressively conservative that I can't deal. I have one friend that (openly) voted for Trump. She is by far my least educated friend and when I questioned her voting it was the kind of cringe worthy rural reasoning you see on TV. I'm in her wedding in June.

I attract mostly white, conservative men. That is who I was surrounded by in school (college and law school had less than 7% black students respectively, and most were women). These same men are who I see at work, happy hours, etc.

Last edited:
I attract sexually free, extroverted, liberal, hipster Beckys. It's been like that since childhood and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Nothing about me says I'm Becky friendly and open to new things.

Men don't really approach me. Usually, I see them standing in my peripheral wanting to say something, then they lose their nerve and run away :giggle:

I attract sexually free, extroverted, liberal, hipster Beckys. It's been like that since childhood and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Nothing about me says I'm Becky friendly and open to new things.

Men don't really approach me. Usually, I see them standing in my peripheral wanting to say something, then they lose their nerve and run away :giggle:

I would shoot myself.

This one guy told me that his sister lives in one of the richest neighborhoods in Massachusetts in a $4 million house but she is sad for black people and minorities BC trump is president. I was like noooo:wallbash:

I attract conservatives black (usually on the young side) and white men alike (always 40+). I think this is because in person I am quite reserved. And I attract liberal extroverted (sometimes rachet) black women. This has always been strange to me since I would assume women like this would find me boring and perhaps stuck up - even though I'm not. One of my sister's ratchet friends says it's because I have a way about myself that she wants to emulate without losing her ratchetness. Lol I didn't ask questions. White women stay away from me. The few white women friends I have are all foreign and I prefer it this way.

I attract a lot of religious men. Always getting comments about how spiritual I am... :):look:

Socially conservative men enjoy trying to "challenge" me :lachen:
Fiscally conservative men always assume that we are on same wave length. Even though they hate public assistance programs, they are usually more generous to social orgs than their liberal counterparts.

ETA: I attract sophistiratchets and sorority girls.

Last edited:
I attract everyone but my preference is anyone not über bougie or excessively ratchet. I like people with standards but the nose in the air attitude is offputting. The bougie flock to me though, LOL.

Lately, I'll say conservative WP are flocking to me. I work with many and socialize during the week with 'em so it is what is is.

No specific type. People of all kinds seem to like me. I met a woman recently who worked for the legislature and she gave me a ride and bought me food lol.
I will say white trash girls and women women seem to like me , they offer unsolicited street compliments like men :lol:. Sometimes children seem weirdly attracted to me. I was at a bus stop a couple of weeks ago and a little pre teena aged Latina appeared nearby with her family and then they left. As she walked away, she waved to me and then after she got across the street looked back and waved again . It was like she was sad to leave me :lol:

As far as men also no specific type. I cant really tell if the white men who approach are Republicans or not.
The only giveaway would be if they acted wiggery, that would tell me they're Democrats :look: but I don't seem to attract wiggers thankfully.

I'm moderate with a leaning towards the left (socially liberal).

Friendship: Musicians and artists. Usually liberal. Even if they are professionals I find out they do art on the side or are in/used to be in a band.

Relationships: Religious black men. I'm not religious but more into folk spirituality yet for whatever reason I attract these super religious black men, nazars hanging from me and all. And of course conservative white males. For all the mess these liberal whites talk about racial utopias and open-mindedness, liberal white males are never checking for me, yet these conservative white men stay in my face, what gives? Back home, I attended some fundraiser that was organized by a local Libertarian group and I couldn't keep those men out of my face. I did date a conservative white man one time back in college. He's only dated black women and now he and many of his white male friends are all married to black women of the religious, socially conservative variety so I guess it works. I got tired of arguing with him about social issues so it didn't work out between us. I don't have time to deal with conservative family members either so it is a definite no-go for me.

No specific type. People of all kinds seem to like me. I met a woman recently who worked for the legislature and she gave me a ride and bought me food lol.
I will say white trash girls and women women seem to like me , they offer unsolicited street compliments like men :lol:. Sometimes children seem weirdly attracted to me. I was at a bus stop a couple of weeks ago and a little pre teena aged Latina appeared nearby with her family and then they left. As she walked away, she waved to me and then after she got across the street looked back and waved again . It was like she was sad to leave me :lol:

As far as men also no specific type. I cant really tell if the white men who approach are Republicans or not.
The only giveaway would be if they acted wiggery, that would tell me they're Democrats :look: but I don't seem to attract wiggers.

Lmao @ wiggers

I attract rich, successful black men mostly. For as long as I can remember. Well, that is the group that approaches the most, not just look. Usually democrats.

I remember being about 13? in a mall in Virginia with my sister and an older man approaching me and asking me to help him fit a ring for someone. I did and then he told me it was for me and to keep it, I freaked out inwardly and went back outside with my sister as he begged for me to keep it, no strings. I attract those types.

I tend to hear the phrase high maintenance somewhere on first dates, it's always the same types who have me wrong as I am nothing close to high maintenance.

Burn incense!:lachen:
410253.jpg
could it be you are beautiful, and have a welcoming soul.

Back