Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No one. People hate me.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
I attract rich, successful black men mostly. For as long as I can remember. Well, that is the group that approaches the most, not just look. Usually democrats.

I remember being about 13? in a mall in Virginia with my sister and an older man approaching me and asking me to help him fit a ring for someone. I did and then he told me it was for me and to keep it, I freaked out inwardly and went back outside with my sister as he begged for me to keep it, no strings. I attract those types.

I tend to hear the phrase high maintenance somewhere on first dates, it's always the same types who have me wrong as I am nothing close to high maintenance.

It's cause you're light skinnededed with medium to long hair, lol. Trophy wife type. Plus you seem nice and intelligent.

White Women- Liberal with lessons to learn, sexually free & modern. I only have one white woman that I fool with on a consistent basis & she is liberal but I've had to check her on a few issues, to her credit she learns & takes it in stride.

White men- All over the place! I get Hippie/Hipster liberal types, preppy one's or older staunch conservatives which is weird to me.

Black Women- Usually boughious & college educated but to be honest most of the black women I interact with are on here and my close friends & family. I'm not a huge new friend type person but I do enjoy engaging & being around other black women.

Black men- All different types, coons, college educated & liberal, thug boo's that are extremely outspoken about social issues in their own little ratchet way :giggle:. I just met one that I suspect to be the truly exceptional type a few weeks ago but that is rare around these parts.

It's cause you're light skinnededed with medium to long hair, lol. Trophy wife type. Plus you seem nice and intelligent.
Funny, because I'm attracted to the woke, black, spiritual men and they could never be bothered with me :lol: Old men with money have always been into sis and me even when we were little, we were groomed for that unfortunately, and that's hard to change.

Thanks for the compliment, I try to be nice :)

I've never felt like s trophy wife type, always felt awkward. Barbie is more of a trophy wife type :)

Last edited:
Burn incense!:lachen:
410253.jpg
could it be you are beautiful, and have a welcoming soul.
yeah I was thinking you do look like the incense type of girl :lol:. you have sort of a gypsy, hippie vibe.

Extremely liberal white men. One guy befriended me at a workshop recently. He is very crunchy, lived in 6 countries in Africa, human rights activists, university professor, playwright. He is toying with running for congress. Looks like Clark Kent. His parents are southern Christian conservatives and they are annoyed by everything he stands for.

White women whose lives revolve around fashion and all things girly and they seem to think mine does too. I don't even know their political affiliations. I consider them my acting associates.

The men I date are usually liberal black men. They vote democratic but they see the world as "I'm a have, and everyone else is a have not ha ha ha." My current tells me that I keep him grounded and keeping him grounded feels like a full time job. It's very draining at times.

I attract very chill black women. Humble, grateful, compassionate women. They make me better.

My interaction with openly conservative white people never works out. Example I met a white couple while I was in Los Angles for business. This was a 7 day conference so we decided to share a Lyft to and from our hotel to save money. They seemed cool until I started following the wife on Instagram. That witch is racist as heck. I couldn't believe her Instagram post. Just horrible. They are the typical Donald Trump supporters. Posting unflattering pictures of Michelle Obama and calling her a man. I immediately unfollowed her and I blocked her from my Instagram. I didn't answer any of their calls and I acted like they didn't exist for the remainder of the conference.

Funny, because I'm attracted to the woke, black, spiritual men and they could never be bothered with me :lol: Old men with money have always been into sis and me even when we were little, we were groomed for that unfortunately, and that's hard to change.

Thanks for the compliment, I try to be nice :)

I've never felt like s trophy wife type, always felt awkward. Barbie is more of a trophy wife type :)

I was getting ready to say that I could totally see you with a woke socially conscious dude. Youre not shallow enough to bother with the old men :lol:

I attract rich, successful black men mostly. For as long as I can remember. Well, that is the group that approaches the most, not just look. Usually democrats.

I remember being about 13? in a mall in Virginia with my sister and an older man approaching me and asking me to help him fit a ring for someone. I did and then he told me it was for me and to keep it, I freaked out inwardly and went back outside with my sister as he begged for me to keep it, no strings. I attract those types.

I tend to hear the phrase high maintenance somewhere on first dates, it's always the same types who have me wrong as I am nothing close to high maintenance.

I would imagine this to be the case. You have the look that rich black men love.

Yea I was saying @JewelleNY is def rich black men material. However this goes back to what me and @Crackers Phinn believe about black men in general --rich black male isnt synomous with pampered. Black men dont have trophy wives, rich black men have rich black wives.

I attract ditzy ww. Everyone else, it's a crap shoot. But every time a ww starts talking to me in public, her voice is on a hunnedthousand, upward inflection on fleek, head can't stay still with the flipping. I be thinking damn bih, I'm bout to have a seizure, can you stop gahdamn moving? Have me feeling like I just walked in Walmart.

I've recently stopped smiling at them, when I see them coming. I.e. I had to get on an elevator with these 2 loud, cackling a** bih's talking about house of cards! Now, I love house of cards and would've loved to have been invited in their convo, but I hate loud ww more, so I had to #stoneface them. It worked. They stfu.

Back