What type of man are you attracted to?

klb120475

I've noticed that my physical attraction has changed. I use to couldn't stand a "thick" man. Now that's all I'm attracted to. There's something about a man with broad shoulders, and girl, don't let him have on some smell good. :chocbunny:

I realized that the main thing that all of the men that I've dated or have really been in to had - Charisma. Not only was I physically attracted to them, but each of them had a certain charisma that was magnetic

Physically I do like a man that is taller/bigger than me that I can feel comfort and warmth in his arms

I realized that the main thing that all of the men that I've dated or have really been in to had - Charisma. Not only was I physically attracted to them, but each of them had a certain charisma that was magnetic

Physically I do like a man that is taller/bigger than me that I can feel comfort and warmth in his arms

Yay, girl....I've noticed that the men the thick men I'm attracted to have that charisma. :grin:

Years ago I used to really like tall, lanky, basketball player physiques. But I'm not into that anymore.

Now I like muscular men that take really good care of their bodies. I still love 'em tall though.

It's changed over the years. When I was a teen, I liked lightskinned with wavy or curly hair and thin. When I got in my twenties, I liked them midnight black (still do :lick:) and fairly muscular. Now in my thirties, I don't have as much of a skin preference as I do how intelligent and nice they are, and I prefer BEASTS (football player physiques) with some height (6 ft or taller). Still like the 3C and up hair, though. I don't like combing my own hair, and if I have kids, DEFINITELY don't want to fight trying to comb a little girls hair every day. :nono:

It's changed over the years. When I was a teen, I liked lightskinned with wavy or curly hair and thin. When I got in my twenties, I liked them midnight black (still do :lick:) and fairly muscular. Now in my thirties, I don't have as much of a skin preference as I do how intelligent and nice they are, and I prefer BEASTS (football player physiques) with some height (6 ft or taller). Still like the 3C and up hair, though. I don't like combing my own hair, and if I have kids, DEFINITELY don't want to fight trying to comb a little girls hair every day. :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

My attraction has stayed pretty consistent - nice smile, intelligent, physically fit. I do think though I am starting to be more attracted to the "geeky" types as well.:)

has to be black

cant be my skin tone or lighter

bad man
tatoos
usually the leader of a group

loud
cocky

mmmmm

whats so important about a mans hair REALLY?

honestly

texture doesnt mean *** all, i dont understand why it should

i can udnersatdn a preference like long, or short

but texture

that seems a bit....i dunno! fickle maybe

or maybe i'm just supporting men with rough scabby carpet heads!

lol

honestly

but texture

lol

They need luv too....:lachen:

honestly

but texture

lol

I guess it falls in line w/anybody else's preferences. I don't understand some women's attraction to nerds, long hair, thugs, etc., but some women LOVE them. I can't knock that. I know I don't like getting a relaxer every 6 weeks, and I know I don't like combing my own thick, coarse hair, and I will be responsible for combing my own child's hair until they are old enough to do it on their own. There aren't any guarantees that my child will have hair I can comb, but I certainly would like to increase the odds that I'll be able to. Besides that, I just LIKE wavy/curly hair on a man. Always have. It is what it is *shrugs*

I guess it falls in line w/anybody else's preferences. I don't understand some women's attraction to nerds, long hair, thugs, etc., but some women LOVE them. I can't knock that. I know I don't like getting a relaxer every 6 weeks, and I know I don't like combing my own thick, coarse hair, and I will be responsible for combing my own child's hair until they are old enough to do it on their own. There aren't any guarantees that my child will have hair I can comb, but I certainly would like to increase the odds that I'll be able to. Besides that, I just LIKE wavy/curly hair on a man. Always have. It is what it is *shrugs*

lmao sorry i find that quite funny and offensive at the same time, and a lil creul

i appreciate ur preference though, and thanks for explaining for me cos i was very curious

Ain't nuttin wrong with that girl. Like I said I luv me a thick man that smells good and that's all that really matters.:grin:

**Don't get it twisted now, although Justin Timberlake ain't thick...I'm going if he going.:look:

Ain't nuttin wrong with that girl. Like I said I luv me a thick man that smells good and that's all that really matters.:grin:

**Don't get it twisted now, although Justin Timberlake ain't thick...I'm going if he going.:look:

:lachen::lachen:

Did you see him on Oprah yesterday?:drool:

You just made me think of my "bony man" phobia :nono:. I think of Orlando Bloom in "Troy". I d@mn near THREW UP when I saw him w/his shirt off!!! LAWD!!! Justin got a little swagga about him I guess, but you can have him. Do ya thang, ma!! ;)

You just made me think of my "bony man" phobia :nono:. I think of Orlando Bloom in "Troy". I d@mn near THREW UP when I saw him w/his shirt off!!! LAWD!!! Justin got a little swagga about him I guess, but you can have him. Do ya thang, ma!! ;)

**brush my left shoulder off**

Don't worry, I will........:grin:

honestly

but texture

lol

Because women automatically think that if the guy has straightesh hair, their imaginary kids will have that too...lol
I do think it is a bit cruel to discriminate on that basis, but to each his own...

I do know one thing I don't like - petite men - 5' 5" and under - NOT happening :nono:

Back