Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
I rep VO5 Silky Experiences, VO5 Moisture Milks, Hello Hydration Herbal Essences, Suave Humectant(new venture), and I have some others just purchased so I cant yet claim them immediately.

i love v05 pomegranete.. suave coconut.. suave tangerine( or orange whichever)

and you know i rep the strawberries and creammmmmmmmm

I'm using VO5 right now but I have a lot of Suave so I'll be moving on to that when the VO5 is done.

My favorite cheap co-wash conditioner has to be... Tresemme. I get a lot of conditioner for my money and it detangles my hair easily.

Loreal Vive hydra gloss for thick and dry hair- IT leaves my hair silky, shiny and moisturized... i dont even consider it a cheapy, it works soooooo well

I love Vo5 strawberries and creme, i mix it up with everything, it gives a lot of slip mixed with oils or other conditioners and all by itself :grin:

I heard someone say a few post back not to sleep on the CVS discount shelf, or any discount shelf for that matter, lol, but I check *OTHER* cause a few months back, I got some CVS moisturizing condish for guess how much...........................................................................................................................................................................35 cents!!!!!!

I promise you, and like a big DUMMY, I only bought 2 of them, the bottles are pretty big tho. They are comprable to Pantene Pro V, and it works wonderful in my hair.:grin:

Herbal Essences all the way! I cheat sometimes with Aussie Moist, but HE has never let me down

Right now I am on a mission to figure out what products work the best for me but right now I love VO5 and Aussie Moist for co-washing. It leaves my hair very soft. :yep:

I used to like Suave most but now I must say that v)% gives wayyy better slip. I still love Suave however, but v05 wins this go round.

Back