Which cheapie co-wash conditioner do you rep?!

Which cheapie conditioner do you rep?

• Total voters
I use to use V05, but I recently started using Herbal Essence Hydralicious, and all I can say is "omgosh!" this stuff is amazing! I thought I knew moisture ... but now I really do!!!! lºl .

I voted for VO5 (any of them), whenever I see it on sale I rack up, my shelf in my closet has VO5 for dayssssss! :grin:

Suave Trop Coconut Babby all Day!!
haha thats what im repping its the best :P
And it makes my hair smell like a soft fragance lol!

Ol' Skool Wella Kolestral. I condition wash with this everyday and it truly works for me. My mother used to use this on me when I was a little girl and it worked. Guess what? It still does. It costs about 7 bucks for the big white jar. Not Queene Helene Cholesteral, but good old Wella Kolestral.
Works like a charm.

I'm loving VO5 Moisturizing Conditioner (Free me freesia w/aloe extract)..it smells great and really, really moisturizes my hair. Besides I get it for $0.79 at my local grocery store.

I agree with this - I tried it the first time two weeks ago - I found it on sale 2 for $1 so I bought two to try - the Fee me freesia is awesome.. makes me want to co wash all over again just to make sure the smell stays there. I tried Suave Humectant - its ok really thick... I need to water it down a bit.. my thin hair seems to like the thinner conditioners.

I chose other because I'm co-washing with Giovanni Smooth as Silk right now. It's not a cheapie in itself (around 8 or 9 dollars for 8.5oz of it) but I recently scored some for $3.99, and that's cheap to me so I'm reppin' it, lol.

Side-note: I liked White Rain a lot. I used to get around 32oz of it from Deals for a buck. Gives great slip without cones :yep:.

I used to like Suave Tropical Coconut, but now, I'm all about VO5 Blackberry Sage Revitalizing Conditioner for the co-wash. My hair was in love instantly.

IDK if this is a cheapie condish, but TJ's Nourish Spa Condish is the truth! Love, Love, Love It! It's so good at moisturizing and detangling, and it smells great!

IDK if this is a cheapie condish, but TJ's Nourish Spa Condish is the truth! Love, Love, Love It! It's so good at moisturizing and detangling, and it smells great!

I don't what it is about White Rain but I love them! I also can go thru them like water. The smells are divine and the conditioner is perfectly thick for my extremely thick hair. I also love the price, I have found so many bottles at Big Lots for 80 cents each. I have Tropical Coconut, Freesia, Ocean mist, Cucumber Melon, Pearberry Boost, and Energizing Citrus, in 15oz and 20oz bottles.

Suave was my usual buddy, but I'm finding the three extra dollars to go for some L'Oreal, Garnier, Herbal Essence and even Organix is becoming more worth my while.

Suave Humectant does wonders for me! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. I also use Nutrogena Triple Moisture as a DC. I consider it a cheapie compared to Nexxus and Kenra :grin:! I pair those with some Aphogee leave-ins and I'm good to go.

Suave Humectant! I tried Hello Hydration for co-washes and it was okay but couldn't compete with Suave for me.

Back