Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
Suave Vanilla Florals is :lick:
Tresemme Smooth&Silky is AMAZING! But I'm tired of the same smell so moving on.
I'll be revisiting V05. I refuse to go broke over hair.

Back to Basics Honey Hydrating $3.99 for a liter (has been discontinued). I bought a case off of eBay.

Salon Care Honey Almond $8.99 for a gallon

Both are great for co-washing and DC's

VO5!!!
507.jpg
:)

In no specific order. My hair loves all of these. I need to get some more Back to Basics coconut mango, that stuff is GOOD!

Suave Strawberry
V05 clarifying vanilla mint
V05 nourishing chamomile
V05 nourishing blackberry tea
Organix coconut
Back to Basics coconut mango rich moisture
All Herbal Essences, esp Totally Twisted and Hello Hydration
Suave Sleek
Aussi Sydnie Smooth
Whole Foods Everyday 365 Lavendar

Suave Humectant:lick:. My hair loves this one for co-washing. I also add it to my deep condish. CVS is having a sale this week for 1.99. I stocked up!

I'm reppin V05 strawberries and cream, i avoided it for so long thinking that a cheapie could never give the slip an expensive creamy conditioner could, but boy i fell in love the first time and it's been my favorite ever since :yep::yep::yep::yep:

Aussie Moist and HE HH work great for me! I'm so glad I decided to take the chance on them after seeing the rave reviews. Unfortunately, I did not have much success with Suave or VO5 (they both left my hair very tangled and dry)

Tresemme Moisture Rich! And it smells yummy too. I just bought this yesterday. And my hair was so soft. I slathered my hair with it and used my new denman brush, and it just cut through like butter. I'm not going to lie I did a hot olive oil treatment before. So not sure if it was that or the conditioner. Hopefully the conditioner. I'll experiment later without the oil.

I use Cheapie Specially and Only for Rinsing Out Henna. I Find that with Conditioner Rinsing Out Henna, I have never experienced Dry Henna Hair and I can use as much as I want.:nono:

I use Whatever is Cheaper. VO5, White Rain or Suave. I have stockpiled bottles of each when they were 2@ $1.00 or whatever prices that are Super Duper Cheap. At least 15-20 Bottles, and then Follow Up with a Quality DC Treatment.:lick:

Great Results, Great Color, Superbly Mosturized.

trader joes nourish spa
its not like 1 buck like vo5 and suave
but its like 3 bucks
is that too expensive to be a cheapie?

Back