Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
No cheapies....ah ah:nono:
I co-wash with my regular conditioners:
Joico Moisture Recovery
Keracare Humecto
Aveda Dry Remedy
Hyrdratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Conditioner
Hairveda 24/7 Moisture Conditioner - new

No cheapies....ah ah:nono:
I co-wash with my regular conditioners:
Joico Moisture Recovery
Keracare Humecto
Aveda Dry Remedy
Hyrdratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Conditioner
Hairveda 24/7 Moisture Conditioner - new

I have to cosign this! Cheapies do nothing for me (unless I'm using it for detangling only). DH let my son take a nap in my bedroom the other day so I didn't want to risk taking a post-workout shower in the bedroom bathroom for fear of waking him. I went to the guest bathroom and ended up using some VO5 for my cowash and was so disappointed/irritated. :nono::ohwell: I'm going to need to put a small bottle of Joico in their for emergencies. :look:

I'm loving VO5 Moisturizing Conditioner (Free me freesia w/aloe extract)..it smells great and really, really moisturizes my hair. Besides I get it for $0.79 at my local grocery store.

Holla!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

most vo5 conditioners especially the silky experience and the moisture milks. suave, white rain, and Trader joes did nothing for me. with vo5 i use it as a leave in and a wash out. i love it!

V- 0 -5 !!!

Any of the Silky Experience or the Moisture Milks...

Next step up would have to be Garnier Fructis' Sleek or Curls condish, and of course
PANTENE!! I really love there color enhancing conditioner for dark brown hair. I wish the would put that frangrance in a bottle 'cause I would ROCK dat....AAAALLL DAY!

ETA: Oh yeah, White Rain gets an "F".

Suave GREEN APPLE! yuummy:lick:

The smell of it is so intoxicating! especially in the summer for my CW, it smells fresh and crisp and springy......yall get tha point. lol

Aussie Moist but I will be trying VO5 strawberries and cream (its still in my closet unopened)

I also like my suave humectants with a little honey mixed in.

I refused to Co Wash with my Pantene or anything that I paid more than $1.50 for. I use 1/3 to 1/2 a bottle per wash. I will not waste my money that much.

Back