Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
Well now it's HE hello hydration. I used it overnight for the first time and mmm. I have super dry hair - i just can't stop touching it today.

Well I have 2 bottles and Suave milk and honey left, once that is gone I don't know what cheapie I will be using.

I am a VO5 girl FOREVER, I cant live without my Strawberries N Cream, or Champagne Kiss. So moisturizing and the smell is intoxicating.

I am a VO5 girl FOREVER, I cant live without my Strawberries N Cream, or Champagne Kiss. So moisturizing and the smell is intoxicating.

I love the smell of Champagne Kiss! I'm a big fan of the Suave Tropical Coconut too. It doesn't seem right that something I bought for .99 should give so much moisture and slip.

Repping cheapo conditioner for the UK peeps: Boots Essentials for dry and damaged hair, it only costs 58p! I use it for my conditioner washes :)

V05 best cheapie conditioner EVER! 77 cents -1 buck for a bottle that last forever. And you dont feel guilty about using alot because its so cheap. I get EXCELLENT slip and it works better than alot of the more expensive ones I have. I particularly like the moisture milks.

I love me some Suave Juicy Green Apple. I wish I could get VO5 to work for me, they smell sooooo good. White Rain is another one that's great.

Aussie Moist! I use it to cowash once in a while. What I really like to cowash with is GVP Conditioning Balm. I'd try the Suave Naturals line though.

Initially, I voted for V05 strawberries and cream. Now I wan to change my vote to Pantene Moisture Renewal. :yep: You can purchase a huge container from Sams.

i've never tired white rain, so i'm gonna have to go with Suave. i tried V05 and thought it was awesome for detangling, but i find it leaves a residue on my scalp.

:worship2:
to both
SuaveCoconut_1220331292.jpg
and
835938.jpg

I didn't realize til last night that VO5 was so good for slip...I mean I am just not the one to pay attention to changes that closely but when I actually took a deep breath and relaxed I was like WOW combing is so easy...so VO5 it is....I love some Suave too but the VO5 has great slip.

Back