• Other

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No one. People hate me.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
What do you mean?
You said the guys you know are poorer when they get married. The guys that have come up to me are wealthy and looking for objects, they have their money and now want to flaunt as a way to get a woman. Often, not much else to offer but the wealth. I think when they were young they were probably the nerdy ones that the girls didn't want. Usually the attractive level is fair.

You said the guys you know are poorer when they get married. The guys that have come up to me are wealthy and looking for objects, they have their money and now want to flaunt as a way to get a woman. Often, not much else to offer but the wealth. I think when they were young they were probably the nerdy ones that the girls didn't want. Usually the attractive level is fair.

Yea im saying that everyone knows I dont like rich black men because they rarely make housewives and I think they are cheap and spoiled. So the only rich black guys Ive ever personally gotten to know are husbands of girlfriends who didn't have money when they initally married.

Thats why I dont know know enough genuinely rich black men enough to peep into their personal lives to know if they're prone to being abusive. Most of the rich men I know personally are not black and the 2 rich black men I do know I knew before they were rich. It doesnt shock me to hear that rich men are abusive because it falls in line with the notion that most black men in general rarely have housewives or trophy wives. They dont take care of women, they only take care of themselves.

Yea im saying that everyone knows I dont like rich black men because they rarely make housewives and I think they are cheap and spoiled. So the only rich black guys Ive ever personally gotten to know are husbands of girlfriends who didn't have money when they initally married.

Thats why I dont know know enough genuinely rich black men enough to peep into their personal lives to know if they're prone to being abusive. Most of the rich men I know personally are not black and the 2 rich black men I do know I knew before they were rich. It doesnt shock me to hear that rich men are abusive because it falls in line with the notion that most black men in general rarely have housewives or trophy wives. They dont take care of women, they only take care of themselves.
I agree. I don't run into these guys often but guys generally don't come up to me.

ETA: Just wanted to clarify that they may or may not be abusive, its more of a controlling, father figure thing/vibe I get.

Last edited:
I attract ditzy ww. Everyone else, it's a crap shoot. But every time a ww starts talking to me in public, her voice is on a hunnedthousand, upward inflection on fleek, head can't stay still with the flipping. I be thinking damn bih, I'm bout to have a seizure, can you stop gahdamn moving? Have me feeling like I just walked in Walmart.

I've recently stopped smiling at them, when I see them coming. I.e. I had to get on an elevator with these 2 loud, cackling a** bih's talking about house of cards! Now, I love house of cards and would've loved to have been invited in their convo, but I hate loud ww more, so I had to #stoneface them. It worked. They stfu.

:lachen:

As for me, I pretty much attract all kinds across races and political affiliations. The only exception is preppy white men, crunchy white women and "mean girl"/used to be popular in high school type women. Those particular types seem to have an aversion to me for whatever reason.

I attract all type of men. The thugs, older white guys, coons, etc. As for friends, they're all like me...college educated, laidback, low maintenance, but pretty. White women always try to become friends with me. They stay inviting me out, extra friendly on SM, trying to find common interest, but I don't mess with them like that. I keep my distance, but I'm nice.

In terms of frienships, most folks like me my age and older. However liberal brolic ww attach themselves to me in much higher ratios than Id expect, but former preppy blerds are my core source of friendships. Hispanic women don't usually see it for me and vice versa. :look: I have one that I love and the rest I've met, I'm meh or were both meh on each other.

As for men, hillbilly 50+ millionaire next door types of white guys hit on me at a 2 to 1 ratio to black men. The folks I occasionally office share with are tickled at the fact that the white guy who never talks to anyone in the office, comes and talks to me and tries to buy me lunch. They swear I sprinkled pixie dust on him because he hates everyone. He's even short with his clients, but they love him. He has only been sweet to me. :drunk:

I attract everyone but my preference is anyone not über bougie or excessively ratchet. I like people with standards but the nose in the air attitude is offputting. The bougie flock to me though, LOL.

Lately, I'll say conservative WP are flocking to me. I work with many and socialize during the week with 'em so it is what is is.

Because you pwetty :kiss3:

Dope black women, touchy-feely, borderline or closet-lesbian white women, gay men of all races, ages, and creeds, 6 ft and over Black men in finances (which is hilarious to me cuz I'm barely 5"2), old white southern men, young white techie men, and South East asian men and women.

In general, I tend to attract people who either want to take care of me or like take over running my life. It's odd. Maybe I give off a submissive vibe or something? I have had people tell me I often look lost or dreamy, but I'm a female INTJ Capricorn so they get the memo quickly once I open my mouth.

In general I attract people who don't fit their stereotypical mold. Like the white man raised in China by his adoptive black parents that is now opening a clinic in India. I normally don't talk politics with these people but they tend to be middle of the road.

WM: I don't attract them even though BM swear up and down they like BW like me.

BM: Entrepreneurs/business men, involve(d) with activities that protect and serve

Lately I've been attracting old conservative well-kept white women socially. Like Friday this old lady was like oh I love your neighborhood and house, my son lives there with his wife , maybe I'll visit sometimes. Go figure.
I haven't been out alone in a long time idk what kinda men I attract.

I'm in the Bay Area so liberals LOL. I kinda hate it but then again I take issue with the whole liberal-conservative classification but that's for another thread. :look:

As for what I draw it depends where I am.

In Oakland-Berkeley I draw lower educated BM or wannabe uppity but not quite uppity BM. Either way it's a no-go. :nono: But this is California so many BM are with WW, LW or AW anyway. In SF I draw a mix of BM, AM and LM usually transplants who are so excited to live in California they can't contain themselves and I'm like "you people are driving up our housing prices but that's none of my business." o_O:rolleyes: Further in land like in Dublin-SJ-Pleasant Hill I draw LM or AM who are usually of like mind. They'd be considered liberals but they have an political awareness that matches mine.

I probably do draw white men but I'm not attracted to 99.8% of them so I don't pay attention.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to issues of morality/family values (although I hate how Republicans have made that seem like such a ridiculous phrase), but really liberal when it comes to social programs, social support, and fiscal issues.

So the people that I attract are really all over the place.

I just thought... I used to attract people who "needed" me. Broken folks thought I was their free therapist. But the last year or so, I stopped caring about other people so much and now my friends try taking care of me.

I like that change. :yep:

Sorry, that had nothing to do with political parties, lol.

Back