Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
I voted for Suave because currently I am co-washing with Fresh Berry Smoothie. But I have my favorites in VO5 as well, like Lavender Luster and Champagne Kisses.

I heard this con was awesome. Can you also use it as a deep con? Or is it strictly leave-in? I need to buy some coffee, so I might add it to my list. I luv Trader Joe's!

It melts all of your tangles away without a comb! I use it only as a instant/co-washing conditioner. But it's thick enough for a deep conditioner, so maybe you can use it for that.

Vo5 moisture milks because they are most like shampoo than any other cheap conditioner I tried.

I bought the V05 Strawberry moisture milks and I thought the same thing. I love the sweet smell and everyone that has passed by me says "wow you smell so good"

Herbal Essence dangerously straight. The $5 bottle of cond lasts me a month with daily cowashes and it works great for smoothing and detangling.

V05 Vanilla Mint Tea or V05 Free Me Freesia. I like the Strawberries and Cream and other thicker varieties, but I have to be too careful to avoid scalp build up with those. I've tried Suave Humectant and Suave Tropical Coconut and they are both okay, but I prefer V05. Also TJ's Nourish Spa is good, too.

I absoultely love the Suave Humectant!!!!
I tried the White Rain and the VO5 and my hair didn't like either of them. I had to give them away or throw them out.

I also like:
HE LTR: superior slip
TreSemme Thermal recovery: nice and soft
Dove instant conditioner is pretty good as well

My vote was other. I used suave milk & honey and my hair hated it! Maybe if I used a DC after it would be ok. I use Elasta QP fortifying moisture something (sorry) smells like banana laffy taffy, or Skala Aloe Vera condish, or some Natures Gate I found under the sink, and some other bottles of condish I dusted off.

I DIDNT KNOW WICH ONE TO PICK I LOVE BOTH I LOOVEE VO5 GREEN TEA CLARIFYING COND I ALSO LOOOOOOOVE SUAVE COCONUT

I love any V05 conditioner....especially the Vanilla Mint and the Strawberries & Cream and the Cucumber Melon ones.......they smell like candy!!

i think it's just because white rain coconut is so hard to find...
but just a tip..dollar tree has SO MANY bottles of white rain. there had to be like 50 bottles of the coconut conditioner alone!

Yeah, it did nothing for me.

Dollar Tree has one big bottle of conditioner (I forgot the name:sad:) that's supposed to have Olive Oil in it-it's pretty good.:yep:

Back